All Comments on 'Sister's First Anal Fuck'

by Archer2050

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

I was so wrapped up in the story that I was fucking his sister with him and I am now soaked .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fucking Hot!

That was killer, just like all your stories. You have a gift man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG

Okay,I'm hooked. I have just read this and I loaded my tights. I've never done that before from reading a story.

wow...I guess I want my sister too....OMG...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT!!!!

Please continue with Alana and Gavin! This is the best series I have read in a long time....Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another of your very best submissions

I wish I had a brother like Gavin, I am soaking wet fantasicing I was Alana get the goods from both of them,keep up the good work I can do with another spontanious workout. Luv Jenny Cook

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
series SUCKS

once again we get a writer that posts a series but FAILS to properly title the chapters. on a site like this ALL chapters of a series HAVE to have the same title, you just number them or use the subtitle to tell the order to read them in.NO READER wants to go searching for the beginning of a series that the careless writer misstitled. you killed all love between them on the plane and when they landed so this story was total bullshit and never would have happened. when she abandoned him at the airport he would have turned around and gone home then packed and found a new place to live. this was NONEROTIC AT BEST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the Anon that say this sucked

YOURE AN IDIOT, nonerotic? That's bullshit. Yes, finding a next part of the series is annoying, but your comment is stupid and you don't even have the guts to sign up and write a poem, much less a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
KY

"Sure enough, a bottle of KY was right next to the toothpaste." Of course, just another normal bathroom.

Need to be careful if you go to clean your teeth in the dark or worse, spread toothpaste on your, or someone else's, arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lube?

The one comment about outing lube on your tooth brush. What if you put super glue on for lube and got stuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant just bloody brilliant

Bravo well written I've read a few of your other stories and just brilliant keep up the great work so I can keep up the fapping lol ;) :P

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
Abrupt ending

Loved your story bro..... accept the ending ! And for that reason 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well, that was close!

I really enjoyed the near fall in the shower, just great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fucked my sister in the ass when she was 15.I was 18.Most exciting fuck I ever had.Mum and dad were in the back yard, so it was really thrilling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We have same father but different moms. My step sister S was 20yrs , going to high school. Very ripe, well developed , Big bouncing boobs, rounded Brazilian type buttocks. I was very friendly with her- talked about friends, sex, masturbation, Clitoris, even sex with dogs and bitches. I fucked her in the pussy and also in her butt pussy. That day, We were left alone at home. We were sexually attracted to each other. We kissed, fondled, caressed. She undressed me and I undressed her. We were in 69 position. Soon, she started sucking my cock and I sucked, chewed her Clitoris and put my tongue into her pussy. And superbly aroused, we fucked and fucked her virginal tight juicy pussy. She kept on urging me to fuck harder- ‘fuck, fuck, fuck you sister fucker, mother fucker, daughter fucker, fuck me real hard and make me pregnant with your seed’. She was moaning in orgasmic pleasure. I exploded into her. Filled her pussy with my load. We lied down in each other’s arms, and kissed and kissed very lovingly, very tenderly, lustily. Both drank some wine. Soon, got aroused again. We were absolutely lustful, ready to fuck for hrs. She rolled over and urged me lustily to break her butt pussy hymen. She craved the idea of being fucked by a 19 yrs younger brother. I was in the seventh heaven. Pussy and Butt pussy ! She loved incest and ecstasy. I kissed, licked her butt pussy. Lubricated sufficiently so that my slut whore sister was not hurt. I slowly tenderly entered her butt pussy and fucked her. She climaxed again and again. We kept on fucking - pussy and butt pussy. She became all mine. Her pussy, butt pussy , body, soul belonged to me. We would almost everyday. At night she would sneak into my room and we lived like couple and we fucked in pussy, butt pussy, mouth. She also finger fucked my butt. I promised to make her pregnant someday and marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am hugely attracted by buttocks of girls and women. Always love to fuck girls and women in the butt/ anal. Fucked a second degree niece-14 yrs, cousin sister-16 yrs, another cousin sister older than me, a sister in law in the pussy but more in the asshole. Butt fucking girls is my obsession. Can’t live without that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am absolutely excited, aroused and orgasmic about fucking and marrying our beautiful rounded buttocks full bouncing boobs narrow waist step aunt. She teases, excites me so much. Feel like fucking her all the time. I want to shot my seeds into her womb again and again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous