All Comments on 'How to Find Peace Within'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanx

Good info, worth repeating. I am facing some big decisions, so I appreciate your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Believe it or not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you are absolutely correct

truer word's have never been spoken

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great ideas!

As someone who recently had (and recovered from) a nervous breakdown from stress, I can tell you ALL of these techniques work — but only if you make an effort to use them in your own life. You gotta make time for YOU — this is not selfish or snooty, but vital.

Thanks for writing this.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 2 years ago

My Personal Bonus Suggestion is Find Yourself A Stress and or a Anger Buffer of some kind Multipole if you have to. They could be anything, suggest as the ones I have, and I Must Warning you they are kind of Weird. The First Is sort of my Primary One is a Fidget Spinner (Remember those?) I Don't know there's some thing Very Relaxing to me about Spinning those things, I use it all the time. And the Second is bit Morbid Depending how you see it, and that is an App that is Specifically Made for this very Purpose and that is the Smash Dude App (Not Trying to Advertise the App) there just something Satisfying about Shooting that Helpless Puppet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous