All Comments on 'Blindfolded Gangbang'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved it

Good well written story, it was if I was right there and could see the action unfolding, Very hot, lost of hot kinky sex with plenty of realisum in there too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very hot!

I did a similar thing with my wife Tanya - I took her to the Park, tied her hands to an overhead branch, blindfolded her, then proceeded to unbutton every button on her long dress. She was totally naked underneath and I pinched and sucked her nipples while fingering her sweet pussy. Then I just walked away about 50 yards and stood and stared. There is something VERY erotic about seeing a totally helpless woman tied up in the middle of nowhere.

No one came along (but they could have) so she wasn't gangbanged (I wouldn't have let it happen, anyway). But when I walked back quietly to the tree I gave her a good fucking before setting her free.

We both found it very hot and erotic!!

Your story brought bck a great memory - thanks for writing!

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Hot Wife Story

For those of us who enjoy hot wife stories, you hit all the right buttons.

Maybe she'd like to be the guest of honor at a bachelor party, next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I LOVE your stories!!!

I LOVE your stories!!!!! Another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

Hot? Were not here for an English lesson...get a life! It was a great story that had me boned and leaking big time. There is nothing more erotic than a hot married wife getting gang banged...unless hubby is getting some dick, too. Great story thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yes

The story got my cock hard and I enjoyed stroking while I read. Most of us come here to have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot & Exciting...

I haven't read a MrsCanyon story that's been not hot or exciting yet. My mindset and my fantasy....

Please don't stop with the ideas or experiences...you get me off so easily. You and your husband have the right stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome Story

I really enjoyed this story especially when the two guys arrived without her husband's knowledge. Mrs Canyon is a very talented author & as a woman myself I can understand this need in all us females to be used by multiple males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It was quite good........... OH MY GOD I AM CUMMING?!!!! Whore slut, OH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
dreamy wife

Brilliant story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My wife can only get yhis wild when she is blindfolded. We have done this three times. The first she got gang banged by our brother-in-laws, all five of them. The second time I got her three young black cocks. She went nuts! And the last one I arranged for her four brothers to fuck her. She goes crazy, and I have a hot wife for the next six months. Try it before you knock it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this a real turn on reminded me ofI blindfolded my daughter and a friend and I took turns having her take our cum she never knew who she sucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous