All Comments on ''Notes' of Thanks'

by P4U

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just

another whore/slut wife story that as all before in reality end in heartache and despair. Those without a clue may see this differently but in the end, its always the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the wife

The story is about a wife how come you dont indicate your married in the story why not put this in a different catagory instead of Loving Wifes next time put in the story that she is married and introduction to her.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thoughrts from Hermit

Yeah I enjoyed it but I feel like I could have enjoyed it more. I did get a tad confused at one point and was not sure if they had made love or not and more description of there aroused bodies and how it felt, size etc. Just a thought !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
U are great writer

this is first time i am reading such material refered by a person. It looks so real as if make me feel being there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my lonely wife went thru the change of life at 55.

my lonely wife.had no friends&was sad.she went thru the change of life at 55.something happened to her.she went to the gym&started making friends.she went every day.she was working out every day.i would come home from work.she would be smiling.her body started changing.the every day workouts started giving her muscles&she would not stop.now she wears long sleeved blouses to cover her muscles.she has a pretty face but from the neck down she is sexy with muscles.she is really happy with this way of life the change she went thru was good for her.she has more confidence now.when we have sex she takes over&she gets on top&makes wild sounds I like the new change she has gone through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43 and Pattellie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag" etc.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous