All Comments on 'I Got Needs Ch. 02'

by culohombre

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
same old shit

it amazes me how a woman can go from a nice young teacher to a slutty whore in a matter of minutes. this story had all the bullshit that u see in inexperienced writers. They try to fucking a black man, rape, blackmail, and even this one throws in a latino. this story is just to unbelievable and so much like other new writers. But note to the writer, dont give up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing white crackers, how dumb the sound

Always same old shit, always white men reading interracial stories and writing shit. Why do you read them, you shit head white crackers??? ARe you cock suckers??? If so, then suck blacl, latino or asian cock, but stop writing shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Racial Bullshit!

Once again we have the old myth of blacks having donkey dicks!! Anyone with any medical experience with both white and black races will tell you that there is no difference - there are big white dicks and small black dicks and vice versa.

I suppose the blacks have to have something to try to boast about, even if it is a myth - apart from jazz (a negro term for sex!!!) and dance - what else have they ever done for civilisation?

Just look at the African states and Caribbean islands - primitive, squalid, corrupt and poor. Without white man's technology, knowhow and investment they would just be as they were - primitive, backward, brutal and uncivilised. Other races - Chinese, Indian, American Indians (Mayan, Inca, Aztec), Arab, Jews, etc. all have achieved high levels of civilisation, in maths, astronomy, architecture, literature, religion, philosophy, science. The blacks have achieved nothing until the white races gave them an opportunity - and look at the mess they have made!!!

10", 12 " and more is just pure fantasy and absolute bullshit. Very rarely does a man have such as size dick, in fact most big and tall men have quite small ones.

It is just racist bullshit. I am not a white supremacist - it is simply the truth. No amount of political correctness can hide the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Setting stupid ignorant white man str8

I am not a black man, but the last commentator is such a racist ignorant ass hole (typical white man, I guess)

First of all, lets talk about sports. When was the last time you saw a white man or any other race for that matter in the 100 or two hundred metres. Which race is the strongest, phsyically? Huh? When was the last time we had a world heavy weight boxing champion of note, who wasnt black. Look at all the sports in America, like basketball and football. isnt it striking, to see that a race which only makes 20 percent of the population dominates them?

Lets talk about music, what type of popular music have the whites or any other race for that matter come up with? Answer, nothing.

Rock was stolen from blacks, even white bands like Korn and them admit it. (Salsa or Samba can all be traced back to Africa)

Now, who exploited and dehumanized AFrica for 400 years. You talk about blacks in the Caribbeans, who brought them there? Who continues to exploit Africa, meddling in their politics, supporting dictators, flooding the continent with guns and stealing their oil, gold and diamonds? Its the white man.

If I was a white man, with all the shit that white men have done and continue to do, to the whole world, I wouldnt even open my pink mouth, except to suck black dick. Remember, other races are also standing in line to fuck you up the ass.

White men are the scourge and the scum of the Earth. Nobody likes you. All the races you quoted asshole, the Jews, the Chinese, Asians, the Mayas, they all hate you motherfuckers. And why? Huh? White men? Why do they all hate you.

White men, you stand alone. Dont fool yourselves.

PS and I forgot, your white women desert you guys whole scale for the so called niggers to have black babies. Open your eyes, its everywhere, in the united states and Europe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
to say something about the last post

If such an argument WERE true, then it is obvious Asians, over-all, are the most intelligent.

For example, in CALIFORNIA Whites are still roughly 50-60 percent of the total population; Asians make up no more than 10-11 percent. Yet, both Asians and Whites each comprise about 40 to 45% each at Berkeley, UCLA, and UCSD, the three top campuses.

Top private universities like Stanford, Cornel, MIT, CalTech, Harvard, etc., each sporting anywhere between 15 to 35% Asians.

Yet, again, the total Asian population in America is between 6-8% only.

Blacks and non-White Hispanics, on the other, are the two largest minority groups, yet they number no more than 1-6 or so percent among these named top notch research universities.....

Why? Again, is it just "intelligence" alone? No. It is opportunity PLUS generational focus on academics, both of which BOTH Asians and White families have to much greater degrees than Blacks and non-White Hispanics.

But that's actually digressing way too far from the topic at hand, which has to do with incredible fantastical stories based on little more than racist stereotypes...

In the typical "interracial" and "loving wives" story, practically any white woman, AFTER A FEW PERSISTTN STARES FROM THE BROTHERS --- be they educated and married or you impoverished White high school drop out white women --- would drop their panties...

AND AFTER ONE FUCK, boy, they are ready to pack up and leave their kids and husbands!

These Black characters are almost always the ones who spend 6 hours a day at the gym, having vocabulary and personal attitude no better than your average innercity rap "artist", who's every other word seems to be "whore," "bitch," "cunt," "ho," "mother fucker," etc.

NEVER did I ever encounter in these fictional accounts talk about the smell, uncleanliness of these strangers and stranger dicks..... Although a few Black characters are written as executives, in the bedroom, most talk like Snoop Dogg caricatures:

"Okay, white ho bitch, spread your fuckin' white cunt,,, yeah, lick like that, you bitch whore, let Jerome split you in two, so your little white wimp husband knows who's the real man in your life...?"

To such, these highly "erotic", "sexy," and educated White married, mothers, and single women always enthusiastically respond/scream......

"Oh, my god, Jerome, split me, fuck my face, my ears, my nose, my vagina, my asshole,,,, spray all over me,,, God, I will never go back to white dick again like my little husband's,,, You are my master and god,,, shoot deep in me,,, let me have it,, I want your black baby, Jerrome,,,, Jamal, come here, give it to me in the asshole while my beloved Jerome is ramming my white cunt!"

At the end of the typical story, it is usually something like:

"I can't live without those 15 inch dicks. Don't you see, honey, that now that I've gone Black, your little white cock can never satisfy me?! It's like cocaine, there's just no way I could live without Jerome's and Jamal's 15 inch cocks. I GOT NEEDS, YOU SEE. Needs you can never fulfil... I'm so sorry, honey... Tell the kids goodbye for me... Oh, here, Jerome and Jamal are outside, honking. Good bye..."

LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

great for a starter...enjoy the big cock..I do with my boyfriend..you soon get use to it and love the big cocks

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyover 17 years ago
Great followup to the first story.

Don't let the negative comments bother you. Hurry with the next story. I see at least two more for this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No Kouts -- Nor Few Excesses

When writers are new or not very talented they use excesses and absurdities to incite emotions & to try to excite not arouse.

Arousal takes experience and talent and failure - to succeed eventually.

If a stroke is clearly intended why set this stage. So it seems more was planned but a principal, a white wife with a happy home life and children, and now a trapeze artist with a camera phone cmon - more than a little goofy isn't it.

Still - it has to start someway doesn't it - a writer that is. Less is more rather than the excesses that seem to be in the works for the poor bastard husband who will never know - or will he?

Will he wimp or will there be consequence? Stay tuned - or out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Racial Bullshit 2

Seems that the person who wrote after my comment entitled "Racial Bullshit" has an identity problem - "I'm not a black man" followed by a diatribe against all whites and proudly sneering that white women are begging to have black babies!

OK, so some of the blacks are good at sports. Australians produce greater sportsmen per head of population and they are mostly white. Long time since the last male tennis champion was black. Boxers are only a step up from street thugs and muggers. When it comes to INTELLECTUAL pursuits - mathematics, science, astronomy, archeology, philosophy, religion, literature, etc. - well, not many, if any blacks there! Most make good labourers because they are strong but only because it is the only way for them to earn money, given the few that have developed some intellect.

As for white oppression - we (all the world's races) have all started from scratch, thousands of years ago but the African black has remained undeveloped. Not just because of so-called white exploitation over the last 400 years or so in Africa. The Romans used them as slave labour over 2000 years ago, as did the Egypians 5000 years ago, Syrians, Persians, the Moslem / Turkish Empires, ancient Greeks and the Indians. Must be a reason for that!

Ah! But it is so much easier for blacks to blame the whites for their lack of ability or effort rather than get down to putting themselves in order, get educated and build up their own civilisation in Black Africa. Where are the ruins of past civilisations in Black Africa - nowhere! Some claim the old ruins of Zimbabwe are proof but that ruined town was an Arab colony for trading purposes, built only 600 years ago. Abandoned by the Arabs 400 years ago it soon crumbled into ruin, indicating the indiginous black population couldn't match the skills that the Arabs had.

So brag about your big pricks Sambo and your sport and Jazz (Sex) music - it is all you have until you get off your backsides and make something of yourselves and stop whinging about white oppression.

I am not a racist but I do believe in racial truth and facing it without political correctness fogging the issue.

Black ravishing of white women with ridiculously long dicks IS A MYTH and only HARMS race relations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Honky please!

Racial Bullshit - is your dick really 3 inches when hard? The first great civilzations were in Africa - Nubia, egypt and the likes preceded Greece and Rome. Egyptians started astronomy, built pyramids and even had some white slaves called Mamelukes - but I'm sure with your grasp of history you knew that already. There have been slaves across the world in all civilzations. Still it seems that it sucks for you personally that you were born 100 years too late to rape any slave wench that you pleased while whipping her 5 year old to death. What have you got to be proud of? Electronics and soft toilet paper?@%#?

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 11 years ago
yes

gettig better and hotter , not sure how the stories got written time wise

anyway she did suck him a little i would have got i all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userculohombre@culohombre
53 Followers
Stag and Cuck fantasies

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I Got Needs Previous Part
I Got Needs Series Info