All Comments on 'How to Survive the Holidays'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
New Story Review

Thank you for this timely essential posting. I highlighted it in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout of the Lit Forums.

sacksackover 17 years ago
timely suggestions.......

You meant singing your favorite songs rather than "signing" but I got it! Excellent ideas to beat the holiday blues! Merry Xmas!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Holiday Solutions.

Reads like a Christmas tool kit for losing the blues. So many gifts are given to others to make their Christmas' happy and brighter. Perhaps this is dirtyjoe's gift to all of us. Merry Christmas, Joe to you and yours. Timely Article.

TK92WWTK92WWover 17 years ago
One more idea...

specifically regarding <a href="http://english.literotica.com/stories/?page=money">money</a> and gifts. Cut down. My family gets more crazy every year, with some members buying for 30 different people; and these aren't older, retired people, but young, newly married, and obviously broke people. Making gifts is a great idea, but there is also the knowledge that you may need to cut down your list; only get a <a href="http://english.literotica.com/stories/?page=gift">gift</a> for close people, and send cards to the rest. And the whole time, don't forget that Christmas is for appreciating what you have, and especially WHO you have, and enjoying life, not the receiving or even giving of gifts. When <a href="http://english.literotica.com/stories/?page=gift">gift</a> buying or making is a chore and a burden, it's not Christmasie.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969over 2 years ago

A Couple of Other Ideas that I could Give is. The First is to Watch Christmas or Holiday Themed Episodes of Your Favorite Shows, especially with Your Favorite Sitcoms, which is mostly what I've been doing this Holiday Season (2021). Ones that I always seem to go to each year is one of the CW Arrowverse Shows (Arrow/Supergirl/The Flash/and DC Legends Of Tomorrow) be it Physical Media or Streaming. And The Second is Not As Important put I find it still kind of Helps and that is by going on to YouTube there are Plenty of Non Holiday Themed Videos there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous