All Comments on 'A Tranny in Training'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

hope to here more about you and Carmen...

ScriblerScriblerover 17 years ago
too fast

The story has promise but it felt like you were in hurry to tell it. Slow down and be more descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
more

I felt it was a tad short, but it builds nicly. I am really really looking forward to seeing this story develop. Please don't leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Very interesting, and informative too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Been there done that.

Just as I remembered it.Except the lady who dressed me had me doing a butt plug every day ,all day,,took oral hormones ,and she got me a cock to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Carmen told me if I wanted to take it further that hormones would help in raising my voice. She told me if I went this route that the hormones would help stop my hair growth and also have me starting to grow breasts."

Unlikely. Once the voice has been lowered (usually in male puberty, occasionally by putting a female-to-male transsexual on male hormones) there isn't a way hormonally to put the voice back. There are voice lessons to learn to shift the tone of the voice temporarily, and there is surgery, but no easy answers. Hair growth is usually dealt with using electrolysis or lasers, a time-consuming and sometimes painful process. For the male to female transition, the hormones will cause some breast growth, but many TS do augment this surgically as well.

You have an interesting concept here. Unfortunately the ending looks rushed - you completed all of the sexual activity in about two paragraphs instead of drawing it out like everything else. Pity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous