All Comments on 'A Christmas Bet With The Wife'

by wnyken

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Glad I found this story as you describe a scene that has been my fantasy for long, so I really enjoyed reading it. The text doesnt go much into painting characters or detailing wrt your sister or coworkers, and there are still some juicy humiliations left, but as the end of this text already points to a follow up I hope some of it may come then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
raging hardon

Love CFNM groups of clothed women controlling nude male maybe add a few younger women older teens and young 20's to share in the humilation

would like to have been the man.

Please keep going you did great

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A one week Slave Bet

That is always won by the femdom wife who really wnats to peddle her husbands sexual favors. Along with this is his one or two weeks availability (on the one week bet)to be enforced by blackmail tapes and video...

For someone who has a loving spouse who has now graduated into a Domme Sub relationship dragging him into a mistress Slave , he needs to find a wife who will not have him in chains in the new future.

This is not exhibitionist - it is BDSM since the site does not have a femdom category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have been there

Great job, this story could be my story. Very similar happenings and I love the results. My wife is always setting me up with groups of ladies! cfnm is a blast or should I say many blasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
my fantasy

This is my fantasy I would love masterbate in front of a group of people,just jerking your self off in front of a large group of people would be the biggest turn on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

Let's see more like this. Literotica should have a CFNM category for stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Em bare assed

LOVED the embarrassing aspect of this story.

ZaneLarsonZaneLarsonabout 15 years ago
More to come?

Love this story... just wondering if there will ever be another story from you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cool stuff!!!

what an interesting twist....I loved it....I've often wanted to be in a situation where I was made to serve a woman's guests at a party wearing only my cock ring, my nipple rings, and a collar......and I'd have to orally service any one there at my mistress's command....Male or female.... Give us more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fun

Funny and nice at the same time....there are some of us who would accept that as a full time job....*S*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hate it

What an evil bitch! He should just welsh on the bet, and divorce the bitch, citing emotional distress. I think that's the fancy legal term for torture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CFNM Fantasy

I loved the story but I would have trouble performing in front of that many women.

I would love to experience being treated that way by 3 or 4 women though.

Especially strangers of my ladies choosing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nope!

The minute your wife told you to strip in front of the others you should have pulled her into a room and told her in no uncertain words that you weren't going to strip like that, no matter the bet and that if she continued to demean and humiliate you for a bet, that she would be looking for a new husband soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very erotic

Ignore comments from the uptight and prudish people who have no business on this website. Maybe they just come here for the excitement and then hate themselves afterwards. Anyway, it was a fun story. You should write more.

Wordy_1sWordy_1sabout 7 years ago
Bets can be so, well, revealing -- on every level

My partner and I are not kids. We'd both been married, for substantial periods -- and we'd both dated a few others in the interim before we met. So we came with some quirks and foibles.

Early on, we had a strip bet...and I lost. It worked, sort of -- produced some really good sex over a week long break from work.

Then we had another another bet...and he lost. And we clicked. Completely.

Now he's in the kitchen, at the island, naked, writing up one of our CFNM adventures for literotica. He ALWAYS writes naked...so he writes a lot because every chance I get to bet-strip him, or even coax him into writing -- believe me I do...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wtaf

Wtaf is wrong with you? I know this is a fantasy; it's obviously fiction. But this gets you off?

Whatever. Have a holly jolly christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's the jingle bell...

That's the jingle bell...

That's the jingle bell cock!

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Erotic fun…worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great fun was had by all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous