All Comments on 'The Positive Aspect'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent story written well enough to be true.

Excellent story written well enough to be true, I certainly hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done !

If it is a true story , well done ! If not , you wrote it well . If it is true , we probably won't hear any more from you unless your children are also involved ?

sexmatesexmateover 17 years ago
Nice take on this

It was nice reading a different take on this subject.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
True or False?

That's not really the issue.

It was both sensitive and well-written.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Excellent story...

about a sensitive subject that some of us care deeply about...thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice story. I agree..

true or false, it doesn't matter. The story is brilliantly told. And if it isn't true, that just makes you a great writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If they have been fucking for so long

Why have they not produced any kids......vice is nice but incest is best and so much better if they reproduce....

mommasboy29mommasboy29almost 9 years ago

WOW moondrift, your story bears a resmebamlce to my own story, and how my mother and I ended up becoming lovers that has endured the last 16 years. I committed the same act out of love for my mother when my step-father was dying from cancer many years ago. To this day it was the single greatest act of love to happen to us both, and over time we have come to realize perhaps we were meant to be.

My mother and I are both divorced now, but we have been together again for a few years now and we couldn't be happier.

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Hard to write as a woman if one is not

Just to report that, from here, the “voice” of daughter was not true. It had a bit of “ reporter” in it, rather than “woman” Not to say that it was not a fine attempt. The outlook of children from incestuous couplings is not a good one, and should be avoided. Especially well reported is the case of the Patel family name, in India. In that well documented case, cousins routinely marry,to conserve family assets etc. There are many unfortunate offspring as a result. Probably, if one was determined to do the deed this “extra” should be avoided by responsible exponents. That is the extreme case,with the small gene pool rewoven time and again.

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
Good story..

would've been nice to know if they moved, so that they could live as man & wife, to benefit their relationship, and because of the kids, or do they hide it where they are, and the kids just know of him as Gpa? If it were me, i'd want to move, and start fresh, where nobody knew me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous