All Comments on 'Making Mom'

by handlewithcare

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellently different

somehow i have been drawn into this story

liked everything abt it

thanks to the author

i have read his others too

but thisone is very difeerent

though i have reservations abt the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
"Get fucked, cunt!" he told his mother.

This is an unusual account of motherfucking, in that the son is no teenager. He's 32 years old, married, with kids. But after all those years he's never lost his hunger for his mother's twat and what he'd love to shove up it. When the time comes Ben tries to help his sexually frustrated mother. He gazes on her open motherly twat, which gets him very hard (as it would any son, of course). Ben isn't a kid just dazzled by his Mom's wide open cunt. He's a grown man and knows what he's going to do. Despite her protests he keeps bringing his stiff dick close to his mother's wet gash, finally persuading her to open her mommy-twat to her horny son. Ben finally unloads his heavy balls up the one cunt he's desired all these years--his own mother's! He'll be a motherfucker from now on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What The Hell Was That????????

I counted Three stories One was close to rape, and none of them were good. Try again. Good Luck

bigshotinthebushbigshotinthebushover 14 years ago
Nice story

Nice one man. But you could have done better by making a better description of your mom's sexy body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
long over due

he should have fucked her a long time befire,

she was redy and wanted it even though she said no

larrydownunderlarrydownunderabout 12 years ago
hot

I loved this

My aunt was my first when i was young and we made love for many years

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

More and let son cum in her pussy again and agin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
me too

I got a mother like that 65 and I fuck her every night, if you want my story let me know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Like most men he marries a woman in order to have a nice tight cunt to fill with his seed. However like many men in order to release his orgasm he has to think of his mother.

I love that this son ends up taking his older mother in the raw with no condom. I would bet that once mommy gets used to he son rutting inside her womb she will eventually relax and let him spill his seed where it belongs in his mothers womb. After she is addicted to her sons cock and let's him flood her with seed repeatedly her belly with swell with her sons new brother and son and life will be great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I loved it

Hot story, made me want to be him. I could just visualize the two of them going at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just played with my pussy reading this and cum like crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i wanted to make out with mom too.

I wanted to make out with my widow mom.she was still pretty&had a good figure.she wouldent let me touch her.i figured a way.i slipped a little Viagra in her coffee&i went into my bedroom&took off my clothes.i layed there naked&waited.after about a half an hour.i heard a scream she came running into my bedroom naked yelling&moaning.she dove into me like a wild woman.thats the way I figured a way to make out with mom.i get it any time I want it now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wanted more when I woke up!

I was already hard as I mounted my mother in missionary position. She was still asleep when I pushed the head of my cock between her lips, and deep into her pussy. After just a few strokes, my mom opened her eyes with a look of surprise on her face. "Oh Ben, I thought I was dreaming, we shouldn't, oh god, oh god........," she trailed off. As I picked up speed, I made sure I was banging my mom's clit with my pelvis with each thrust. Uh,uh, uh, uh, oh yes, oh Ben, that's so good honey," she moaned out. "Oh god, fuck me Ben, fuck me harder, fuck me, fuck me," she yelled! "Oh god, oh Jesus, oh Mary, oh Joseph," she shouted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unlike most others who write I never fucked my mother, or other older women.

I had the normal fumbling attempts and fewer less fumbling more satisfying successful attempts.

I often wondered why it was taking so long.

Eventually I realised I was misinterpreting signals and could have had a few of the relations described so well on here.

It makes a person understand the importance of communication. Years later I still think of some of those respectable ladies. Partly regret that I did miss out and partly value the skills I ended up learning.

Good day all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Constant thoughts

I constantly fantasize and wank thinking of my mother. She's widowed in her 70,s I am single and 50. I am so tempted I really am. Any thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Go For It.

You won't regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No Means No

Aside from the crude behavior, the plot and seduction was ridiculous.

Sapper257Sapper257almost 5 years ago
Anonymous, Mother Son Relationships are quite common.

Anonymous of 8th October '18. I bet your Mother is thinking the same about you. Both of you without partners and missing love making. Your Mum's not that old she wouldn't be missing the comfort of a man and if you are under the same roof you're half way there.

Pay her a few complements caress her shoulders be more attentive, give her a lingering kiss on the cheek before you go to bed and say she smells lovely. The odd pat on the bottom of stroke will do wonders with a slight telling off.

Where your dressing gown in the evening and let it fall open and trace her eyes sneakily.

Your Mum will be pleased she is thought to be still attractive and desirable.

You will regret it if you don't and so will Mum.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Raping Your Mom

If this is a true story, you should be in prison. If it's a work of fiction, the idea of a man raping his mother isn't at all erotic. I couldn't finish the story after that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simple

it's a rape story 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Totally bogus story

This story sound like one of DonaldTrump's story. The author needs to seek the help of a mental health professional for having fantasying sex with his own mother. His mother would not have been turned on by her own son if she thought it was morally wrong and wouldn't have let him take her rope off for a back rub. Since she was not turned on, her pussy wouldn't have been wet. The alcohol obviously did not impair her judgement to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

should be taken down.no means no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very complex but I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In my lifetime I made love to 1 woman. Never once did I have to force myself on hwe. I was successful because I was confident and knew how to talk to a woman. When I was a teenager, I approached my older sister and confess my desire to be with her sexually. We both lived with our mother. Father has passed 5 years prior. So, mom kept an eagle eye on my sister. She didn't want any grandbabies. She believed a good education would keep her children out of poverty and getting pregnant in high school would surely be a path to being poor.

So, I wondered if Elena was a little curious about sex. If I was a betting man, I would have bet that she was a virgin. To make a long story short....my confidence's allowed me to take my sister's virginity. Once we made love, we both told the other that if we were to remain lovers that we would have to be exclusive. There was no way I would share her with another man. And she felt the same way. She would not share me with another woman.

We live together as man and wife in another country, and we have 5 beautiful children. Again, I didn't force myself on her. She gave of herself totally to me without any reservations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a story of rape, plain and simple. She kept saying."No.... Stop....we can't do this.... RAPE!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

To keep the rating of this story up, I scored it five Stars...as it well deserves.

Rape??!! It appears the is 'some' non-consent' involved; but, mom DID keep going, doing things at son's suggestion/guidance. She is horny, had a bad marriage to a goon, and now her son is showing her love. Gotta love it (at least some of us!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was so close to rape.......didn't like it much

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I echo the previous comment, you forced her, amounts to rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous