All Comments on 'Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 03'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is pretty hot stuff

You lucky bastard. Your wife sounds like one hot fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Every Man's Fantasy

Don't be discouraged by the ignorant bigots who write race-based biblical diatribes. They are unintelligent idiots who hide their prejudices behind the fairy tail they call the bible.

Your story is wonderful on many levels. The describtions of Bob and Donna's physical contacts and her introductionn of psychological interplay and manipulation is excellent. I believe that things won't work out exactly as she thinks when she finally gives herself to the waiter, who seems to have a penchant for domination of needy white women. The possibility of an interracial pregnancy with all its complications is eagerly awaited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story. Very creative

This story is very hot. I want to try erotic hypnosis with my husband. LOL. Seriously, this is a fresh perspective on interacial lust. Please continue your story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please Sir, might I have some more?

Nice story. I have similiar fantasies, please continue. I suppose the ultimate would be her getting pregnant while he watches.

nannycharlottenannycharlotteover 17 years ago
Awesome!

I love it!!!! I can see why you had such fun writing it! I love the awesome hypnosis scene. You rock, you sexy man!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mmmmm

I'm so very honored by your creativity and honest expression of the many fantasies we've discussed...Keep it up, my darling pet!

Love,

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Simple pathetic

Author and people that get off on this are simply gay or sick.

They want to suck cock and that all there is to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

What a depressing story. What is going wrong with literotica, what's with all this nutless hubby fantasy shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Got a question

Will there be another chapter where the hubby takes it up the ass after being hypnotized and learns to like it? Maybe a chapter after that where his nuts are cut off and he's reduced to servicing all that cock the loving wife brings home. You could end it with a chapter where he's all fucked out and too physically fucked up to work and provide a living for his loving wife to sponge off of so he kills himself and with the insurance proceeds the loving wife goes and finds another simple minded nutless fuck and repeats the cycle all over again. My, wouldn't that be erotic....(echh)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
As

Almost as ridiculous as a black cock fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous