All Comments on 'Using Harmony'

by StrongMaster7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PalindromicPalindromicalmost 17 years ago
great story

Somehow it's almost shamefully dirty and disturbing and very pleasing at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story!

You can't beat breast milk.....yummmmy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well

If this story would be true - what happend later, or why did that relationship broke up? Sound slike a dream, until the narrator loses it in the end, unable to hold paradise because he only sees tits and pussy. This story excites me and leaves me sad ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

your story got my itch. i enjoy this fetish very much. write some more. thanks from a women.

kimberlykittenkimberlykittenabout 12 years ago

You must write more stories like this! Perhaps use Harmony again with a different guy or bring in another girl just as busty or even bustier! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun story until

She told him that she had 2 abortions in her past. Make you wonder about her character and if you want kids, makes you wonder if she can still have kids? Things to think about.

StrongMaster7StrongMaster7over 9 years agoAuthor
from the author

Hi, it's me, Strongmaster7. I am happy that so many people like this story. It is one of my goals as a male author to write stories that appeal to female readers. I appreciate getting comments from females readers, but most are anonymous, and I would welcome any PMs from ladies so that we could exchange a few ideas and I could improve the quality of the stories I write. (Yes, this is a transparent attempt to get contact with female Lit members.) :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Super fun and sexy read! I had a crush on a short girl with huge tits like that back in college, I've always wished I had the guts to go after her. A little short [like the star ;) ], but great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrongMaster7@StrongMaster7
859 Followers
I AM NOT A DOM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SIR. Older man in excellent shape. I would love to help any woman who just wants to masturbate and come. Happy to chat or share porn on any subject. Check out my stories.