All Comments on 'Beach House Vacation'

by BeyondPleasure

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
prior consent

Would have helped if she had given prior consent, unless of course he knew she had been passing it around. Holding a head so she could not say no does not change the fact she could not consent and essentially is was without consent. With a good lawyer she could have gotten a nice divorce and gotten him for her rape. Doesnt matter if she enjoyed it later or not, it was still rape. As was the taking of her in the bed passed out.

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
The rest of the story?

Did Carrie get pregnant? Did the hubby get a turn later with Christina? Did Christina lick Carrie clean in the morning? What happened when they watched the tape?

Can you tell I loved it and want more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
rude

how rude to steal Christina's meat and let make her go lacking!

CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 15 years ago
Good One

Very Good Story but only Christina was woefully ignored.hey she brought the guys in the first place.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
nice!

Short and sweet. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
slut wife

My wife craves cocks, refuses to try dildos,only the real cock or nothing.

The first time took her to all black club, Could not believe my petite wife turned into a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Then we got home

... and found that my wife has Herpes. Now two weeks after the vacation I cannot fuck her because of lesions she has where skin has peeled. Doctor we visited told us that this Herpes thing will not be possible to cure and that it can only be managed. She also has HPV infection but that will be resolved by time. Doctor warned us to make sure we do regular testing for cervical cancer as we. Our sex life is at the standstill for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Does your wife still do gangbangs I f was me would of knocked up your wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. It's always nice to learn there are other wives out there that enjoy letting their har down. Hope they do this again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Guys must of fucked her til early in morning until they fully emptymost likely got knocked up now carries herpes other things in her cunt now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous