All Comments on 'Paula- An Unfaithful Wife?'

by MelnMe

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love White men and White Women Stories

They are so coool!

"I make my wife fuck whomever she wants, especially big Black man with 13 inch cocks, which I don't have. Gosh, what an erotic sight to behold, seeing her being pummeled like a little toy! My little dick goes right straight up when my wife and her lovers perform in front of me.... Then, I crawl over to her afterward and have a feast!"

I love big, generous and sexy White men and their big blonde blue eyed sexy goddesses! They give you pictures so good to masturbate to but I'll let the big brothers do the work,,, me, I'll just stay 10 back and watch it, with the white husbands,,, I ain't dream of touching such errr sexy women, oh, no! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

Very erotic. Hit most of my buttons, especially the smoking.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
stupid

That is the most stupid story I`ve heard of but that mans wife is going to be found dead with a knife then the husband will have no wife to worry about he isnt there when she is out fucking these men so she will end up dead.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ok I got it

She has AIDS and so does her husband so they do this to infect as many men as they can before they die. Only way it makes sense. Husband is useless to her, she really doesnt need him. Wife totally deceives the hubby and uses him to provide a cover for her so she can have sex with any and all she wants to with no concern for safety. Were hubby a man, when he heard her tell that first man no condom cum in me, he should have left her there gone home and either moved out or put her stuff on the walk. Nope both infected with AIDS is the only way the story works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another pervert story

Pretty soon they are going to change the title of this to pervert alley instead of loving wives. What happened to the great writers of interesting erotic fiction? the HDK, Andrewpeter, K.K., thecelt, blue88, Wanderer etc. Lately all you read are pervert stories by writers who claim to be from the U.K.which I doubt. I have met a number of people from the U.K. and they are, for the most part, intelligent, interesting literate people. I don'tbelieve these perverts are from the U.K. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Story!

My wife and I are discussing it...that's enough as we both get so hot our orgasms are amazing. :) I tend to finish before we are even started, so I give her lots of oral (she does not perform oral on me, which I am fine with)Playgirls and thick vibes that dwarf my size. She has however fondled male dancers at a review her and a bunch of girls from work attended. Wow, they are allowed to hold the dancer's equipment while it grows in the women's hands! She held her first uncut erection attached to a young hunk and was thrilled! She said between our fantisy of her sleeping with other men and her experince with the male review, she is more than satisfied. She did say she was going with the girls out again this weekend (she asked me the first time, but now told me in no uncertain terms that this time she was going. She told me the dancers must be hired for what's between their legs because they are rather "gifted" down there (her words with a smile). So if you are interested in seeing her go slutty and are comfortable to go no further, yet want her seeing/handling other guys members, male reviews are the way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erotic

Please ignore the comments of the moral few who, despite flaming these stories somehow still feel obliged to read them ! (go figue Dr Freud!).

This is a very erotic and detailed story. I particularly enjoyed how she teased his cock with painted nail whilst smoking. A delightful image!

best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A very stupid story--Followed by several =========

comments most (but not all) of which were equally stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very sexy

matched my fantasys of having a slut wife who will fuck around and come home to me to clean up and fuck her sloppy holes.loved it--more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Get real

"We would monitor her for social diseases, and to minimise the risk of HIV she would go for married men, but that was it. Unprotected, penetrative, ejaculative casual sex in an alley, while her husband watched."

They'd "monitor" her? And if she gets AIDS eventually, their "monitoring" won't have done a hell of a lot of good, now will it? At the very least she'll get hepatitis, infect her pervert husband, and keep infecting these other anonymous cock owners. Why not go all the way and arrange to have his wife raped repeatedly? Wow! Bet he'd enjoy that! This belongs in the sicko file. Total trash.

Jane

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
*SIGH*

So many people don't understand the concept of fantasy; why do they even bother reading these stories?

If you can't think in hypothetical terms & can't get to grips with irony, then maybe D*sney stories are more your thing.

If you left anonymous, poisonous abuse, then you are beneath my contempt. Don't take it out on me because you are disgusted by your own inadequacy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A good comment for you

I love your story. She is good and well written. I love that fantasy of a slut wife who fucks anyone unprotected. Keep writting, I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
why is it some shit of a hubby,who says

i will do anything for you.it make me puke when i hear that.what man wantshis wife to be a whore.think about it.women like her are dead with disease writtern all over her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Husband?

Not an alpha male, not a beta male, not even a zeta male. Just mindless perversion....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Superb!

I loved every word of this well noted and intelligent story. It's erotic, provocative and fuels my deepest fantasies. More please and soon!

(By the way; there's a concerted campaign on this site to criticise ALL cuck stories particularly those involving black men. I'm of the opinion that the very negative comments are from one or maybe two posters; please don't let this minority

stop you from writing/posting here.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pathertic

she goes all out for her fantasy and jumps in, completely. his, were at least some together time amd opportunity. husband is left waiting for the details and maybe seconds. unfaithful, yes, but he loves her. fantasy gone afoul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ha

"If you left anonymous, poisonous abuse, then you are beneath my contempt. Don't take it out on me because you are disgusted by your own inadequacy!" Sorry, couldn't resist my two cents here. I think stories in the loving wives category that involves unprotected sex with anyone handy by authors with pen names is anonymous, poisonous abuse, thus beneath MY contempt. I'm quite adequate, thanx, but anyone who gets off on shit like this obviously can't find fulfillment within the confines of a normal and healthy marraige, so maybe it's YOU that is inadequate! Lol...that shoe fits, that dog hunts, and so forth, so recognize the story should be in the fetish category, those who like it should be there as well, and NEVER suspect your sexual perversion is normal, healthy or widespread.

toesmantoesmanalmost 15 years ago
W.T.F.

What a mindless piece of CRAP. This certainly does not belong in "Loving Wives". I've suggested to Literotica that it establishes a new category, "Slut Wives & Cum-Sucking Wimpy Cuck Husbands" When that category is set up, why don't you transfer this piece of non-erotic BS to that where it belongs. And this is my good comment about this whatever the hell it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Comments or neurotic reactions ?

The people who rant in this absurd way need to examine their reactions. For a start look at the issue of fear...its a fantasy and a hot one too. Thanks for it, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It's amazing how many cucks and wimps

are on this site. The trouble is they can breed. Now that is really scary. But creampie eating wimps and cucks who then allow thier sluts, skanks what ever they are called, bitchs sounds about right. They let them fuck and suck who they want and then wonder why the bitchs stop having sex with them.

johnnyjay05johnnyjay05over 14 years ago
You can't beat a hot wet pussy...

Why do all the whingers who think that they are so above the authors and readers in this section bother reading these stories if they don't even like or agree with the content. I don't read sci-fi as it doesn't appeal to me and I don't post pathetic critical comments about stories which I have no interest in.

If you are totally anti drug you are highly unlikely to jack up and then complain to the dealer that you didn't like the rush because you don't like or agree with drugs.

If someone likes to think about their wife/girlfriend fucking another guy that's their turn on, if any 'real men' posters dislike stories such as this, stand on a soapbox on a street corner and spout your head up your own arse views to any one who wants to listen - just like here, no one is interested in your blinkered opinions.

Read some other sections or write your own - but they must be over twenty sentences long....

To all you authors who have the given your time, memories and fantasies to the rest of us, keep it coming please, I've got many to post yet myself.

Whingers and critics, get a life....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucking dog shit story - geez, what idiots!

This one rates as one of the worst on this site - is this author a by-product of nigger spawn from www or bonnietaylor?

Christ, get a life and some professional help.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Uugh

Normally i verbally berate guys like you but, I am starting to suspect that guys like you are poor lovers, repressed cupcakes who fooled some poor woman into thinking you were a woman loving he-man. Maybe she really needed to fuck a guy with normal testosterone levels .

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Crap!

I have no words for the repulsion I feel for your characters and you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot sluttty wife. Love it.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not needed

this category just doesn't need another scum bag writer, enough said, go away 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey johnnyjay you cuck

You're the one that needs a life. To get off on something like this shows how really sick you are. I don't even have to read this trash, the comments said it all. One thing you can count on with the anonymous comments, they usually tell the truth. You scum sucking wimps are the ones that need to get a life. Fantasy? In your sick mind! Are most of you Brits this sick? We need a category just for you wimpy cuckolds, then you can wallow in your own shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Erotic

I love the part about "... still feel obliged to read them." Hmm, so we're supposed to know what is in a story WITHOUT reading it first?

<P>

If you could know what is in a story without reading it first, doesn't that imply that the story is nothing but a cliched, by-the-numbers piece, written devoid of any thought or effort? If I can know what is in the story without reading it, flaming IS the logical reaction.

<P>

Me, I open stories such as this on the chance that there will be something original, that it is not just the same story over and over. This was not the case. It was rather cliched, especially the part where ALL of focus is on what she is allowed to do, not him.

<P>

BTW, (this is also directed to the comment marked "*SIGH*"), notice how the flames you complain about are directed at the story. YOUR flame is directed at others daring to have a different opinion. *SIGH*'a post is nothing but "anonymous, poisonous abuse" so I can only presume you have nothing but contempt for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He does a good job

He is nothing more then a support mechanism for a manipulative slut.

Her love for him is like a ticks love for a dog.

Why not have WACC tattooed on his forehead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i'm sure

your mother and father wished they had aborted

ConqueredConqueredalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Perfect. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pathetic..

Actually, they kept the after birth and discarded the fetus. Yeah, I know, someone will likely comment it's not a fetus. But I like it that way.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Same old crap!

I'm talking about most of the comments.

Same old insults directed to the author.

Same old stupid comments--directed not to the merilts of the story as erotic fiction--but because of their ignorant, bigoted, and narrow minds directed to the dislike of the sexual orientation of the principals in the story.

Asinine!!!

They know from the start what the story is about so why do they read it and bitch.

There are dozens of other Literotica categories from which to choose.

I'm not a fan of BDSM so I don't read stories in that genre and complain about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
terrible

same old crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot slutty wife.

Still love it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seriously

You want a brain dead slut for a wife, sluts are o.k. to fuck if you wear protection but why the fuck would anybody marry one? Retard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The BTB crowd is all aflutter...

This is not my fantasy in any way, but it is well written. You developed it well and showed us how they got to where they are now. I can feel his mixed feelings. How could he not be hurt, yet his arousal is stronger.... I do wish we had some of her thoughts. She says she loves only him, but seems very casual about how far her fantasies have gone, especially since his stayed between them. Be careful what you wish for in case they wish bigger?

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
It's Your Story**

I hope you stick to it. I could not finish it. Good luck on future submissions.

trysttrystalmost 11 years ago
More would be good

Hot story for we of the niche crowd. Definitely someone I'd love to meet in a dingy bar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

What was this? A fantasy? Dream on. Loving Wives is becoming a pitiful category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What an awful story.

Erotic? Not in my life. The other anon is right, Loving Wives is going to the dogs. Nothing but wimpy cuckolds with slutty wives. Where is the erotica? Maybe for another cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the best!!!!!

A loving wife who really fits the category the way Lit.com intented. A superb erotic woman, perfectly connected with her husband and giving her all to please him, and of course having a thrilling time herself. The husband is the true definition of a MAN. Corageous, self-secure, generous. All the flamers (now known as "green flies" thanks to some wit) fly in a swarm to scream their rage. All the green flies were cucked themselves of course, at least once, likely more, and their terror that their wives if they have one looking for other men is hilarious.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
To The Author

You're a sick man. Get help before it's too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Some love it Some hate it

Kind of reminds me of the definition of KINKY, it' all the stuff that you're not into. It's a given that you can't please everyone. So why do people have to trash talk a well written story, just because they don't like the subject matter. You can tell in the first couple of paragraphs if it's your cup of tea or not OR if it's to kinky for your taste. If it is not a subject that turns you on, STOP READING, and go on to to a different story that does turn your crank. One would assume you are here to get your hard-on going. So don't get angry, and argue with strangers on the Internet, get your rocks off on a story that fits "your" kinky mindset. Lastly, keep in mind that arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a lot like running a race in the Special Olympics, even if you win, it still means you're retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is just nuts

What motivates him to love the slut and risk his life picking up some disease? None that I saw. Time to hit the road and leave her.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
So she's a slut? For anyone?

What could his motivation be to put up with that behavior? And wouldn't he be worried that she'd bring home an std or worse? Even fictional stories have to have some touch of reality and this story was just too far out there to be enjoyed. A "1".

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
UNREQUITED LOVE

leads to wimpy cuckdom, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You decide is good to be a cuckold with a cheating slut for a wife?

I assume you fell and hit your head, giving you a serious concussion. Because who has so little pride and self respect that he would accept his whore wife going out, screwing other men and bringing home some disease to him? It simply makes NO sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My wife is 61, we go to a dance club after 10pm. It is true, she goes into the club, shortish skirt, sheer nylons, no panties, if she lifts her arms they get a glimpse of her round bum. They think she is a mature slut wanting to get picked up by someone younger, they are right. Here she comes now, a short guy, maybe 26, they walk around the corner of the alley, opposite to where I am, his trousers are lowered, she is sucking his long cock, she stands and turns, leaning against the wall, he lifts her skirt, he pushes forward, he is in her fucking, my cock is out, stroking,he has got her hips, faster, she moans, then he stops, I know his cumm is in her. She turns back around,cleaning his cock, he walks away. She goes back in, I wait, a young girl comes out, a young guy, his hand under her skirt, I duck down behind the bin as she bends down and blows him, holding her head as he shoots into her mouth, they walk back. Here she comes, a guy about 30, straight down, he literally fucks her face, the pulls out, spraying her with his cumm, she licks it up as he leaves. Back again, 2 guys come out, one gets down sucking the other until he cumms, they go back in. Another young couple, he gets a great blow job, they walk away, here she comes, a tall guy, his clearly large cock in her mouth, he moves back, out of her bag she gets some lube, reaches under, then onto his cock, she looks into his eyes, then turns,he positions his cock at her bum,she reaches back, guides him, he is in and I watch as he fucks her arse, my cock is out, a guy walks around the corner, he stops then walks up, he pulls his cock out, standing back as he watches my wife being thoroughly arse fucked, his cumm shoots into the air causing the tall guy in my wifes arse to go faster, my wifes hand is clearly at her pussy as he shoots into her as she also orgasms, my cumm flying into the air. He pulls back, he helps her straighten, he walks back to the club, she moves over to where I am, we go to the car, my fingers find her wet pussy as I drive home, it is always the way, I know what is required as she lays on the bed, her legs wide open my face and tongue working her pussy until her legs close and my face is covered in juice. we love it.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

This story, and the follow on's from Open Mouth, have been around for a while now, I never grow tired of them.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
CLICHE"""TOO MANY COOKS and THE BROTH

oil & water....bad mixing,,,,,allowing outside interest to enter, very bad, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Thetefore

My wife is an unfaithful chebwhore, therefore I must a cuck be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous