All Comments on 'What's In the Big Box?'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77over 17 years ago
Spreading Christmas Joy!

I loved this story Mr. Hugs. :) I don't read many incest stories, since the ones I clicked on in the past were poorly written, but I loved yours! I'm sure you know by now I'm a fan anyway, hon. ;)

~Eve

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Fun!

Witty dialogue... I loved this: "There's nothing better than what's inside your box, sweetheart..." Ha! Good luck Sirhugs :))

sacksackover 17 years ago
a good mixture of humor and sex.....

not easy to pull off, but then, you are a master! Good luck!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 17 years ago
Exceptional

A fantastic piece, sirhugs. I thought the transition to incest came a bout just a tad too easily, but hey... I know how bloody hard it is to write these things!

The descriptions and the sex were fantastic.

Good luck in the contest.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 17 years ago
Sirhugs strikes again

A well-done, hot, enjoyable read, Sirhugs. IMHO, it's one of the better entries in this category and could be a contender in the contest.

Rumple

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
unexpected

Given the mothers apparent prudish nature i didn't expect that plot twist even though she had mentioned it as a fantasy. I know this is pretty old now but 2 chapter would be good with them rediscovering themselves and an explanation of why Luci became so distant after the kids. Maybe one a couple of years down the line so the other son can have his girlfriend in the mix too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An anus buffet.

After all of that I would have to lick, suck and tongue fuck each of those ladies assholes until the flavor and scent was gone. Then I would have to empty a load of my gooey seed deep in Deanna's rectum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thieir butthole

I would suck their assholes to.

ShelvesShelvesover 10 years ago
So?

When the title of your story is a question, readers expect an answer to the question. I'm willing to go through chapters (if they're hot enough) to get to the answer, but you've quit with no indication of answering. WTF IS in the big box?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Point of the Story

So the wife wasn't opposed to sex, but just didn't want sex with her husband? I would have liked to see him consider this and what it means to his marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous