All Comments on 'An Awakening'

by kathyd

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MrKnowitallMrKnowitallover 17 years ago
Nice beginning

This was well-written and sexy. I enjoyed it and look forward to more.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great fantasy! Great job!

This is a good well written fantasy! Excellent job!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great fantasy! Great job!

This is a good well written fantasy! Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Nice - Very Stimulating

I thought that it was very good. You built the suspense, didn't have a slam bam thank you mam'action. Perhaps more description of the women's body, more about each other's arousal prior to going to the bedroom. I know for most middle age men this would be exhilarating . with orgasms of unbelivable intensities.

Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent...

That was terrific.

Snoozebutton2Snoozebutton2over 17 years ago
Loved the slow, sensuous pace.

Really enjoyed how the story slowly opened and blossomed. Look forward to more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderfully Slow and Sensuous

Nice and slow - it put me there with her.

pjwolfpjwolfover 17 years ago
Very erotic

Loved the pace. Truly erotic and very well written...look forward to the next encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Berautiful!!

A beautiful story, well written - and it hit all the right buttons! Please tell me there will be a second chapter!!

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Very erotic!

If you had shot a wad of your baby batter into her womb this story would have been a lot more erotic....even if you had not knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Many more chapters needed...

This is a great story, could be a bit longer, but I hope you write many more chapters.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Yummy... oh so yummy

The girl is learning fast... it made me almost wet my panties when the guy cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Better than good.

About the best piece of erotic writing I have seen on here, or anywhere for that matter. Nice slow sensuous pace,excellent English, and very stimulating. I found the scenario to be believable, and not at all over the top.

Look forward to more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Abrupt ending

This is a really well developed and written story -- as far as it went -- and hopefully there will be additional chapters. I'm not sure how I would have ended this chapter had I been writing it, but the ending seems quite abrupt: A kiss good night as they lay together, and then she's gone the next morning without comment. The scene of this story would have leant itself more to some romantic cuddling and perhaps more kissing and fondling before they dozed off to sleep. And I just can't imagine any man that wouldn't awaken when the woman next to him in bed stirred to arise at whatever time of night or day it was -- unless he was totally schnockered. But that did not seem to be the case here. Looking forward to KathyD's next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great FirstChapter

Outstanding first scene/chapter. The scene could have happened. This made it more erotic to me.I was reminded of a young intern I hired for two summers. She was very bright but was not going to go to college due to her Dad's attitude. I encouraged her to go to college. She graduated 5 years later. She invited me to her graduation where she scheduled an appointment with me to discuss her three job offers the day before her graduation. She wanted my advise on which company to join. She was no virgin but made love with me that night. It was a one night thing that is one of my most vivid memories.

Please write another chapter.

Printer #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Super sexy story

One of the best written pieces I read in a long time. I really got into it, since I'm an older man. I had a raging hard on that carried me through the entire story. You've got a talent for erotic writing. Please begin working on your next one.

Little Orley

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Very well written!

Is a follow-up planned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pretty good

good, enjoyable read. but why, pray tell, did she have to take off her panties before he could cum--whats that all about?

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 13 years ago
Every older guy's fantasy!

Well written and very sexy.

Daryl8122Daryl8122about 10 years ago
Thankyou.

Lovely. Stimulating. Well-written. Believable. I'll read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous