All Comments on 'Christmas Madness'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excelent rant but...

Hmm this is a very interesting comment that you made, can you back it up. Is the news story avalible online?

SamKSamKover 17 years ago
interesting but...

Okay, hold on a sec. A rabbi is not a minority group; he is an individual, expressing an individual opinion. He does not necessarily represent a group when he threatens to sue.

Since when have minority groups forced schools to change concerts, take down decorations or stop singing carols? Look again; it's usually the aforementioned PC a-holes doing all this and they're usually part of the majority; i.e. Christians. They're just worried about offending others.

The majority/minority point will be moot soon enough. In the not-too-distant future, there will be no more Christian majority in this country. And that's a good thing because then these points can be argued along the lines of "the majority should rule."

Christmas should be celebrated because it's Christmas, not because someone tells you to. And Christmas should be celebrated as it is, without being all apologetic or trying to change it to suit the supposed whims of other religious groups. The PC a-holes may be well-meaning, but they rarely actually have any idea where other religions are coming from.

And if you think Christmas is just a Christian thing, well, look at places like Japan, where it's a huge holiday despite the almost complete absence of Christians in that country.

TK92WWTK92WWover 17 years ago
Two rants in one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!!!

I was expecting a sex story about christmas not a childish rant and rave ramble. Boring!!!!! Find a nother soap box to stand on dude. You write some pretty good stuff. This just brought me wayyyyyyy downnnnnn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous