All Comments on 'The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 01'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect

This series does an excellent job of putting together everything I like. I'm checking daily for updates, so keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please keep writing!

I've only just discovered this series and after years of searching I've finally found my all-time favourite character in Cori. This series ticks all of the boxes on my wish list. I hope that you continue to write her further adventures, I'm going to try to devour these slowly, but it's going to be hard.

You fucking rock!

dlsloandlsloanalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the high praise. I really appreciate it and hope you enjoy all the chapters. I haven't posted anything for quite some time, but do plan to write some more and will hopefully post more Cori and Valarie adventures in the near future. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are a God!

The only thing better than this story, is that fact that there are so many volumes of Cori's adventures. When the inevitable day comes that I reach the last chapter, I'll be first in line waiting for more tales of this hot little slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
1287 Followers
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES