All Comments on 'My Life'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Um..... ER... well

Good stiory but I have problems with the main character Harley

first he marries Kate who has a child out of wedlock but far worse does NOT tell the father about it?.. Would anyone be surprised when kate decided NOT to tell Harley that she seeing the ex-husband and biological father of her daughter?

Second he Marries Trish a career power driven woman AFTER he made a decision to kick back. Talk about a total mis read

Then Gicven all that Harley falls in love with a whore at a brothel ???

wow ... and the whore who actually has a heart of gold then Flees when she finds out how much Harley is worth?

This Guy has a serious problem with values and character..

again a good story BUT...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story DG!!!

Loved it, loved it, loved it! In fact I consider it one of your best. I don't know what readers expect from you. One good story after another. Again, thank you for a wonderful story. Please, keep writing.

A very avid fan of DG Hear's stories.

ghostwritghostwritover 17 years ago
Another Great Job

I don't care what anybody else says, this was a magnificient story and I enjoyed it all the way through.

Great Job DG, please keep writting more.

ghostwritghostwritover 17 years ago
Another Great Job

I don't care what anybody else says, this was a magnificient story and I enjoyed it all the way through.

Great Job DG, please keep writting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i was pissed at you for not writing more,but

damn you had me crying the hold story.look keep doing whatever you're doing i'm a fan whatever you do.great story and thanks.

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
very sweet

lovely romance with a happy ending! Thanks for the read :)

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
I've been reading...

your stories for some time now, long before I started writing. This one is one of the best of your work. Keep it up, DG.

Incidently, yours is one story below mine in today's posts.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Why not?

DG,

Another fine yarn from a master. You write great stories and most have the ring of truth to them, they could actually happen. Style counts nad you writing style is one I truly enjoy. Thank You and have a Merry Christmas!

SwedeqSwedeqover 17 years ago
As said before..

Excellent tale, with elements of realism. Life is screwy like that. Excellent read DG please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
your usual fine story

I have read each of your stories that have been posted on Literotica and of them all...I liked this one second only to "What Now?" the story of George and Dorothy. I applaud not only your great ideas for stories, but your talent in putting them together for our reading enjoyment. Keep it coming....Ole Reb..ES.Com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
poor loser who

move from one woman to another, all of whom are simply looking for men with enough cash reserves to help them raise their offspring,,,

but, man, does the dude look happy EVERY TIME a woman with children says, "I love you so much, Harly! Me and my girls, we think you are the coolest man!"

poor loser idiot and his so-called life,,, boring, rather

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yup, another good one!

DG Hear,

You do write a good story, fiction yes, but with enough reality to make it really hit home. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A :Loving Wife Tale!

Yep sometimes you have to take a few losers to find the winner. The story was well blended some of it was familiar. Every stage of life has plateaus and dips, we live and die by those decisions made. A real Loving Wife Tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Typical DG Hear...

Loved it man...

Scored a home run as always...nothing more to say..

Just continue the good work..

Thanx..Bye...

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Love is where you find it

Excellent story. Really enjoyed it and the humor is good, too. Actually, a love story of tall order, DG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
eeeeeeYIKES!!!!

What a boring, piece-of-shit. You do realize this is an EROTIC story site, don't you?

Time to buy a clue, DG. I'll help. There's a reason expressions are called trite. Using ennui inducing phrases like "Built like a brick shit house" make an already dull, turd of a story unreadable. Congratulations on making every other author on Literotica seem brilliant in comparison.

And the above are the positives. What's worse is how you managed to mumble on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ooooh

somebody's jealous.

i like the story. not the best, not even the author's best, but good enough for me to give it a 100. hey, im easy to please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What else could a woman want?

Than a good man who loves her for herself, loves her children and is rich?? Does such a man really exist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
~~

Bigger crap than usual. Has anyone told you this is a site for erotic fantasies, not the outpourings of a clearly frustrated and inadequate male.

Please take your mysoginism somewhere else. You suck, as far as women are concerned.

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Listen, I write stories. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not one of the better writers on Lit. But, I seem to get comments from people that time after time, hate my stories. When you see my name, please by-pass it and save yourself the aggravation and the stress of reading my stories. We'll both be happier.

To the rest of the readers, thank you for the kind comments, they are really appreciated.

DG Hear

PraneetPraneetover 17 years ago
Great Story as usual but

please make them more frequent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderful story

D.G. Hear,

Another great story. Just like a Frank Capra movie. The theme could be made into a movie, though with the problems Hollywood has been having taking good stories and screwing them up royally, I don't know if putting your super story on the silver screen is such a good idea. For example, Hollywood recently took a story by mystery writer James Ellroy, "The Black Dahlia" and made an unrecognizable mess of it. Keep your manuscripts rolling into "Loving Wives."

RAG

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 17 years ago
Loved it.

Just couldn't stop reading. A five for sure. I think the 70-30 rule applies here. Seventy percent will love it and thiry percent will hate it. Too bad on them. We love ya, DG.

Thanks for writing.

Phil

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Worth the time to read

DG Hear is developing as a witer.

This genre is certainly better suited to his style of writing than loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I enjoyed your story...

...except for the Uncle Harley bullshit. Most posters are not capable of better. You are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Missing credibility

I am almost ashamed to admit that I agree with Harry in VA on this story. The main character continually showed poor judgement in selecting women. Now I'm to believe that the 3rd time is the charm. The story in that sense was not believable. Aside from that, I've been in the computer industry for almost 30 years and I cringed with each description of Harley's talent. More research was required before you made our hero in to some type of tech genius. Other than that, there were parts of the story that read like an outline and should have been fleshed out. And last, I'm getting tired of your stories involving these May-December romances. There are serious issues in these types of relationships and you seem to gloss right over them.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Another great one!!

I love a good story and this is simply a great one. Despite its length, you kept me interested till the end. Great work DG! Harley is a thoroughly likable hero and generous to a fault - he is lucky to have enough money available for all his worthy causes. Yet another DG Hear 'happy ending'. Well done! Pete.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
DG hear -- yes U R one of the best here!!

DG hear

I hope my comments about what I thought of Harleys' choices in women was NOT viewed as being too negative. I DID enjoy the story a lot.... my comment was more of a side note

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love the dialog in this!

First rate - the interchanges between Harley and Marie are what makes the story great.

Vivid imagination and a well thought out story.

Way to go, DG!

Regards, Jack

gasperguy69gasperguy69over 17 years ago
EXCELLENT!

wonderful, as always! really love these types of stories where the family wins out in the end. was starting to think there might be an awkward twist, such as Marie might have turned out to be his daughter from his first marriage. was happy for this ending!

PassionateKissesPassionateKissesover 17 years ago
Oh My!

You my Friend... are Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
as good as your best

You did a marvelous job! This is a wonderful story. You have told it in an entertaining manner, inserted some subtle humor, and kept a straight plot. What more could a simple reader like me ask for?

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Romance is your best venue!

You are the Man! I loved the story and for once I have nothing I would add/subtract for it. Thanks again!

SleeplessinMD

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
great romance

I am perusing what I have missed in the past few months and of course anything by DG is a must read. I have to say I will never understand why one of the best read authors on this site is so lambasted by some anonymous commenters. You have more approvals of your stories then almost anyone and that must make some unhappy people want to strikeout at you. I have found a few of your stories not to my particular tastes and told you so.

I liked this feel good romance and the great entertainment it has provided me. Thank you DG for the fun and uplifting feelings.

PT

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 17 years ago
Thank you!!!

Great story DG! Please pay no attention to ANYTHING posted in an anonymous comment. If someone is at least brave enough to use his/her screen name, you might want to give them the courtesy of a read - just don't set much store in the flamers' opinions. No matter the author, some folks just won't get it. Some of 'em won't get it to an alarming degree. Please keep writing for the rest of us.

NucleusNucleusabout 17 years ago
Speechless

Very nice story. I don't count my tears.

With best regards

Nucleus

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fabulous

That was a great story... I feel enriched reading about this wonderful, generous man who finally gets what he has deserved for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another really good story

Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another

Great story, You are truly one of the best if not the best authors on this site. I always enjoy your stories.

LucasMirchLucasMirchover 15 years ago
Absolutely loved this one!!!

You, Sir, are a great story teller. Thank you for your work; and I (in behalf of this community) certainly hope that you keep on writing.

michael1950michael1950over 14 years ago
Bravo

Loved the story, nuff said.

jimdel1jimdel1about 14 years ago
ust an old man

i'm just an old man who just loves reading a GOOD romance story! this qualifies! i'm not into all that "jump in bed and screw" type of story! this was a special one and i enjoyed it very much! thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

This was a great story. definitley one that makes a guy in college like myself feel that everything will work out. thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Weak start---- wonderful finish

Did not start out to be particularly good story with his poor taste but ended up as wondeful heartwarming romantic story. Congratulations Dg on another great story.

60 year old George

john1946john1946almost 14 years ago
Good story

Good story and fun ending........keep this kind coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent story

D.G, Hear, I love your stories. I think i have almost read them. Keep it up

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Ok this one is a gem

Nicely woven good pace to the story. As usual another DG!

michs28michs28almost 13 years ago

Wonderful story! That comment says it all! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
... INCREDIBLE!!!

... again!

H.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Another wonderful story

Working through the list ... can there be more as good or better than this?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

That was one of the best pieces of literature i've read. keep up the good work

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Chuckle

Kept me quite entertained.

Thanks for the well written, and humorous, tale.

Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago
Nice

Thank you for sharing this story. Loved it!

nickysixnickysixalmost 11 years ago

Great story! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another gem

Love your stories. This is another 5 star!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Interesting comments section here -

The anons and judgementals seem to have missed this one - no BTB, dump the whore, she is a slut run away - HMMM.

Great write up - the kids took it over and you did a wonderful job. Those who thought it was slow because of his early poor judgement missed the Karmic side of the entire story - he learned, he did good - he got the good in the end.

His age against hers makes it a losing battle for her but the kids will learn from a good man and they will be set up for good lives - their mom has a great work ethic and they will - hopefully - inherit it.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As always...

Another great story from DG!

Along with another well read author on Lit (Hermit), one of my go to reads when things are looking grim.

Thank you again for the stories!

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's true! Another "evil anonymous" likes another of your stories!

I've been reading your stories for some time now, some I like some aren't for me. I found this one today and it was just what the doctor ordered. I may be anonymous but I hope my posts have always been constructive and not trollish. For me this was close to a perfect story. All I can say is what I have and I do hope you keep contributing here. I have read your latest and liked it too. Sincerely. ...... er a anonymous.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
sad but happy

It's unfortunate these people met each other at such a point (ages) in their life but what a wonderful beautifly told story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Robotic

Good plot but the dialogue was too robotic.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Usually...!

I'm usually not a big fan of the 'hooker with the heart of gold', but somehow you made it work. I was actually glad when they got together at the end. Good job and thanks for a very warm story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only thing I didn't like about the story

Is when she runs out on him at the LV party. Boo Hoo... He's not the poor professor that she thought he was. Life's a Bitch and sometimes you end up with someone who has money. She acts like a spoiled brat when things don't go her way.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
it's a good thing the kids were there

it would have taken a long time for them to come up with the nerve to stop waiting for the other one.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Extremely well written--I have been reading Literotica stories for along time but you have become my favorite---Keep up the EXCELLENT work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well Done

It is certainly nice to read a "feel good" story that brightens your day and makes you want to smile. Thanks ever so much. My are certainly a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Men like you give men a bad name

I stopped reading immediately after your comments about her daughter. When you marry a woman who has a child, you become their father or you are a deadbeat. People like you perpetuate the moral breakdown of society. I'm as liberal as they come, and humans like you, if I can be so bold as to use the term, are entirely inconsequential.

You make more ado about your stock portfolio than you do a little girl's formative years. Your writing is choppy, inconsequential, vapid, and vacuous. Stick with your day job, i.e., sucking up to people who no doubt secretly detest you.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

If Marie had computer trouble why didn't April help her? Or offer rather than put out her old teacher. Not such a good student after all

Just came across as a bit contrived.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Name confusion

April or Alice? Seems like the author couldn't keep track of what the former studen't name was.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Is it just me or would him ending up with Stella not have felt more real in a way or made more sense?

The age difference and life experiences are just too far apart with Marie.

Richie4110Richie4110about 6 years ago
Fun story

Well written, with great characters, and romantic story makes this a solid 5* effort. Thanks for sharing your considerable talent with me.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Life?

It's a damn shame when a person puts money ahead of family. When your buisness or proffesion takes priority over your family thats when you deserve to lose the family that you couldn't nurture. I worked for several men like your character while their buisnesses became their life, the wife would find a second husband to keep her happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nature has tried but cannot conceal the old battlefields; the anti-slut traps, the blasted whores, unexploded cuckholds, unburied burned bitch remains. on the old battlefields a new generation of anonymous meet, not to renew a war, but to remember. reli

Well, it's like being aware you're starting to boil, it's kind of nice until you look back and realize you're dead.

The complaints here are quite valid, but I'll add another one: guilting her by threat of choosing death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meet

He said Trish was only into power and money,so it is a pity the author didnt include her bumping into Harley at a function in his honour and finding out how rich and respected as a philanthropist he was to show her what she gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Started

Started off well but lost credibility at the end.How did she get home from Vegas with no ticket and no one would give her a hundred million dollars.A lot of good could have been achieved with that amount of money.

oldpoet451oldpoet451about 5 years ago
Replying to stupid comments from Anon 12/30/18

Anonymous

12/30/18

Started

Started off well but lost credibility at the end.How did she get home from Vegas with no ticket (well dummy, it's all done with computers, all she would need is ID to change her return ticket) and no one would give her a hundred million dollars.A lot of good could have been achieved with that amount of money. (THAT is why they call it FICTION dummy)

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
There are a ton

Of great men who never found that great woman. Intimidated by beauty, intimidated by lack of confidence or lack of opportunity. Sometimes those great guys just scare off the great woman. This story reminds me of those guys. 5

KurtAlanKurtAlanalmost 4 years ago

Fantastic Story. I can relate to the Doc's situation. I too fell in love with a such a lady. Unfortunately, I was not as lucky as Harley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was one helluva tale! It got better and better through each chapter! This was a love story to end all love stories!

BR Cajun Guy

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

One of your better stories, I love when they include families...thank you 5*

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars and mostly for the kids. Good story by the way.

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a fan of the "Whore with a heart of gold" stories. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Marie did what she did for money to care for her kids and get an education. Harley didn't tell her he was wealthy, that way, she'd love him for HIM, not his bank account. Then, she was going to ask him to be her husband. Just think, if she gives him another son, they could call him SPORTSTER! WONDERFUL STORY, AS USUAL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A masterful story line and, as usual, excellent weaving of the plot. Easily 5-6-7-8 stars. Hope they have at least one little rug rat together.

BJ

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

5 stars +++++. Another darn good story from you. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. and then some. Five stars

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a well written story, just love the happily ever after ending. 5/5

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Very

Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Real people don’t speak this way. Awkward dialog. Just tell the story and keep the stilted conversations to a minimum.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars. Lots of stupid and nasty comments. I noticed a couple of things I could negatively comment on, however nothing warranting the level of vitriol in some of the comments or the stupidity of some comments criticizing the personality of the main character when the character traits they criticized were the main driver of the story.

granoldadgranoldad11 months ago

Very well written. I really like your writing style, one of the best I have read on literotica.

I have just created my first story. I would love for you to read it and let me know your thoughts and critique.

(A Tale of Two Wives 001)

granoldad

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just an old cuck desperate for a prostitute

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Super,gratulálok...!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can't understand why all the negative comments!! I guess jealous people just try to run others down! Good job on all your stories. Thank you for sharing them !!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent tale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5709 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories