All Comments on 'The Bet Ch. 03'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

Wifey? Hubby? You are a sick assholey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Story!

Hot story. Don't pay attention to the asshole comments by people who read categories they hate. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Garbage

Love?? You have to be a butt pirate, a goober gobbler, I bet you'd eat a turd after writing SHIT like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

this is one hot story......... and I am a hetro woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ignore the narrow minded idiots

that was a really hot story! keep it up!

clearshooterclearshooterover 17 years ago
great story!

What a great series of stories! These has been fun to read and has made for some great fantasy. Thanks for your hard work, and for making the charactes interesting. While many of us don't have such a highly imaginative wife, it's always great fun to think of the possibilities............

I enjoyed your writing and I hope that you will continue to write and explore your abilities. Be encouraged!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

Hot! Love the series, let's have some more?

redptcredptcover 17 years ago
Chapter Three.

My expectations were probably too high! I also know it does not really work that way. It read easily except for those 'cutesy' names. Your 'Canadian' story seemed more down to earth and believable. Keep at it because you do write well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fan-Fucking_tastic!

I have a wife similar to "Lilla" & when she has those urges, All of me gets the pleasure! Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not think I could get into this story, I'm going from 3 stars to 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's simply no way he walks anywhere with 5 inch heels. It would take days and weeks of practice for him. Hell, most women have problems with 5 inch heels. He'd break an ankle. And the pegging bit? He didn't sign up for that and I though it was totally unbelievable that, with no conversation about it, she simply pulls a strapon out and pegs him. Not realistic or good in any way, shape or form.

1Martiniman1Martiniman29 days ago

Getting better, but still pretty boring for a “lost bet” story. Most “lost bet” stories go pretty hard and erotic with femdom, forced nudity, cfnm, forced bi/gay, photography/blackmail, but after 3 parts this is just to tame. 1 more chapter…hope it gets better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
516 Followers
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Bet Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Bet Series Info