All Comments on 'Getting The Grade'

by Boojwit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BE STILL MY HEART!

HOT, VERY HOT, to this older man that is an adjunct instructor at two local colleges. Ahhhh, to be Boojwit's prof!!! You have a wonderful, erotic mind. Reading your profile brought back warm memories of my many trips to the U.K.; reading your story makes me wish I had known you during those visits. I envy the man in your life.

Keep writing; I'll keep reading.

Folly

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

Super hot..I was wet from the moment he touched her thigh. My only complaint is that it was all over too quickly..a little more time taken would have been fantastic. However I still loved it and look forward to reading more from you. Thanks for sharing!

deepblue32deepblue32about 17 years ago
Powers of description

Like this a lot. You set it up well with the comments from your friends and the teasing through the year. Then you describe the sex brilliantly - describing how it looks, feels, tastes, etc, rather than just what happens. You make the reader feel almost as though he's there - I'm guessing most are also wishing they were! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dam girl

why o why does everyone go with the 1 page story lately???? and yours was sooooo fuking hot! characterization was spot on development was- you got talent. so hows about letting your starveling fans have a little moar than a finger sandwich next time? that was a dam good bit, next time think huge-ass hoagy, hmm? sigh... i suppose marriage is out of the question, too. i reels in me sorrows, an puts me sad feets upon th' path again. ciao, nymphette! may you rite again 1 day! hope ur not really a 48 yr old transvestite livin' in jersey! yeh, god does shit like that to me....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RATED A FIVE STAR

Why I gave you a five star surprised me as I give very few stories this highest rate. The sudden taking of this girl's maidenhead made a difference in this story from most others. Enjoyed reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous