All Comments on 'How I Became A Cross Dresser'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I am a crossdresser.

My mother made me a crossdresser. She once saw me looking at her underwear and made me wear them. We then made love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Womens clothes

Since I was young I have loved to wear womens clothes, I stared with my mothers underthings. I still like to dress as female

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I dressed in my mom's bra.

I was fascinated by boobs, at the age of 12-13,i used to stare at women's breasts. One fine day, while alone, i undressed and snapped my mom's bra, filled it with her kercieves, to look full, and stood in front of the mirror, caressing my boobs! Slowly and gradually, i progressed towards other garments, and this is how i turned into a full fledged cross dresser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

When I was younger My mother found some womens clothes that i had collected. She told me that she wanted to see me in the clothes. She handed me a black leotard and tols me to go put in on and come back when i did. I still think of that moment, i loves the feeling and i loved the feel of the leotard and the way it felt, i was hooked for life.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good short story

but begs for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was,only half a story.

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

Loved the short story but there has to be more to it.

Love to see we’re you take it.

Please the next chapter

Naughtymale52Naughtymale522 days ago

Great little story so sexy great both get a kink out of it. Be good to hear of them going shopping and sharing more experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous