All Comments on 'Loose Slut'

by Biochem

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

thats a great story

JeremyShooterJeremyShooterover 10 years ago
shit hot!

Banging! Got me seriously hard and horny with that one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I know what you mean

I, too, had a wife that got her pussy stretched quite a bit. Turned out she was fucking her SCUBA instructor - with a very fat dick and a huge mushroom head. She had been coming home later and later ever since the second lesson (held at night in an outdoor pool). Her excuse was having a drink with a girl from her class... however, I found her pussy was usually very wet, with stains in her underwear, and each time, it seemed to be looser than the time before. Oddly, as we had been sharing fantasies about her whoring around with well-hung guys since shortly after getting married, the scenario she was presenting to me, and the fantasies I was having while fucking her, were making me come more intensely, and often faster than normal. When I would ask if she'd been "naughty", she would smile or giggle, but never quite answered other than to ask me why I thought she would do naughty things, when she is learning a new skill.

After the 6th lesson, I finally told her that her pussy was so loose and slick that I could easily put my 5 1/2" dick in sideways... and wanted to know if she had been fucking some dude with a big cock (and balls, since the load in her pussy was much more than I ever put in it).

She then replied, "If I tell you, do you promise you won't be mad?"

"Oh No, but it will definitely make me cum a lot!" I replied.

"Well, honey, I did fuck Freddy, but it wasn't the first time... I've actually fucked him lots of times... sometimes twice on the same night!!"

BOOM!!! I've never cum so hard or so much in my life, even though my little dick was just barely touching the sides of her pussy once in a while... it was the most intense, erotic feeling I"ve ever had, before or since!

That was just the beginning - 45 years ago, and we went on to more and more such escapades and adventures... with her pussy getting looser each year.. until AIDS showed up in the 80's. That forced us to curb her activities, but we, by then, had so many "Screwings" in our "Vault" that, to this day, still enjoy reliving her whoring when we have sex... and it never ceases to turn me on and get me hard ... much more than Viagra!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Puke

Nuf said no voting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could not agree more...

my wife has had several very well hung lovers over the years.. the feeling when she comes home and lets me slip my little man into her creamy cavern drives me crazy. My dick feels like I'm dipping it in a cup of gravy, and my balls feel this warm cum being mashed onto them by her yawning, gaping lips... Best feeling ever... I usually come in just a few strokes!

Sometimes she'll call first and tell me she has a nice surprise, and for me to get ready for it. She usually pulls her panties up tight to keep the cum juices inside, but sometimes she just lets it run out down her legs and saturate her pants or dress. She also would just squat over my face and let the cum run into my mouth when in the nasty mood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My white slut wifee

I love my slut wife. Your story is so true. My wife has fucked over 65 black cocks most bigger than mine. Drives me crazy. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
?

This is the first story my wife and I have read of yours . I must admit that I am not sure there was enough in the story to invest in either one of these spouses ? What I wonder was were you leading this husband into a wife sharing relationship or his becoming a wimp to a cheater , either way , and its just our opinion that it misses the mark of a believable story , thus a story worthy of the emotional investment of your readers .

Fi rst this story would of required more history of the couples relationship which this was story was void of . In any normal relationship of substance the vibrator stretched pussy worked , but better how it started . When wife called , wife sharing or wimp , it is like to many of these stories in that since the " fat cock pussy stretching " came as a complete surprise , simple human nature betrayal , male ego , fear , and a desire even for a wimp to control and protect the core of his marriage . If they had children ,

family , friends , or a good job there would of been a serious upheaval just as any many with a lick of sense would . Almost always the bond of trust is established well beyond that of a normal relationship , whether she/they went out and got a third , or there was a male friend trusted or not but set up , as in this story afterwards would of been private . More often a friend is set up thinking he is the seducer of the wife and his friend ( husband ) is clueless . This adds a lot for the husband , a trade off if you will for the wife getting the strange , as the husband continues to interact with the true clueless male . And here in this is the opportunity for the wife to begin to slowly change the rules , of course without threatening the husband while protecting all the normal nuts and bolts of a marriage built on true love , even if it has turned into a shared love or wanting bigger cock love , or some evolving from private humiliation love . My wife and I lived this , we experienced it , stopped after we set the stag for her to be picked up , taken home and fucked over and over again for hours while I secretly

watched with a clock so large it took over 15 minutes just to get the head and an inch of his equally huge shaft into what was a perfect pussy . Not only had she broken the rules fucking him throughout the night , but he stretched her so much her pussy was so stretched. I thought she would need a couple of stiches . I was so angry with multiple emotions , finally he got up without either saying a word with my once loyal wife laying there in a daze of some kind the smirking taking her wedding ringed body al lin for memory then the S.O.B. left . I was so mixed up , filling both rejected and betrayed , for the first time not touching or speaking , just looking , my once perfect specimen of a wife finally acknowledged the presence of her once #1 by making eye contact only to tell me she almost left with him . The emotional fallout is a story of itself , but finally she stopped with him . We married as virgins 14 years earlier , now 30 years later after she stopped with him being our last , my wife laying beside me , I type . Although I never again watched unless she insisted . Although him and I never met or talked , and he I don't think knew I had watched and was forced to from time to a least secretly watch ( wifes smiling ? ) he rubbed the humilnation in my face by marking her body more and more with bites , and of course the perfect pussy becoming a larger cunt , and even now I know there was emotion on her side although my wife won't say . Although as a public figure from time to time I/we would see him around , during those times my wife stayed by my side as she is now . Maybe thhere is a part 2 in your story also ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How much of a sad and pathetic loser must you be to let your wife be a whore. It’s not natural or a sign of a healthy relationship. It just reflects a narcissistic slut who controls and emasculates a weak and worthless man. Just another sad and pathetic story for the cucks to jerk off to while they sit alone wondering why they are nothing but an ATM in their own life. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Too many unresolved elements to this story.

He mentions fucking her when she's really loose. Neither mention it again for months.

Then without (apparently) ever discussing her being with another man she finds a guy with a really fat cock, fucks him, finishes the fuck while hubby is on the phone and then casually tells him to drive safely getting home.

Gives up her ass for the first time to hubby with no apparent discomfort.

The fact that her latest package of birth control pills is unopened probably doesn't mean much because she's taken them for a long time so they wouldn't be out of her system for her to actually get pregnant. Still, fucking a stranger bareback without taking her birth control pills. Either very reckless or very disrespectful to her husband.

Had there at least been a conversation afterwards about her deciding unilaterally to do this it might have felt like a complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HOT 🔥 VERY HOT

This would really add a new element to the bedroom I can understand.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot! Then what happened? I love the emotional high and lows or visa versa of this story. I hope part 2 is on its way

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And then what happened? Surely everything has permanently changed in this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sad, he didn't even get to enjoy her loose pussy. What a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous