All Comments on 'Diana and I Suck a Cock'

by mark919

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorry pal, you need medical help

What to say for a sick minded shitman....NOTHING

You mean nothing to nobody...maybe ill help and shit on your family

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wife and I suck cock

Great story. My white wife and I both suck cock, mostly black. I would eat my wife's pussy after she fucked some else. I then realized that the same cum and pussy juices were on her lover's cock. My wife liked the idea and soon I was sucking cock. I suck before and after they fuck her. My wife prefers to fuck black men. So, I suck black cock. My wife and I suck cocks together. Life is good for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed your story.... well writen

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Makes Ya Wonder

Why read something that you find distasteful. We thought it was really hot, and she's thinking she'd like to experience this sometime. Thanks for a sexy, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
In this type

of story genre, one thing I cannot figure out. Why not just leave the female out of the sex and go straight for the cock? Is it just for show for a man that is really gay to have a wife? I guess so. Maybe, to have children with, or some other perverted reason for self destruction?

To me it would make much more sense to just be gay and not having to listen to a god damned woman bitch and raise hell about cleaning the garage, cutting the grass, or the 50 other things that only wives do so very well in their daily routines.

Get a nut, go to sleep, and not have to worry about a thing except making yourself a living, death, and taxes.

Fucking wives are the worst god damned plague that the order of man ever imposed on humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So real

Good story, well told. That's just what it's like

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

You are a queer wimp. Your wife is a filthy slut. Just the right story for you British queers.

oriondogoriondogover 17 years ago
Bullshit is what people

eat when they can't enjoy a fantasy. I enjoy your fantasy and the fact that he's eating cow turds too.

P.S. I'll bet his wife loves your stories as much as we do!

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Good Start

I read two of your three stories and enjoyed the subject matter. I would suggest developing a plot to lead up to the sexual encounter. I would also develop a thick skin if you are going to accept comments as some of the mutants that come to this site will right some pretty moronic stuff regarding a wife having sex outside her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Title Rong - Sub Wimp Sucks Cock & Swallows Cum

You write of a Gay Sucking Cock with the whore as your pimp. Really in the wrong catagory as you will avoid semi-normal reader responses of disgust.

So Gay you are and sick to us for self cuckolding yourself to watch a much larger cock fuck your whore while you stroke in sub humiliation.

Obviously, the male cock sucking has drawn some other male cock suckers out of Gay to encourage you to keep sucking cock and in some sick cases to tell you of their own gay cock sucking losses in their sick marriage gone astray.

Yours may be a sick fantasy but thiers is a sub gay sick last gasp of a relationship in their jaded reality.

While you deserve each other, move it Gayly to Gay and take your pimp with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
made my pussy so wet

finally a story which real hot pussy wives and uninhibited real sexual men get off on. love nothing more than 2 studs stuffing my pussy and then watching them suck my juice off their hard pricks after eating out my pussy full of their stud sperm.this writer is great and those demeaning him.get real..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

I loved it- its a real fantasy for many of us but even if just fantasy and nothing more this story told it in a real way. Why the wife? Probably he loves her and has a great sex life with her. Now he's got this too. Nice job

MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 17 years ago
Just like real life!

Now I don't know if this is fact-based or pure fantasy but it was damn good!

I've been there/done that and this story relates just how it happens and how good it is.

There's just nothing better than a MFM threesome with two men who are willing to go the extra mile..., well seven inches anyway! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No Wimps Here!

Great story! This isn't about Gay, this is about two men having the courage to follow their feelings. The woman only adds to the moment. Why should they bring all the baggage into bed with them with rules that prohibit any action between them. I mean, suppose one of the guys is working on the clit with his mouth while the other is fucking her and his cock suddenly misses on the upstroke and slides along and probes the other guy's mouth? Would he refuse entrance? Hell no! Open up and let it ease in and fuck for awhile before going back into her. It is only part of the experience. I think it would be within the rules if the cock would find the mouth at the time of ejaculation and seek to reburied itself again before the spurting began. Its all about sharing with one another. That includes the cum.

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
Bullshit

QUEERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gays Shouldn't Remain Married To A Whore

It just isn't respectful to them or the pimps they should respect.

Besides they cut into their cock time.

Remember - time is sick so don't waist it silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love the Story!

I loved the story and only dream of being able to share the way you and your wife did. I have had the expierence of being able to enjoy her after she had been with her boy friend for the evening or night. I wanted to explore more of being able to feel a cock and it spurt the cum into my mouth. So thanks for sharing.

jomarjomarover 17 years ago
Great Story

Don't listen to people who read stories they know they won't like. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
me too

felt very real like my first time sharing cock with my wife. hesitation, then cumslut to the max. now it's a tossup who loves sucking cock more me or my wife . it's also a tossup who likes eating pussy too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Spot on

My fantasy - almost exactly.

I love the idea of my husband having his cock sucked by a guy in this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well done!

I loved it... well written, and from my experiences, I'd say this is actually first-hand (so to speak) knowledge. I'm looking forward to reading more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

That was a great story. My wife wants the same from me. We are looking now.

maudecardymaudecardyover 14 years ago
Wonderful Fantasy

Please ignore those who don't like this type of story - they're entitled to their views but don't need to share them here. This is a great story, and got me hard all the way through. Great changes of dominance and pleasure too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My wifes fantasy exactly

This is exactly what my wife has wanted us to do for the last2 or 3 years. We role play to this every time we have sex. My wife can have an orgasm just talking about me with a cock in my mouth. Its hard not to get turned on when it gets my wife so hot. She has me thinking of a hard cock squirting cum allover me. Having a real cock in front of me is hard not to think of. She will make it happen one day I'm sure.

aarrrghaarrrghabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!

I've had the good fortune to do this very thing several times. I can't describe how great it feels to have a mouthful of a good looking hard cock while my wife or male friend is sucking my own throbbing dick.

The only things that would make this story better would have been for the husband to say, "We need to do a lot of cock sucking in the future." Then have the wife respond with, "I have a girlfriend that I want to eat out and watch you fuck her."

More, more, more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
69 ing with another guy is the best !

When I was finally talked into haveing sex with another guy by my wife, I wondered why I waited so long. What was I afraid of ? I finally let my self go and gave a guy a blow job and swallowed cum the first time ! I thought that there could be nothing better. Then she talked me into doing a 69 with another guy. It was awesome ! I never felt so much lust and pleasure ! We came 2 or 3 times that night. My wife told us to keep going." Keep sucking each other !" she said. " dont stop pumping cum into each others mouths!" I wanted to keep going because it felt so good but it was starting to hurt. If you are thinking about giveing guys blow jobs, do it ! Dont hesitate ! Cum tastes so good you wont believe it !

bggb29bggb29over 13 years ago
fantastic

Wish my wife would do the same for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is what my wife wants too.

My wife can cum just talking about a cock in my mouth. It turns her on so much, I know if the opportunity arises I will fulfill her desire. She has me looking a images of big cocks. Her fantasy is for me to suck a huge cock. I always tell her let me start small and work my way up. then she makes me cum in my mouth and face for her. Its all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah, I would

I would love to walk in on my wife and find her covered in "cum" after watching three black men jack-off all over her! I can't explain why, but I have thought about this for the past year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
both want cock

When we have sex, my wife and I both think about men with big cocks. It turns us both on. My wife enjoys us driving out to a rest stop and enticing truckers to join us. She seduces men, asking for directions, to join us in our car or in their truck. Usually in their truck where she joins them and has me follow. I pick her up down the road and go down on her sucking cum from her pussy. Sometimes the trucker is still there and I beg him to let me suck his cock. Usually he can cum again and unloads a mouthful of cum in my mouth. So many times my wife and I have sucked a guy off beside his big rig on the side of the road.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
Love the story

And the comments are almost as hot. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A lot of halfwited crap !

One of the worst. NO talent at all !!!!

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 13 years ago
Come Back

Love the story and would love you to come back and write some new ones ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story.

This is my wifes fantasy to the tee. Whe wants me to suck a cock so bad she can cum just talking about it. I can't help but enjoy too. So I go with it when she says "you want a cock don't you", well of course I say yes. Not sure if I would actually do it, but it sure is fun to role play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*cock couple

Very interesting story. One that I think most couples would like to try. I married a girl that had only fucked one guy which was her husband at the time. She had never experienced sex other than the routine things. Never had her pussy eaten nor sucked a load of cum. On our wedding night I broke her in to many new sexual experiences. We discussed things to try and came to an understanding that neither of us would keep secrets from the other, nor would be hesitate to bring up any sexual experiences we'd like to try. I asked her if she'd ever had sexual thoughts of getting it on with another woman or even a man. Although her answer to both was "no" it didn't come across as true. She then began asking me the same things about me and another man. This was my chance to take our sex life to a new level. Being honest with her I told her I had been taking cocks in my mouth and my ass since a very early age and while mainly a pussy person I would have to rate queer sex on the same level. I assured her that as of our wedding date I'd never suck or get fucked by a man without her full knowledge and approval. I lived up to that pledge but with lots of porn watching and talk it didn't take long for us to get into threesomes and more. Our first experience was trips to ABS locations and letting her handle other cocks and for both of us to suck them. From there we've both become cock whores, sucking many cocks and pussies, me sucking them off and being fucked up my as while eating her cunt, her getting it on with other women and fucking just about any cock she can find or I find for her. I pimp her out to other men and watch while she's being fucked by them and then eating her out. Love the life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

That was a great story, Mark! Had to read it one-handed because the other was busy the whole time! My first threeway with a couple was a lot like this. It was his first time and we both had our hands and mouths FULL, and loved every second of it. Keep up the good work and maybe follow this one up with two bi couples sucking cock and eating pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story...

...and one that many women are turned onto. Uninhibited bisexual threesomes are simply the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cumming

it made my pussy, so wet .I came just reading this story, Iwould like to get my husbands to try this.

jimdianajimdianaabout 12 years ago
loved it

the wifes name is diana are first threeway was with a guy that was 10in it was so hot to swallow his cock why diana played with his balls now all the guys we play with we both sucki cant wait till a guy takes my ass why she sucks my cock and watches him fuck me

bisexualfantasy69bisexualfantasy69about 12 years ago
cocksucking fantasy

i can truly relate to this story, I have always fantasized about sucking another man;s cock as my girlfriend watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nothing short of fantastic

How I wish I could get my wife to go along with me in this manner........I've had mmf before.........but alas..........without her...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Fantasy

I have often thought about catching my wife fucking another guy, The fantasy is huge for me because she is so straight laced that the idea of her getting a little slutty really turns me on. I would do ANYTHING she wanted in sexual experimentation, this includes guy on guy if she so desired. I will never end up doing this because I don't think she would go there but it sure is a great jerk off fantasy. I have eaten my wife out after fucking her and it wasn't so bad and she came buckets and literaly squirted in my mouth, this was a huge turn on for me and it got me thinking about the possibility of the MFM scenario. I do absolutely love eating her pussy and get so turned on with her taste and smell, so I'm already very orally inclined. It wouldn't take a lot of convincing for me to suck a guy if she was to be part of it, especially if he was fucking her at the same time I was eating her pussy. My wife would definetly have to be part of it for me to be hugely turned on. To bad that she is so straight laced, I love her so much that if she wanted me to experiment, I would not deny her. I bet if more of us married couples experimented and had outstanding sex lives, we would probably stay married longer. So listen you women out there, don't be scared to expreiment with your guy, you might be surprised how receptive some us could be for you!

jojo9696jojo9696almost 12 years ago
oh yes

got me very hard

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
Reread

and loved it even more. Sorry you got negative comments. It is a lovely story and a sexy premise. I wish I could vote again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FANTASTIC !

As a cock sucker all my life I know that sucking a cock is like eating chips = You can't eat just one. Most men thinking that sucking a cock or being fucked in the ass means you are now a cconsidered o be a "Queer". If you fuck your'e wife whenever you desire would you consider her to be a "whore"? I doubt it. How many men do you thing have times during the day where they think of sucking some guy they have seen' are they queer? Suppose you only jack him off. What would that make you, how about him sucking you? does that make both of you queers? I say "suck every cock you cane find, have them fuck your ass and then go home and pound you're wifes pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
came hard

fucking hot story. i came and shot about 10 thick spurts

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mick the Cuck

This got me so wet, I love sucking on cock with my wife watching

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very hot. I am hetrosexual but stories like this leave me fantasizing what I would do if I had a chance to do it.

shavedsmooth1shavedsmooth1about 11 years ago
Wow!!!!

i agree too many negatives!!! This was an awesome story, extremely hot. I blasted cum all over stroking i want to have this happen so badly , It is a true fantasy of mine. when you wrote about sucking first one testicle then the second then both I was wild with erotic frenzy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

ivve never told my wife ive sucked cock would love to suck one 4 her

SteamyAsiaSteamyAsiaabout 11 years ago
LOVED IT

Great story would love to make it happen like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Cathy ,has helped me become a great cocksucker ! I do it for her.

simple cruisesimple cruiseover 10 years ago
Very Hot

This was a very hot story, I am totally straight, but have been bi-curious for a while,, experiencing a real cock whether sucking or fucking it is something i'd like to try. Enjoyed your story waiting for Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love cock

I first sucked a cock by accident at an adult theatre then started sucking cock more often. I love it and my wife said she would like to see me suck a guy off. Sure hope that happpens soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Want to do this too and my wifey wants to watch!!!

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 10 years ago
Great Writing

I loved this story, it was fun and exciting to read. I am straight but loving thinking about loving sex between adults. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheating wife

I knew my wife was cheating. She denied it.but when she came home I tried

As often as pis sable to have sex with her. During that time I would eat her out

Trying to taste if ant cum was there.

Years later divorced from her. I have become a bi-cock sucker. I love to swallow

Cum. This time I can enjoy the hotness, the taste, right out of a throbbing cock!

Maybe I really wanted to tastes cum for years. Now I suck and swallow whenever

Possable. Now I need to find a partner(female to TG) to suck cock with another

Strong young virile cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hmmm, I can't understand how you can suck a cock by accident... I do understand why someone might want "some thing or some act by another person" to be responsible so that they can "shift the blame" from themselves but if you enjoy it, you don't have to make excuses, just do it when you want to.

My first time was in a ABS (Adult Book Store) that had 8MM movies running in booths that had "glory holes" between them. When I decided I wanted to try sucking a cock instead of getting mine sucked, I just put my finger in the hole and ran it around the hole and then a big ole cock came through it and I went to licking and sucking. The first few times I spit it out but after that I didn't and I never looked back, except to wonder what took me so long.

I still go with women when I get the opportunity or men when I get the opportunity. Sometimes with both at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THIS STORY IS VERY EROTIC - GOOD JOB

My cup of tea.

My wife was vehemently against an open marriage arrangement of any kind.

I consider myself deprived of a dimension of life that i miss.

Over the years it often was my jerk-off fantasy that another man touches her, hugs her & caresses her half naked body with her full consent!

We both are 60+ now but boy oh boy was she ever uber sexy and outright beautiful until she was 55. Men were attracted to her like flies to shit.

MMF is my dream. I believe that every wife with strong libido and good imagination should be legally allowed to take a pat time lover or 2nd husband at her own discretion.

*

I never touched another man's dick. i think i will try it in my moth and in my ass but i do not know when. Ideally that should be a part of an MFM experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny

i,m a i guy and 76 i love cock and cum

i love o suck a black cock and taste his cum

talltex1talltex1almost 10 years ago
fantastic story

this is a great story-I have been in steve's position several times and ended up sucking and being sucked by the husband. I hope one day soon to find a wife like Diana for my own. it is erotic as hell to suck cock in front of a woman and to suck her juices off of a cock(tastes great when mixed with cum). let's be honest, sucking cock is fun and cum tastes great. nothing better than eating cum out of a pussy unless it's straight from the tap lol. keep writing. also, any ladies that are close to me in texas would like to meet feel free to contact me.

bookworm69bookworm69over 9 years ago
awesome story

loved all the details, esp. the emotional content. aching to do a threesome now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category !

Should be in the fag writers or dog shit repository !! 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very sexy...

Its nice to suck another man's cock. If he has been fucking your wife how sexy is that ?

Enjoyed it very much. 5 Stars.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 9 years ago
So good!

That was wonderful, my cock is so hard and the precum is soaking the menstrual pad I am wearing, going to have to stop now and go into the bedroom and jack off into my hand so I can taste cum. da.cd@frontier.com

StevieLuvsTSStevieLuvsTSover 9 years ago
LOVED HOW HIS WIFE ENCOURAGED, AND TOLD HIM TO SUCK THAT COCK

Loved the story, and I also loved.the wife although somewhat demanding that her husband suck Steve's cock, but was also encouraging him with positive renforcement. My wife would be like that and we've already discussed.her.watching me suck a transexual cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it is all good

I love Pussy and I have sucked Dick a few times it was just as hot. I enjoy 3ways often. Your story is great keep up the good work. From tonguengroove

CuffmanCuffmanover 9 years ago
Good story

Good story, me and my partner, often talk about sucking a cock together. It's just meeting that right couple or man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just suck it

I love sucking cock while my drunk wife giggles and encourages me, what a turn on. All guys should give cock sucking a try, once you try it you will love it. Don't be shy just suck it. O

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
According to some commenters.

These cuck story authors why do not show the 10-20-30 years time future of these cuckolding marriage? May it be the majority of the long time successful cuckolding life style husbands are bisex or homos?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved this story!

As someone who's in that "been there, done that" category, I thought this was one of the hottest stories I've read on this topic. Very well written and exactly what and how it all goes on in MFM encounters. From licking the cum soaked pussy to sucking her juices off the other man's cock, it all gets so much hotter the more experienced you get. Maybe a part 2 will come along where the guys go to the next step? Awesome feeling with a well lubed hard cock sliding in your ass, or yours into his!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Faggot !

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

HOTT !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Post this garbage in Gay Male

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are so right...

There is nothing hotter than having another man's cock fucking your mouth until you feel it get a little bit harder and then he begins cumming down your throat. While I'm into women ordinarily, who doesn't enjoy pleasuring other men? That makes you a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bisexual hubby

One of the hottest stories I've read.My wife and I would love to be able to try it .I would love to watch her getting fucked and for the man to dominant both of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Fuck all those guys who lack the courage to take sex in all its many forms. These are the same guys who cruise the gay hangouts looked to get their dick sucked, then run away when approached. Just because you have a woman who likes sex and asks for it, does not make her a whore. More stories!!!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
"I'm ready to go."

Diana's statement is said with such authority, I would do what she said. A nice story to read. However slipping his head Iinto my mouth, wellll........

This is the way for her fantasy three way to develop, she was so ready !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brings back good feelings

Hot story made me call some old freinds for a good time. Just had to feel a hard Dick in my mouth again and wish my wife would join me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cock sucking 69

Cocks certainly are beautiful and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

mmmmmmmmmm my wife and I love cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
open up

Guys who have wives that are open minded enough to get their husbands to try sucking cock are really lucky. After talking about this with my wife while having sex my wife saw how excited we both got and when I asked my wife if she liked me being a cocksucker we both came like crazy. Now she loves watching me with several well hung guys lined up to cum in my mouth. I love it too!!!!

i

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 8 years ago
Kudos: Truth or Fantasy

Shame on you 2/2016 Anon. We know it's only one person's sad view of 'their' small world. I personally appreciate this author's very realistic description of feelings, actions and emotions between two caring individuals hoping to support each other as unique people worthy of companionship. Goo presentation. That's my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good stuff

My wife is not into it but the last time we fought I left and hooked up with a guy on his bike . we were both horny so we got naked on the ground and sucked each others dick until we came it was great.

JoolibiJoolibialmost 8 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed reading your story. I love sharing a nice big cock with my husband... Guess you can see why I liked it so much!!!

BJwriterBJwriteralmost 8 years ago
Great... lots of cum

I liked it a lot. Nothing wrong with sucking a cock, especially if your wife is directing the action and everyone is having a good time. But, to deep-throat the first time, that was pushing it beyond the bounds of believability for me. Also, I seriously doubt that any guy can get it back up that quickly. And, eating my wife's pussy, freshly fucked by another man, would not be a turn-on for me or most guys, though I admit it could be for some. I guess it is something I'd rather read about than do. Good story, though -- great action, well-described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
super hot!

Which I could find someone real in Florida to suck cock the first time. Can't stop thinking about it. Love to 69 and taste a dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my wife too

My wife makes me suck her lovers' cocks -- and I love it !!!! It is especially exciting when she's watching me, smiling at me, and encouraging me to suck hard and eat all their cum. I'm a cocksucker -- AND I LOVE IT !!! Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving a giant cock...

I want my wife to let me experience this with a huge black cock. She's very reluctant but I have watched her fuck a older guy (68) who I saw in the locker room at work and he is was so well hung. Soft he was about 9 inches and so very thick with huge low hanging balls. I wanted to have her watch me suck him but she said only a gay guy would do that. She got him hard and allowed me to stroke him and guide him into her tight pussy. I couldn't even get my hand around his girth. She was amused that I came like a teenager without anyone even touching me. Never saw her come as much as that day he fucked her over and over.

He and I have a thing and get together for sucking with his wife who isn't much to look at but has breasts every equal to his 11 inches. My wife doesn't know and they won't tell.

jackbirdjackbirdover 7 years ago
great story

When I was 18 had a 22 year old girl friend that was a nymphomaniac. She could not get enough sex. I let one of my best friend fuck her as I watched. She ended up getting us to suck each other as she watched masturbating. That lead to more things like when I was fucking her he fucked me at the same time and me doing him as he fucked her. I loved 69ing with her on top as he fucked her. Sticking my tongue out licking his shaft as it went in and out. Then when he shot in her seeing his shaft covered in his cum and her juices. We had sex with each other for about a year till she got tiered of us and stop seeing us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please sir can I have another?

I have read this story so many times and it's still the hottest thing I've ever fantasizes about. Please do more, please I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
90% of the readers here

need a SHRINK. Get help, you're so fucked up, a shrink may be to late for most of you. 1* for TRASH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
above commenter

I second that. Too many sickos, hope they're not allowed to reproduce. Who would want these guys roaming the streets. Makes me shudder to think that people like this exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ONE STAR

To bad there aren't minus scores available. This would be a -10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ONE STAR

To bad there aren't minus scores available. This would be a -10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
UNO STAR

Schlecht. Sehr schlecht. Das ist ein haufen auf Dreck. Sollst Dich schaemen so etwas zum schreiben. Gibt dir ein grossen EINSER. Weniger wenn moeglich. Du bist ein Esel.

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenalmost 7 years ago
Thanks Everyone

Thank you all those who have left positive comments. I do, however, really enjoy reading the negative ones; so much venom. I wonder where it all comes from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First time sharing

My wife and I had decided to go to an adult theater to watch some hot porn . It was our first time going there and WOW . There were about 5 other guys there and they all took notice when we walked in . We became aroused as we watched the movie and I soon noticed a guy had sat a few seats over from my wife . Not to drag it on , he took out a very large , thick cock and was strocking it , and I'm sure he wanted us to see .

My wife was now watching him more so than the movie . He boldly came over and stood beside her , his big cock at eye level . I squeezed her hand and watched as she opened her mouth and took him in . As I watched my wife sucking this strangers big cock , I felt her pulling me towards them . Soon she and I were both kissing and licking his cock together and it was the most erotic thing we had done since we were married .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous