All Comments on 'Black Cock Fantasy'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ok

excellent start

lets get a real Black man

for this bitch

forfun44forfun44over 17 years ago
Excellent lead up!

Excellent lead up! Carry on with the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Intense

I found this sexually intense and want to see this story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
she wants it

she wants it and so does her husband. please give us the next chapter but build it slowly and with great detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Interesting...

...How your fantasies have developed, my pet...

*smiles*

Love,

MD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!

This is an excellent beginning. Please continue to develop this story. Ignore the negative criticisms. They were written by hacks that envy your talent. I hadn't looked at L. Bush that way before but now that you mention it...:).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm afraid you've got the wrong Bush here....

...It's George W who deserves to be monkey-fucked in every orifice, just like he's done to Tony B Liar!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yeap.

"Then fuck me with your big black cock and show my white wimp husband what a whore his wife can be!"

That would definately do the trick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
deju vu feeling

wow, really erotic, the build up is good, so look forward to the next part. reminds me of my experiences with my young German wife when we moved to the U.K. I already had a west indian buddy at the base. Fantasy become reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why would ANY woman want to be with a geneticaly inferior species??

They are stupid and smell badly !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantasy land

Another nigger living in fantasy land

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wrong

I thought about smell the same until i got that precious cock in my mouth. Cmon lets face it, black cock guy is man an if they want it, (gagggggingggg) we are theirs bitches

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another dirty nigger faggots fantasy.

Those black tow animals with an IQ the size of their shoes just don't realize that they cannot write, for that matter they can only do what they have been created for, to TOW !!!

swooshscootswooshscootover 9 years ago
Lovely start to my favourite fantasy.

Thanks am looking forward to the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
crap

Crap completely unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Frequent Fantasy

Watching my wife fucking a huge black cock has been a fantasy of mine, and I bet a lot of other white husbands, for years. I've usee the image of a black male fucking her during foreplay but all it does is turn my wife off. So now when I'm in the mood for some interracial action I keep my thoughts to myself. What she doesn't know that I'm picturing her taking a black cock that is 10 inches long, 2.75 inches thick and over 8 inches around but I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fact or Fantasy

Next time you visit the primate section of your local zoo take a good look at the male gorilla. I’d say try not to stare but you will have to if you hope to see his penis. Or just look at your pinky finger; ‘bout the same size.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Monkey fucking? Sounds like an appropriate tag for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interracial sex is a erotic fantasy for many white men and women. The racial taboo is as old as sexual excitement. Think about the expression "A horse of a different color". Didn't have a thing to do with equine color. They were talking about the appearance of Asian women on the corners of many streets during the early days of immigration of Chinese and other Orientals. Things don't really change, they just evolve to a new concept.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So sick of stories of husbands with inadequate dick size and inabilities. You don't need inadequacies for a wife to cheat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous