All Comments on 'Maternal Feelings Ch. 01'

by kamalw1

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finders Fee

It's the naughtiest thing in the world to make love to your girlfriends mother.

Took me by surprise when it happened to me. Noreen her name was in her early 50's and I was aloud to sleep round there at weekends. Noreen did fuss over me and made me very welcome so did her husband Bill.

Bumped into Noreen one day in town and offered to drive her home, I work earlie's and lates in a warehouse. Noreen said "Pop in for a cuppa".

As it was an afternoon off I was killing time "Okay, Noreen be a pleasure".

While chatting over the second cuppa Noreen said "You know Brian, you and Mary make quite a bit of noise while making love".

"Sorry".

"Don't be, I enjoy listening to you, so for me you can turn the volume up", Noreen giggled "I've said to Bill shell we join them, but normally always refused".

"Shame, be good to listen to you Noreen".

"Well you might have as sometimes as I've had to relieve myself", Noreen blushed.

"Why wont Bill, you're both well enough to enjoy a sex life?"

"Don't know but we've been married over 25 years as you know and been making love for nearly 30, which you didn't know", Noreen laughed.

"All I can suggest is be discreet and find a lover" I said tapping my nose with a grin.

"Thought about that Brian but too scared of being rejected".

"Don't be, you've a good body, dress smartly and a pretty face. When I first met you I thought hope Mary looks as good as that at her Mums age".

"Really" Noreen said with a bounce in her voice.

"Really Noreen. Bet I could get you fixed up from someone from work, interested?"

Thoughtfully Noreen said "As long as it's between us two. You must never tell my daughter, promise?".

"Cross my heart and hope to die" I chuckled "What would you like, married single, young old, black white? Of course I want a 'finders fee'.

"Don't rush me Brian, I'm thinking", then a pregnant pause Noreen said "No I can't it's too dodgy. Forget it, silly of me, a silly old lady".

"Noreen it's not silly. Think about it. It's a means to an end. You'll be contented, Bill will be happy you are contented and not making demands he doesn't want to fulfil. Win win situation, plus you can tell me all about it and I can act it out with Mary in my mind".

"No Brian"

"Okay, high pathetically what sort of person would you fancy, we might not have one on the shelf" I jested.

"Well 'high pathetically', he would have to be ,fit, clean, non-smoker".

"Is that all Noreen".

"No still thinking", Noreen looked at me then "No, I'm daydreaming. Silly old lady".

I got up and went over to her, sat on the settee with her and took her hands, "You're not silly and definitely not old Noreen".

"Thank you but, if we were caught here or in his place it would be 'curtains'. Noreen sighed. "Good while it lasted".

"Well lets finish the list for fun, Noreen love", then "old young, black of white".

"Okay, for fun" with a laugh "younger than me, so he has stamina" Noreen chuckled "always fancied a bit of black to see if its true what they say" chuckling again.

"Well Noreen, a quick appraisal of the work staff the only one that fits the criteria is 'me' with a suntan". We both laughed.

Still holding Noreen's hands we looked at each other.

Noreen held my hands and breathing erratically said "I'll take it, please", then "beggars can't be choosers" to make light of it.

Looking Noreen in the eye which seamed for ever I leaned forward and kissed her gently then Noreen kissed me more passionately to cement the contract.

Norreen said "Between you and me, my knickers are saturated, seeping through my dress onto the settee. Please remove the Brian". Noreen stood in front of me, dropped my hands. I ran my hands up her thighs to the top of her knickers and pulled them down. As Noreen stepped out of them I said "pretty, you are quite right they are saturated" and lifted them to my nose "Mary doesn't even get this wet" running my hand up to her pussy and over her bush I entered a finger. "I'm about to cum" said Noreen, once I started caressing her clitoris it didn't take long for her to climax. Her knees buckled but stayed upright.

Noreen said "Take me to bed, I need you inside me Darling Brian. Mary said you were well blessed when we had a girly night over a wine or two.

"I'm only here to serve, what about my 'finders fee'?"

"I'll pay in kind, if you're up to standard" with a luff.

That's how my affair with my future Mother-in-Law started and still going strong.

Keep writing.

REgards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkamalw1@kamalw1
374 Followers
I enjoy hearing from my fans. If you want to contact me with messages of support, suggestions, or just to talk sex, email me at kamalw1lit@gmail.com New stuff coming real soon. Thank you for all the support, comments, ratings, and patience. Your enjoyment is why I do this.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES