All Comments on 'Seducing the Cuckold's Wife'

by wants2bsub

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
confused?u are not the only one

James then its marcus,then james, are they the same person?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gave his wife away without her consent

the man is worthless she would be better off without him and she will realize that. He betrayed her, disrespected her, and from what you can gain from the story has never really loved her as a wife. But the story is exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Almost A Male - A Sub Wimpy Humiliation Writer

Aside from the confusion of what and who you are writing about it is clear that you fashion yourself after the sub cuck as it is your predilection in your tails so far.

The weakness you exhibit is only exciting to the very few like you so into male humiliation that you forget to piss standing up - and even that excites you.

Soon you will be black cock sucking and his cum sucking plus taking piss in your mouth all to show how subhuman you really are perhaps even in your freaky fantasy writing.

The problem is you have gone too far that even the very few won't acknowledge your sub weaknesses.

Making it a black cock sucking fantasy really excites you but again you went too far - laughably too scummy. You alienate the vast readership for the very few very sick cucksters without any self respect or respect for others.

What a sad sick waste of ability. Get some help soon little sick one - it only gets worse.

forfun44forfun44over 17 years ago
excellent lead up to a very arousing story!

Bring it on! I want to read the rest..

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Great Start!

You have a great start to a story. So far you have, for the most part, avoided the moronic chant of the racist trolls. That is except for the first comment that mistakenly thought you interchanged the names of charactors during this story. When they attack (and they will) please ignore them and keep going. This has the makings of a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You know I love wife seduction stories. But

this one is so unrealistic it's laughable. No person would do this. The husband and wife would walk out of that party AND NEVR COME BACK TO HAVE HER WITH THE BALCK MAN AGAIN. a FANTASCY IS ONE THING, RENTING FUCK MOVIES IS ONE THYING BUT THIS STORY IS SO FUCKED UP IT'S SAD. if you're going to write a stroy about humiluating white men please do yourself a favor and don'

t. You have a child's brain and you wriote with Walt Disney's imagination. Only your stories are like daffy duck wrote them. This story sucks with a capital SSSSSSSSS Sorry i fell asleep.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years ago
Dear Fumma Cheese head listen! If a man wants to

read a story and learns that black cocks are better than white ones and learns how to get his wife to fuck a black man and learn that too let him. if a man wants to read this story and then he finds he doesn't like it let him comment on it he has that right to do just that. You fucking pig you're the fucking ass wip and dumb fuck here. But we all know you love black men fucking your white woman if you have one and then I bet you rush in between her open legs and dripping cum filled cunt and drink his cum. God what a fuck bubble you must be in real life. let the people read and coment it's AMERICA. You cum headed ass wipe every white women who wants a bigger black cock can have one. And we all work hard to give them what they want. They are learning you white boys just don't have it in the cock dept. Wake up and send me your wife I'll prove it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Worthy Of The Highest Contempt

Don't bother reading this useless garbage. It isn't well written, in the first place. Second, it's only another wimp husband and white male humiliation "story," and it doesn't have any new ideas, nor a new plot, nor unique anything. Actually, it's not even a story. That's too high a classification to give it. Rather, it's a collection of random words and phrases exhibiting only the writer's deep need for psychological therapy and many long years of counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Screwed

I hate good stories that continue!!!!!!!!!!and leave you hanging!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To" Fermented Cheeze"

Writer:

I appreciated and heeded your words of caution regarding your story. I find these types of tales to be both distasteful and racist as they often allude to incredibly ridiculous and stale stereotypes, and they infer that a husband can be no more humiliated nor a wife more demeaned than by her having an affair with a Black male. I pity those for whom this fetish is the well traveled avenue on which they must tread to get their rocks off. How and why humiliation became an ingredient in eroticism is a mystery to me. Consequently, I have not and will not read your submission. Ergo, my score of '50.'

I hope that my comments are not an affront to "fumunda cheeze." The way he went after that other gent. I mean how dare that person read a story for which he has the right to do. Don't you just hate it when someone exercises his rights and privileges? Perhaps "fumunda cheeze" should be appointed room monitor. He could then decide what and what not other folks are permitted to read. Maybe he could even be given a little uniform to make his appointment seem more official. However, better not to include a little cap. It might get in the way when he re-inserts his head up his ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cool white guy

Story is boring and tedious, but at least the white guy realizes that crackers aint shit, useless pale faced asshole, cant even fuck.

Hey WWW/NeedU/Vastie, why are you dissing Fumunda? You are the worst asshole on this sight, fuck you WWW/NeedU/Vastie, you are one and the same bitch, stupid white cracker motherfucking pale face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dearest Cheesehead - Don't Read This Unless

Again - Dear Cheezehead - don't read this unless you wish to again exclude the right to free speech - you seeming have appointed yourself head cheeze monitor for the day - or in your vernacular FUCK YOU and the cock you rode in on.

Asshole, you can't have it both ways - it's either free both ways or it isn't. What part of free don't you - can't you grasp - in your little crude mindless rant - it's for your select viewpoint but not anyone who differs with your vulgar sick slant.

Look chezzy if you want to defend the right to be a respectless wimp, to want male humiliation, to excitedly watch your wife choose other cocks over yours, to eat old cum from any old hole, to choose to be a cuckold to black cocks - that is your right asshole but don't be offended if you have few others to back you or into you.

Its a minority position of considerable fetish but if you crave it - require it - why not just suck up to self cuckolding like you really want but don't tell others to march over the cliff of male self disrespect.

Perhaps you have passed into fermented cheesehead which may explain your foul idiotic sick rant.

So now what asshole? You want to meet in Green Bay? You can put your cheese hat on and explain to the real men there what they can and can't do unless your wimpiness approves. That should really fly there sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
knock the white bitch up

he should get her pregnant. a black baby growing in his wife's belly would show the white wimp who's boss of his woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I came to bury Fumunda not to praise him

Damn, why are you assholes on Fumunda's dick? Get off his dick! He said, rightly so, that the author warned people who dont like this type of story, not to read it.

Yet all you assholes claiming to be against male humiliation, wimp, cuckold white guy stories, read this shit. And then you bitch! Motherfuckers, are you illiterate? Crackers, is you stupid?

As to the asshole saying Fumunda must meet him at the Green or whatever asshole, gay place he is talking about, meet me asshole. I'll take ten steps, turn and shoot you in your face. Only thing that can save you now is if you run to the nearest black man and beg him to let you suck his cock. I swear, if all you crackerz aint sucking black dick by the time I count to ten and turn around, motherfuckers, I'll drop you. Fucking morons.

The authour of this story is just another stupid white man. You like to act like its humiliating and demeaning for a white woman to date a black guy. Its not. White bitches need love too and they cant get love or a good dick from white guys, so they turn to brothers. The white man can only stay in the picture by having sick cuckold fantasies. Its such a shame and a disgrace. But I dont care, I am taking ten steps, turning and blasting. Either I shoot this gun or this dick in your white faces, I dont care.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dope read

Fucking little dick bitches need to quit reading this shit or learn to shut the hell up like they supposed to. Y'all born 50 years too late - must really suck for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What's in a name?

You seem to think names are arbitrarily assigned. If you first call a character "James", you can't mid-story start calling him Marcus, then several paragraphs later start calling him James again. Same with a character named "Michael". See, you have to keep calling that character Michael for the entire story. See how that works?

Anyway, even if you straightened that out, you don't have much of a story, and I have no idea how you plan to parlay this into several submissions.

My advise would be to introduce about 30 more characters with names that are nearly the same so you can interchange them and nobody will notice. Or give them all names like Aquaneta, and Jemima, and Tamsharisa. Should be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gosh Chump Shooter of the Mouth

No black man would tolerate your drizzle lips unless they were over what you really want - so shut the fuck up white boy - go back to school - then take some more dialect lessons from your acting coach.

You seem to enjoy playing the racial card trying to piss off both races when you don't even know which race you are trying to piss off you honkie white trash asshole.

You are pissing off more than a few brothers as well as some racist whites but then thats your game.

Now then rationally, why don't you save everybody some face and shoot yourself in the ass. Who knows you might get some respect for that.

Whoo's cheezehead anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yikes

Wow ... it seems everybody commenting on this story is an asshole. Please, please, I beg of you, my friends, stop fighting with each other! It's just a story, it's meant to be entertainment, maybe a little stroke material! Listen, if you get off on shouting at each other, that's fine, I'm not here to judge, but at least make it a little more clear that's what you're doing. You all are getting to be such downers, I'm hoping Literotica gives up the comments feature altogether. This is NOT because I'm against free speech -- you do have the right to say and think anything you want. But really, must we actively provide a forum for everybody to be mean to everybody else? We shouldn't ban it, but it seems to me we shouldn't be going out of our way to make sure that you all can piss all over each other. To set the example, this is going to be my last comment until 2008. Let's all agree to do the same -- unless we have something constructive to say, no more comments until 2008. That means, even if the person who last commented seems to you to be Satan himself, let it go -- find the love in the literotica. Love one another, love yourselves, and just generally stop hating each other; there is enough of that in the world to go around, without it infecting the world of pornography, too.

Join me in my pledge: No matter what the offense, no insulting comments until 2008. Even if they're deserved -- instead, love!

submissimosubmissimoover 17 years ago
wow

amazing story and i hope it will continue with many many more chapters. i love the setup and have to admit that while reading i couldn't stop thinking "what if it was my wife and i was the cuckolded one". great story, please keep up the good work! thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let him eat cum

Sure the story is improbable, but that does not make it any less interesting or exciting. I'm earnestly looking for the next chapters, and hope it doesn't get greasy. I'd like to see her bring her mother, her sisters, her best friends into inter-racial sex.

Let them eat cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Scared to become a Cuckold

Great story so far. I'm sure a lot of people like the build up to the finish but will not vote or leave a comment. I would bet my next pay check that all of the people that are giving bad reviews are not very confident of themselfs and don't quite measure up. Keep up the good work and don't pay any attention to the people who are scared they could become cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful cuckolding story

I absolutely loved this story and it hits home with my fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bravo

Would like to read a continuation of this story more more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a load of mindless crap!!!!

I feel that the site should be more avare of low guality of some "stories"

CucksubUKCucksubUKalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant

Very good story can't wait for the next one. Couldn't stop imagining if that was me and my gf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That's about right, cucksub,all the perverted and depraved Poms pound each other on the back.

This mind excrement of a story is typical example. Straight from asylum for insane. Writer and some of his fellow Poms. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolute pile of perverted shit story!!

By an incompetent cretin. Just vile sick perversion!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking niggers.

Writers and readers. Perverts.

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
Got me too mad to finish

Really, all Michael would have had to do was to admit to his wife he liked dirty movies. And tell her he had a few unusual fantasies. Yeah, I know, men can sometimes be that dumb. Look at Fatal Attraction, same thing.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011almost 12 years ago
you write some of the best cuck stories ever

thanks!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Insulting

I know its fantasy, but after a while the egotistical black guy who blackmails the innocent white couple is beginning to get insulting. Black guys don't sit around and dream up sadistic plans to bed gullible white girls and humiliate their wimpy husbands. It is a reoccurring theme in a lot of cuckold stories. Its like the absolute worst thing that a wife can do is cheat with a BLACK MAN!!! Like I said, it is insulting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What did you expect from illiterate black monkey ??

Wit an IQ the size of his shoe. * !

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
When these Black men got out of the house...

When these Black men got out of the house, two police officers, friends of the previous man they have conned, shoot them on sight...Then all city got revolted and called it racism...And stories like these are what? fairy tales? Racism is always BAD, no matter in what form is presented...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rating

Would have been easily a 5/5 if this did not end suddenly. Great story!!! I look forward to the reading the rest of it. Thanks!!!

DW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I would

Yes, I would love to hire James as a trainer for my wife. She often mentions a black man when she sees his big firm body. I get hard as hell when she does this.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Low

You can't aspire to sink any farther into the sewer than this.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
well written

it did lack details, sure his cock was hard, but how big was it, and did she have a sexy pussy or a skinny booty? fun to read. and loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
26thNC

I have seen this guy's negative comments all over interracial cuckold stories,

I think he's a masturbater who feels shame in his desires.

I like the thought of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh, my...

...another bestiality story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought your story really captures the insecurities of the small-penis white man. We have pretty wives, but we know they can do better. We love them and want to help them be happy so we let them wander and pretend we like it...at first. After a while, we do like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Shit story. Typical ir tropes thus far, I can only imagine what else is to come. Won't be surprised if James shares her with the fellas. Or Marcus. Whatever his name is because you fucked that all to shit. Oh, and since when is blackmail a form of seduction? Should have skipped that whole segment, because we all know she's going to be made aware of it anyway. The ending was abrupt.

(See what I did there ^^)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous