All Comments on 'His Secret is Out'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rape!

Rape, can we spell rape? Unwilling, said no, humiliated, abused, taken without permission, forced by threat, what do you have? It doesnt matter if person reponds it is rape is not consensual! Either divorce her or eliminate her by sending her to jail. Everyone has fantasies, most realize what fantasies are, and imaginary world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GEEZ..........

to previous poster...what part of non-consent did you not understand? If you get this upset about it DON'T READ IT!

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
Good story

This wasn't my story idea, so you didn't write it for me, but I love the way you did it. Well done, girl.

jomarjomarover 17 years ago
Hot Story

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THEY READ AND SAVOR>>>

To the very last word, and then they beg for more--They probably re read and jerk off again--Then write some nasty nawty thots of their third grade education. Posers and wanna be's--

I loved it and so wanted my wife to leave me tied for more--LATER

jushornyjushornyover 17 years ago
Time

It's time for you to delete some negative anon comments Red, comments from people who don't offer constructive criticism and are not even willing to sign their name to their comments.

I thought it was a great story, hot, well written. Will there be more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
He really wanted it....

Yes this was rape...but he wanted it so she just helped him get it. Next she should have two men do him and please tape it.Becareful what you wish for. Then let all her friends know whats up.....he will live in fear that his friends will find out......LOL

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
Great read

And I agree with the comment titled 'Time'. Delete the kindergarten comments. This is a very good read. Thanks for writing it.

Brad1123Brad1123about 12 years ago
Loved it!

I have these same fantasies. I loved this ! It was very well written, very hot and ohh sooo sexyyy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

my phantasy also, i want to be forced to suck cock and turned into a cockhold cum bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All done

And now you OWN her. It's called sexual assault and rape. Unless they plan on killing him, once he's loose, it's straight to the police. Even a bad attorney will be able to put them in jail, but more importantly, he'll murder her in the divorce. Because who would want to stay married to a bitch? High price for the wife to pay but she deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my wife too

I would love for my wife to watch me suck a real cock and to fuck me with a big strap-on. Not just a dildo but I'd want her to put on a harness with a big black cock attached and fuck me deep and hard, while I'm sucking a big cock and taking a load of cum in my mouth. This story made me hard and I came into my hand -- and ate it all up !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want my secret out too

My secret - that I'm a husband who loves sucking cock and getting fucked -- is something I'd love my wife to find out. I wish it could happen this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

you have to continue this please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh yeah real love

married 30 years, so he has a little fantasy. Then she abuses and humilates him, how lovely.

fredbrownfredbrown9 months ago

It's a 5er! Ole Brad got his innermost fantasies fulfilled in one big shot and that never happens in real life. Some anony comments feel sorry for him but I'm guessing well fucked Brad is happier than a pig eating shit .......

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

A fun short story that was more about a husband learning a lesson than revenge. It was good and worth a read.

1Martiniman1Martiniman8 days ago

Good story with a moral to the story. I like this story and others like it…a wife taking control and reclaiming a marriage with a happy ending. However, some of it could have been written better. You’re made to want to feel for the wife, yet the writer made it hard. Brad gets in trouble for online activities that were never physical or in person, yet Beth has now been nude in front of another man and stroked his dick and might have sucked James had Brad not turned away so as not to watch…not a very good wife. Beth also threatens to leave Brad, ruin him financially and ruin his personal life and career, yet she commits several felonies. False imprisonment for tying up Brad, rape for letting James face fuck Brad and Sodomy charges for ass raping him with a dildo. If Brad wasn’t in love with Beth, with James as a witness, Beth goes to prison for a long time, Brad gets everything and Beth is a ruined sex offender. It turns out good and had erotic qualities, but the writing could have been better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous