All Comments on 'Lisa or Sarah'

by cffreak

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Wild Action.

If seeing two women compete for a man is your thing, you just might enjoy this well written story. It has a little of everything.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
A telling indication of his frozen state of mind,

that he did not propose their competing

to bring each other to orgasm first,

just by suckling each others' breasts!

;)

cffreakcffreakover 17 years agoAuthor
Orgasms?

Thanks for the comments.

Too many stories with tit-fights end up with the women having orgasms. I thought that had been done, and didn't get at the competitive mood I was driving at. I mean if the women were really fighting to win the man, why would they have an orgasm?

-CFF

cffreakcffreakover 17 years agoAuthor
Misogynistic Crap

There was a comment eariler posted on this story that called this story "misogynistic crap" (I think that was the term). I suspect no one would believe that I deleted it on purpose. Actually, with this being the first story I posted, I wasn't sure what I was doing. Anyway, in the spirit of giving a fair vote, I'm putting back a "0" (didn't like it) comment here. I like my story but I wanted to give voice to someone who thought it anti-woman or too violent I suppose.

Some people have criticized this story as not being violent enough. Everyone's tastes are different. I hope to post a few stories on a theme I call Sexual Competition where two people of the same gender compete to win the sexual affections of a person of the other gender. Two men compete to satisfy a woman or two women vy to win a man. I know already that this will not be for everyone. But I hope it entertains some and contributes something new.

-CCF

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Breast to Breast

A lot of women do compare breasts and use them as a way to assert dominance. This story takes that to a physical level. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Sexual Competition

I thought that this was a great story. I think that orgasms make the fight a sexfight. This was more of a titfight and there is a difference between a titfight/cuntfight/assfight/cockfight in which people use their sexual parts in more of a fight to prove which is stronger (usually ramming/flexing them against eachother until one person or body part gives), and a sexfight (trying to make the rival cum first). Again thought the story was perfect, can't wait to see more stories from cffreak, would also like to see fight stories from some women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

FUUUUUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome story

Always nice to see a titfight story. I love the competition element, though on a purely aesthetical element, I'm a fan of the pale skin. (I kid). Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

great story

paularanorpaularanorover 13 years ago

Forgive me but I liked Sarah more. I wanted her to win. Though my vote said I didn't like it, it was more I didn't like how it ended, but the quality of writing is good. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I liked this story a lot but I liked Sarah more. You should write a story called Sarah's revenge or something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another Great Story

Love this. Must be a new found fetish of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bravo

Wow, a well written and very titillating story. Cock stiffening!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story for me. Clear 5.

I would like they fight again titfighting (hands of and on), sexfighting, catfighting....

Like winner force loser to admit she's better and force her to serve while she ride his cock. no matter who would win.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous