All Comments on 'I Hear a Zip in the Dark Ch. 02'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
I liked it ..

Straightforward and honest .... I believe that real life "sexcapades" occur in a very similar manner to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

This was awesome I got so horny while reading this. Wish i was on your place. :)

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

better much better.3 stars

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ONE GIVES

but 2 receives TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
roommates name

in chapter 1, you stated your roommate's name was Greg....then in chapter 2, his name changed to Lance. Is that supposed to be in reference to what he had between his legs? Just curious. Also wondering why you didnt fuck him instead of him fucking you. Still enjoyed reading it, nonetheless.

Michrick1Michrick1almost 5 years ago
Who the hell is Lance ????????

In chapter 1 you said his name is Greg. Why don't you try and get your names correct.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a five star story (5.0 = 100%). This story is EROTIC, REALISTIC, & ROMANTIC, all in one.

Lance is a keeper. Period.

I am a mature man now. I vividly remember that I had homosexual impulses from time to time over the years. Also the fact that both physically & emotionally I was a late bloomer exposed me to comments by my peers e.g. that i had girls' legs (which was true). Where i was growing up, you couldn't afford gay rumors. Nowadays people just say "it seems he was experimenting in those days but that was then if it was true in the first place".

As grown up I had numerous opportunities to engage in sex with men but I never did: when I was young I chickened out, later on i really preferred women.

I have been bi curious all my life. This two part series made my day. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous