All Comments on 'Using Kara'

by StrongMaster7

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
She does like it hot & nasty

Ooooh, that one was HOT. He gave it to her big time and showed her who was large & in charge.

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
To realise one's true nature...

Needs accidents at times!

LethbridgeGentlemanLethbridgeGentlemanabout 17 years ago
Using Kara 2 on the way?

Hope this is just the 1st in a series with Kara ... maybe not with the same leading man but more with her please!

JustSkyeJustSkyealmost 17 years ago
you Sir

Are a nasty, nasty man. You need to write more, damnit.

sublicioussubliciousabout 13 years ago
Erotic

Excellent story, very erotic and left me wanting more

kjgoldkjgoldover 10 years ago
Hot

Very Hot indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

nice and messy and hot!

StrongMaster7StrongMaster7over 9 years agoAuthor
from the author

Hi, it's me, Strongmaster7. I am happy that so many people like this story. It is one of my goals as a male author to write stories that appeal to female readers. I appreciate getting comments from females readers, but most are anonymous, and I would welcome any PMs from ladies so that we could exchange a few ideas and I could improve the quality of the stories I write. (Yes, this is a transparent attempt to get contact with female Lit members.) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good stuff Strong.

I see quite a few entries . some stories seem like naturals for follow and there are s few but I don't see many actual serial stories.

Sometimes i feel things develop too fast. Not supposed to write 200 pages in this genre but when the response doesn't seem to suit the stimulus it jars the flow.

I think you have the knack which is necessary you just have to learn to develop it and present it differently.

All that sounds negative but I wouldn't comment if there seemed to be nothing there.

lawyerwifelawyerwifeover 2 years ago

oh my god, that last sentence... I felt her.

god, this was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrongMaster7@StrongMaster7
859 Followers
I AM NOT A DOM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SIR. Older man in excellent shape. I would love to help any woman who just wants to masturbate and come. Happy to chat or share porn on any subject. Check out my stories.