All Comments on 'Short Shorts'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
robberbaronswordrobberbaronswordover 17 years ago
makes my day

SK, I really enjoy starting my day with one or two of your stories. I love the imagery in this one, and look forward to reading the sequel. I'm enjoying your group site, too, by the way. Keep up the great work!

robberbaron

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I would give you 10, if you let me

You say kittys love 5's, I have 10 inches for you. Loved the story, made me cum really good.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Exquisitely done...

As usual - ho hum, the camel's bum...

Why not write just above averge stuff for a change?

and break the monotony of me giving you 5 each time!

;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
short shorts I

Your stories never fail to give me a raging hard-on, which is really the whole purpose of this site, isn't it? Of course I petted your kitty with a five.

freekyfranKfreekyfranKabout 17 years ago
Didn't expect the detail

Written from a woman for women. I enjoyed the detail and was soaking wet from beginning to end. Nice to read the details from a different perspective. Anxious to read more - later - when I recover.

CindysBobCindysBobabout 16 years ago
wow...

Just had to write and tell you that this is one extremely hot tale. I read your "oral" essay today and thought it nicely done, well enough so that I checked out your past work. This particular story was outstanding...you handle all of your characters with a deft touch, and have the guts to do non-consentual as it should be done. Nice snappy dialogue, vivid in your descriptions.

Thanks for taking the effort and time to write it. You have a real knack for this genre, loads of talent.

If you don't mind, I'd like to add this one to my favorite list.

Best,

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Small breasts are wonderful, not to be "scoffed"at

Over all your story was great, however, I could not help but notice that one of the characters in the story "scoffed" at the main characters small breasts when they were revealed. This really upset me, and pretty much ruined the rest of the story for me. Not everyone thinks small breasts are "unacceptable" and not everyone enjoys "huge" breasts. Why you had to make it seem as if small breasts are horrible, I don't know, but I would just like to say that on behalf of all the small breasted women out there, "small breasts are wonderful, and more than a handful is a waste!"

sarah_siddonssarah_siddonsalmost 16 years ago
What's the thing about small breasts

Your story was excellent, however, I could not help but notice that a certain character in the story scoffed at small breasts. This really upset me, since I am small breasted (32B). Not everyone thinks huge breasts and pumped up pussy's are wonderful and in years to come when all those "silicon dollies" begin ageing. us "wee people" will have the final laugh. Therefore on behalf of all the small breasted women out there, "small breasts are wonderful, and more than a handful is a waste!"

jumbo_jimmybjumbo_jimmybalmost 16 years ago
I love your writing!

Small tits are the best! This story was "boobilicious" !!

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946over 15 years ago
Just discovered you!

I obviously haven't been lucky enough to read any of your work before. Now I have to try to get up from this desk & it aint easy in this condition. Loved it! Very decriptive, and that is what has caused my condition!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 15 years agoAuthor
Looking for the rest of SHORT SHORTS?

Looking for the rest of SHORT SHORTS? It's now titled "Falling Down" and you can find it at excessica (www.excessica.com). Enjoy!

needy_kittenneedy_kittenover 13 years ago
That's a hot little cunt.

I bet it is. And right now, so is mine. From one kitten to another, you made me purr, sweetness. I loved this story. My "kitty" was purring and wet when I read about the fingers in her pussy, as getting fingered is just one of "a few of my favorite things". I love the idea of secretly wanting things but being 'forced' so I didn't have to make the decision to be nasty. Thank you for a few minutes of constant pussy throbs. My scent is very intoxicating right now. You're story was just enough to stir my juices and make me want a few fingers spreading my labia and softly penetrating and stretching my tender cunt. Mmm. Thanks, kitten.

Meow.

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 12 years ago
Sweet and quirky

I don't usually comment after the first chapter of four but I do enjoy your way of adding an unexpected twist to a tale (or is it tail?) so here I am adding my 2 cents. Great eroticism, as usual, and a hint of mystery about the step-dad. Time for me to read on...

~ Dave

Rojj1Rojj1over 12 years ago
Great Stuff

i agree with the others, small breasts are great, while big ones are just great big globs of fat!! I knew a girl once who was as flat chested as her man, but when she got pregnant she had the most gorgeous breasts imaginable, which disappeared again after she finished breast feeding. Happened with all her 4 pregnancies, she & her man loved it that way, especially as she didn't have to lug around big heavy lumps of fat all the time, that would have caused her back & shoulders to ache. It's so true, more than a handful is indeed a waste!!!

You didn't say if Lindsey was a virgin or not, and text didn't make it clear as she was "very tight" while being fucked with no mention of discomfort or pain, or even blood, but 2 fingers went in easily. 2 fingers, especially male s ones really hurt a virgin!! It's nice to know one way or the other so one can better imagine what is happening as the story unfolds. However a great story Selena, absolutely loved it!!

Jasper_WhitlockJasper_Whitlockabout 12 years ago
Oh baby ;3

Damn kitty-cat. Here's a review that'll make that beautiful throat purr!

I loved it, been a fan of yours since I discovered Literotica. Your way with words and your plots are always so damned hot. Can't say I'm 100% with the other commentin' folks, because whether or not the girls has large or small breasts ain't that important. What I do love is a nice sized ass I can grab onto and pound like a fucking jack hammer on steroids. I haven't read all your stories, honey but I will be sure to do so. Every single thing I've ever read though has gotten my rod stiffer than an English-man at court in the Victorian Era.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Great little story, I loved it. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice kitty

Hot story, loved it x

sostisostiabout 6 years ago
Löved it

She is more naive than slutty. loved the character.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
A treefort !

I was expecting her neighbor to see here cum in and he might show a still horny kitty a better time.

Try as they might one older man is worth three young cummers

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

Well, you had me fooled! I thought she was a naive victim, not a player. Well done! You get five stars from me, JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is so perfect that it sounds autobiographical

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous