All Comments on 'Tricia Takes One for the Team'

by Baxter72

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rape is a little rough

Yep rape, without informed consent, taken by people without consent, you know. But yes she had a bad attitude but does attitude give one permission to act in a cruel and criminal way, maybe I pray to the wrong god but I think it does not. And that Mr Miller and team members were guilty of criminal rape.

So this in not an interracial story but of Nonconsent. You hope she is really on the pill and not planning to marry the rape planner or one of the men present might one day find himself paying worlds worth of child support. Despite the OJ trail DNA analysis is almost perfect in identifying people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Poor excuse for a story

This is rape. A bad attitude or even racist tendencies does not justify it, nor make it erotic. Please move this to the non-consent category so readers don't have to waste their time with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story!

This is a story people! A great story of comeuppance. Put a smile on my face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you were right...

Your racist attitudes and regional bias was hard to take. Your story was only average and I gave it a 50 since I only read half of it. Perhaps some day you will get over your harsh attitudes.

toesmantoesmanover 17 years ago
Rape is rape

While Tricia may have deserved some comeuppance, she definitely did not deserve to be raped, and that's exactly what you wrote about. That's not funny, it's not sexy, it's just plain criminal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice story...it wasn't exactly rape...

It didn't seem like rape because she was enjoying it until she found out that he was a Jew and they were black.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't Believe I Read The Whole Thing

No detail, no eroticism, next to no imagination. Just seemed like the closeted geek trying to show the scary black guys how "down with the black man" he is by writing this story. Appears he hates pretty girls, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Entertaining if not particularly erotic

This wasn't very erotic, but it reminded me of a Tucker Max story--entertaining to be sure. As for the rest of the comments here about racism and rape, there are far too many people who are eager to be offended. This story is nothing if not tame, so give it a rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why do crackers hate Jews? They crackers 2,

aint they? I know a couple of Jews and they pale faced white honkies. So why do other crackers hate them? Can you tell me Author.

As for this story, I dont know what the fuss is about. Its so tame. I suppose Crackers just hate any story where a black dude fucks a white ho!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous