All Comments on 'Key Party'

by RBX375

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Very erotic!

I assume no birth control was used, so this story is ultimately erotic, unless it is assumed that all parties at key parties are automatically on some kind of birth control?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Homophones--Grammar Check

Sorry, but this bugged me during your story.

Waste: Trash, refuse.

Waist: a part of the body. This is the one you wanted to use.

Otherwise gave it a 75.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
waste not

It is her "waist" not "waste" (I hope)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
she was having affair so

you reconcilled and let her continue and for that you stay married. Wife is working and I hope paying fifty percent into the home and all expenses. And the no birth control being mentioned let alone what risk are involved in sexually transmitted diseases in particular but not limited to AIDS. This guy, this couple, this group comes across a plain stupid. Key clubs arent new were very popular in the 70s and well before. Back then get a STD get a shot hmmm so much easier then.

Wife is was a lying (by sneaking), cheating (sexual relations without spouses prior consent), disrespectful (no respect for spouse or herself), and disloyal (unfaithful) but she was to young to control herself so you bit the bullet and kept her. Good for you dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waste not - Want Waist Morerested or Not - Maybe

Sorry - I just couldn't waist the opportunity to say how sweet to just grant her the fucking rites she already took - it just seems so cuddlie.

Then when each gets bored with the other (spouse?) [for what reason married is a mystery] it's off to the meat market for some reasons to go on.

Why? I don't know? Whooo's on second?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I would have loved this story if it were set in ..

1965 thru 1975 period when you could safely fuck with a relative stranger.

I can't imagine sticking my bare cock into a strange cunt in this day and age. As for licking one.........ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where is the marriage that you tell us

So sick of stupid idiot wimp writers

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
A decent start

Not a bad start to your writing on this site. Please ignore the trollish evangelicals who actually think you are writing complete non fiction. They want complete details on birth and disease control and actually no pleasure for the woman at all. I guess they have gone beyond evangelical and entered the Puritanical era. Maybe a witch burning is next.

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
After reading where it was his fault she was

betraying him because he was away so much just about had me on the floor laughing like a crazy man. That had to be the stupidest thing I have read in a while. Was he fucking around on her while he was gone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Man you are really something else

I was gone a week at a time and several times for close to two weeks. Being only 23 and a typical young attractive woman my wife had needs that I just wasn't home to fill.

That's right out of your story. Oh my God the wife was without sex for a week...how friggin horrible...If the slut couldn't keep her knees together a week for me then I would tell the bitch adios and don't let the door hit her in the ass on the way out.

Now it seems just a fantasy and I'm sure it is... RBX375 is a wimp of the mind with that kind of thinking. Man if men and women were like you portray from your fucked up mind then we would have had a real problem in WW2. Wives went without sex for five fukin years and your bitch creation has to have her cunt filled in less than a week...I'd wring the bitches neck and throw her in the garbage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
likes another better?

they do that, and at least one finds other options more attractive ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If you listen to BAZZZ you think anything immoral

is alright. A wife that cant go a week without fucking someone isnt a wife. She is a slut you prove a lifestyle for while she cucks you over and over. Then you give her free rein to fuck any and everything in view. Great! Who knows, in two years you can spoon feed each other while wrapped in blankets waiting for the results of the AIDS infections to kill you. It isnt evangelical to wish your wife to at least tell you the truth and to keep herself only until you, after all the marriage contract she accepted promised she would. That contract is binding without mutual consent of both parties, BAZZZ that isnt religious that is business. If course you needed to get thru third grade to understand that I guess. The woman is trash, she doesnt love or respect herself, her husband, or her marriage. Toss the bitch out. If you want to play do it freely without having to pay for her ticket to ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well now exactly where was this marriage, in hell?

This common whore is married to provide her a lifestyle while she fucks any and every one she wants to like a single girl but lives in more comfort than she could afford. The husband had been relegated to fucking a used whore. I agree Bazzz is about as far out in left field as he can be without being committed. It isnt puritanical to realize what a marriage contract is, or even to want your spouse to live within its bounds. It takes a mentally challenged, being PC, person to believe otherwise. Why stay married to one you can divorce for adultry. Divorce her, be single, and date and fuck any and all you want to without having to be a paycheck to the village punchboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agree. There isn't a marriage here.

Or at least a real marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I am tired of people think their waste is the part

between the thorax and abdomen. Folks waste is what you poop, waist is the middle of your body roughly. Did she enjoy wrapping her legs around your waste and did you offer her a shower to get your shit off? The wife informed him early on she did not favor marriage with him and wanted others. But that she was very willing for him to pay her way in life. If you are going to fuck around separately why bother being married with its expenses, be single and enjoy your income.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why?

its not an exaggerated sense of thoughts of fidelity, more practical. just be roomates and find pleasure in others? its easier to just go unhindered ans unhinged for them, others. someone to support another too? i think not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
next chapter...

next chapter... when?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes, brought back memories.

My ex girlfriend was REALLY wild. She even hosted sex parties. After she dumped me she kept in touch with me as extra meat for her sex parties, trains and annual gangbangs and side meat whenever she was pissed at her boyfriends. I assumed it was over when she got married. It was WAY less frequent, but it didn't end.

As I got to know my eventual wife, I told the truth about my ex. She looked shocked and asked questions. I told the truth that now that she is married, most times I was just invited to her annual gangbang or train. I informed her that if we got serious or married, I'd still want to participate in that annual event. Also, if we did get married, my ex's husband was sure to make a run at her. He's been eager to even up our score a little.

We eventually got married, other stuff happened, and three years into our marriage we accepted our invite to my ex's party. This party was to be a covert key party, as some of the guests were not participating or approving of that stuff. My ex made it clear that the key bowl was rigged. Her husband was going to get my wife. Because of that, I wasn't going to get my ex. She had another woman in mind just for me. My ex ALWAYS cheated in games to get the outcomes she wanted.

The sex part of that night was nearly identical to this story above. The whole night though, I was thinking about my wife and my ex. That wasn't our only party like that. For a while we did a lot of other stuff until the AIDS epidemic that came up ruined all extra sex stuff for decades

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wife and I

went to one of those years ago. She ended up with a short guy about 50 pounds overweight. I was lucky, got this stone fox redhead.

The next day all my wife did was gripe, said he was good for 2 minutes and then got tired.

I was smart enough to lie though my teeth and tell her the redhead just laid there.

We never went to any more of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The treatment resistant gonorrhea that a few weeks earlier had infested that particular key club eventually put an end to the sex lives of both partners in this open marriage. Each failed antibiotic trial took both a physical and an emotional toll on them. After nearly two years of despiration, they both were finally pronounced free of infection. Sadly, neither of them found they were interested in sex once they were given the all clear to resume intimate activities. It just wasn't worth the risk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous