All Comments on 'Ethiopian Cabin Boy'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cabin boy ....please

very hot - good action and visual images

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 17 years ago
This story is for anyone who ever wondered...

...what James Bond would be like with back-door action! Horny heroes, mysterious espionage and lots of powerfully descriptive, deeply probing sexiness!

I don't think I've ever read an action hero who was a 'bottom' before. And I like it!! *grin*

xx.Sadie

windstormywindstormyalmost 17 years ago
Can I have one of my own???

You wouldn't have one just lying around would you??? hehehe..........

Love this story, btw... Very, very hot... Loved the descriptions of the cabin boy and the Saudi. I had to laugh about the Saudi not having anything to write home about. The bodyguard, on the other hand, would love to tango with... Yummy...

I really enjoyed the background of the story too. Very interesting work up..

FreekyFreekyover 15 years ago
Mmmmmm

The CIA could use the skills of the cabin boy help them find

weapons of mass destruction.....

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersabout 14 years ago
Very hot!

Well written. Love the part where the Saudi guy watches the fuck - VERY hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...