All Comments on 'Enjoying My Son's Whore Girlfriend'

by aaron1944

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice plot

Allthough it's probably been written about many times before, I really enjoed this one. It was nice of you not to end the story after the dinner (as most writers tend to do) but then on the other hand, the ending here is sort of blunt. A follow-up would be nice, but the ending does not really leave us hanging.

Anyhow - great story. Write more!

Anderlecht

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not Whore!

Very nice. Drunkard son divorces his wife for a very sexually active young woman. He cant stay sober long enough to keep her satisfied. Daddy becomes the girls sexual lover and probably daddy's new live in or wife. She is no whore. No where in this is money spoken of nor transferred. If she is a whore for living with the son and provides sex, then all live at home wifes are whores. To provide sex for more than one person does not make one a whore. A promiscous person perhaps, a slut perhaps, a lying cheating sneak perhaps, but not a whore.

One always hopes the writer at least can make sense of what they are writing about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A slut maybe

a whore definately not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wish I had one!

I wish that one of my son's had a hot babe like that and that she would be willing to take care of me and share our fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
brilliant

you write brilliantly from the unique perspective of an experienced bi sexual as i am. i loveall parts of male and female bodies. i love fucking and being fucked. i love the taste, often a little tangy of a womans cum especially when mixed with a man or mens cum. i love the softness of a womans body even when she us fucking me wuith a unisexual dildo (they are non partisan arent they you are beautiful. i would love to fuck you and pour my hot cum into each of your orifices during a lonf period if sex. i would love your firm nipples brushing ,y chest as you pound a cock in my man cunt. looking at your picture, reading what you have written, i consider you the most desirable sex partner i have ever seen in a long and rioch sex life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous