All Comments on 'Kidnapped Daughter???'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As a sailor would say...

THIS! IS! A! NUCLEAR! FUCK! TON! OF! PURE! GENIUS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You are

one of the best writers posting on LIT. Looking forward to more in 2007.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
A good ending for the year!!

This is perhaps one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica – with more than enough sex to keep it going! Jim, you seem to be obsessed with incest but who cares? Please keep them cumming in 2007. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bravo!

for a wasteland Lit., this little humor piece has it all: amazonian medicine, bush nitwit and oil activity, double crossing hypocrtical americans and arab wealthfare princes, the scouries, commune (albeit during Reagan's time, or 20 years too late), HYMENOPLASTY or LYBIAPLASTY? and patty did it for daddy? ---- funny like hell, thank you!!! ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done!

I've never read your stories before. You have a new fan! Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Thanks

Good tale, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You did it again

Once again you have written a great story. I happen to think you are one of the best story tellers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it.

Please make a sequel to this story! I love how its mixed with love, sex and twists!

Merry Christmas!

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
A Sexy Story

This is a very sexy story of a sad situation. I can see something like this happenning in real life, although the kidnapping is a little "over the top." I have really enjoyed your work this year and look forward to more.

Nookiehunter

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
A Sexy Story

This is a very sexy story of a sad situation. I can see something like this happenning in real life, although the kidnapping is a little "over the top." I have really enjoyed your work this year and look forward to more.

Nookiehunter

chomerchomerabout 17 years ago
finished 2006 a 1 !

just keep up the great work and enthraling storys in 2007 thanks for such great entertainment and mind boggeling loving among family members, see if we cant revive some of these characters in 2007 ? thanks, homer.

chomerchomerabout 17 years ago
finished 2006 a 1 !

just keep up the great work and enthraling storys in 2007 thanks for such great entertainment and mind boggeling loving among family members, see if we cant revive some of these characters in 2007 ? thanks, homer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
twist

What a fun twist! Unbeliveable but still fun. Another great work, well done.

exoticatexoticatalmost 17 years ago
Your best yet!

Absolutely fantastic! Would love to see more about this father daughter couple. Great writing, smooth and cohesive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where did u go

Scouries you are my favorite...ALWAYS!! But this didn't sound like you. It didn't have your finess...your style

Anyways with love

Pixie

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You and BostonFictionWriter have one thing in

common, you both are delusional.

Loki OlympoLoki Olympoabout 16 years ago
This was great

Just now poring through the stories, I'm loving 'em more i read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sequel for Kidnapped Daughter ?

Loved the story, as usual.Where's the sequel? don't leave us hanging,do they have babies and live indulging themselves in sex 6 times an hour while running their clinic? Enlarge on this great story. P.S. Loved it!

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
Outrageous, but I enjoyed it

Sad,

<BR>relationship disaster,

<BR>incest,

<BR>incest with mild comedy,

<BR>kidnapping,

<BR>wildly comedic incest

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 14 years ago
I really liked this story; it was typical Scouries, and I enjoy Scouries...

because he writes incest/taboo and he does it well. I'm still only about half way down the list going from "a" to "w" and most are similar in content, but the amazing thing is that I don't hear the same words, the same situations - each is incest/taboo - and the stories are fresh and different enough to keep me coming back for more. The only things I hear that are the same that might/should change is Scouries big cock (I can't relate to that) and that ass-hole who has to leave a bashing comment on every story (and probably multiple comments on some stories). He even bashes another writer (or is he actually that writer hoping that by bad-mouthing himself, he wants us to check out his work?). Let me ask those who operate Literotica to change their policies so that commenters must use their sign-in name to leave a comment and that the system will only allow one comment per story. The rating would then be more fair and we can see if the same person is always bashing and ask why. Thanks to Jim Scouries for supplying us with erotic literature to read. He does not deserve the ugly comments that the anonymous ass-hole provides, the person or persons who doesn't have the guts to leave a name. I know one thing, if that person is a Literotica contributor, he/she/it is lacking sense and making comments that bash good works and show poor judgement, malicious intent and a lack of stand-up for convictions and would turn me away from reading any submittal by that person.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 13 years ago
Reality...

It is great reading this story now. The son that works for Goldman Sachs, the company that turned into the biggest crooks of this financial collapse. Maybe you should do a story from another point of view. One where the heartbroken groom turns jaded and cheats a marriage to her by not exposing one of his bosses that was caught up in the scandal. A marriage the girl never wanted and a relative, her father or brother rescues her from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

SHE SHOULD GET MARRIED HOWEVER HE WOULD BE COCKHOLD BY HER FATHER BY RAISING HIS SEEDZ LOL

LinMLinMalmost 12 years ago
You need more help scouries

Hi,

You need a good editor. Too many mistakes like getting 'your' and 'you're' switched (remember that the apostrophe in you're means a letter is missing - 'you are' is the full thing). Then you did 'An old friend of your grandmother and I.' on this page - when you have combinations of people like this you break it apart and say 'An old friend of your grandmother' and 'An old friend of I' and decide to go with 'An old friend of mine' to make 'An old friend of mine and your grandmother's.'

There's a number of others that you do commonly and have not get right over the years. Talk to me at linmhall@gmail.com

However, I did love your ideas, your story constructions and your twists of fate. There's a significantly good lot of interesting and exciting fucking in your stuff too. Some really good ways of expressing the interesting mechanics of intercourse - far better than most other authors. You just need more help with the grammar stuff. I can do that, Look at allusive1 and roughboy18, both of those authors use me as an editor.

CobraDenCobraDenover 11 years ago
Grammer???

Grammer or spelling "cridict" I'm not! I over look 'cause I'm into reading the story. I've seem worse from other writers and over look their mistakes. I just enjoy reading your stories. Another great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spellcheck didn't work

Loved the story and you need someone to proof your material before it is published.

Blessings

Mary Christmas and Happy New Year

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

interesting how the story played out. should have the daughter and father come back after their daughter is born and see what happens with the mother and the guy the daughter was going to marry. just a thought.

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Not enough exploration of

the many years of pain the pair mutually inflicted on each other. That doesn't go away all that easily.

The kidnapping thing is interesting, but kind of unnatural. Hard to see how this will all work out for them all the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My only complaint about this increasing enticingly silly story is the annoying drawn out words, such as 'dadddddddddy'. You cant pronounce it, you cant hear it in your head. Drives me nuts when authors use consonants instead of vowels (with a few exceptions, naturally). 'Daaaaady! or daaaaa-dy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good but not the end

80% of the story was pleasant, and characters interesting but the end is poor.

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 4 years ago
Great story

That was a really good story. The ending was actually hilarious 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel

I need a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've always loved your crazy, amazing shit that you grow into beautiful flowers ;)

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

Good, strong start, but by the end it just turned into a crazy fantasy. The scenes break was a little too short and frequently cut. Still I enjoyed it for making me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

start was good

but the ending wasn´t

not because they and up together but how (pace, dialog,...)

UmraojiUmraojialmost 2 years ago

I'm an old enthusiast of your writing though registered recently

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Daughter was a bitch like her mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jim… I’m sorry I wasn’t reading you in your heyday. I would have given you 5 stars all the way, every time. You have a real talent for creating characters and ever changing storylines, all with great sex scenes. I hope you’re still reading these comments even if you’re no longer writing stories. That said, I do hope you’ve simply moved onto writing novels or the like. I’m a published author and know talent when I read it.

Respect and applause!

Gordon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked most of this but then it just petered out…

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10410 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...