All Comments on 'Please Don't Hide'

by nice_n_big

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let's debate---How many hundred times has this

plot been done

My guess is about 900.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
would have been better

would have been better if both mom and dad had shared shaving event together and then all three had hot family fun together

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great!

great read! can't wait for the followups

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Needs editing

The story changes tense incessantly, often within individual sentences. Incredibly annoying.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
No depth in the plot (story).

It could have had more depth and as it stands it seems a little far fetched. It would have been a nice story if I could have brought myself to believe.

Keep trying, you will get better with time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
900 and counting

This plot is done over and over and if people didn't enjoy it it would have never been done twice so what was your point, if you don't like the plot find another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let's be real

If a totally original plot or set of circumstances were required to post a story here, we would be lucky to get 1 new story a week. How many different ways are there for an incestuous mother/son, father/daughter or sibling relationship to get started anyway.

The pleasure comes mostly from the characters and the quality of the writing - originality is a great plus, but not mandatory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

maybe the plot has been done so many times, because it's a good one. an it was unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let's have more !

Loved the story, and can't wait to read the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another mother catches son jerking off story...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Didn't like it much

Not well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good but when is the rest of the story going to be

Good story but I'm anxious to read the ending.

ljaljaover 17 years ago
It Was Very Nice

Do not pay any attention to the people that put this story down... They must have liked it if they read it... Just being ass-holes... I mean they are every where... That story was great... Please make a part 2...

dodo0106dodo0106over 17 years ago
just great!

wow, hope to get more stories from you in the future. already added you to my favourites!

keep it cominĀ“

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To those critical of critical comments...

I don't know why ppl get irate over critical comments. Isn't that what an author needs to get better, constructive criticism?

And to one comment I read, yes, ppl do read stories/books, even if they are bad. I've read many a book that wasn't so great, just because I hate an unfinished story. It would have to be pretty awful for me not to read it all the way through.

Your story wasn't bad, but it wasn't really good either. In my opinion it needed more buildup and more information in between actions (as one person said, it wasn't as believable as it could have been).

But I'm sure someone will say that because I said that, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Just keep working at it, you've got a good start.

CharlyDCharlyDover 17 years ago
Turn it OFF

When I find a TV program I don't like, I have the smarts to turn it off... not continue watching. After all, there's nothing new on TV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
greAt sToRy

i would like to see how it its going on...

justme601000justme601000over 17 years ago
And Then...?

Ok, lets get page three, it has to go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Start

As 'critical comments' said, it was a bit simplistic without any character build up or story background, but it did have a nice flow to it. Keep up the good work and give us a next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome

Cant wait to read the rest...please post soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so teasing

it is so teasing and exciting. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT

Hope this isn't the end it was hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very hot story

You have great talent mate please write a part two very detailed and horny story!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A great start

You just have to add more of this story...please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Horny mother

More,more,more u have to write more pls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
moms always like them nice-n-big

To judge from his profile the author is quite a young man, around 19-years-old or so. And to judge from his nom de plume, he's among those blessed in the dick department. This fine story is just a beginning, though, and like the other commentators, and I would love to read the continuation. Mom has shaved her boy's balls and handled his big stiff prick. She's obviously a loving caring mother--is she prepared to do her boy the biggest favor of all? If young guys were perfectly honest, most of them would say the biggest favor is opening up her motherly twat for her son's hard cock. To push your way up your Mom's sweet cunt, work it over with your engorged dick, and finally to blow your balls up your own birth canal--that has to be the greatest rush there is. One way or another, we need more mother and son stories from this very gifted author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cont. pls

U've got to write more. It really turned me on. Slow and innocent. I love that. It'd be great if u could keep the same pace and attitude in the coming chapters. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That is so erotic - what a great read and

walking around naked with a hard on is great and him beating the bishop while she watches is just fantastic, but the scene in the bathroom where they shave each other is the most erotic thing I've ever read especially when you consider he has not seen his mom's pussy before and then they have a bath together she then shoves her pussy right in his face asking him to shave her........... that gives you serious blue balls just imagining that scene. Once had a girlfriend - we were both aged mid 50's - and she told me she bathed with her grandson and thought nothing of it when she climbed in the bath and her hairy pussy lips spread wide open for him to see everything. Then they washed each other as natural as could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awsome

u must continue this story, its too good not too

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Is there more?

It begs to be continued! Thanks for a good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more more more

great story

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 13 years ago
A good start

Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Super Good

Very Hot Read

screwuppscrewuppover 12 years ago
Yes Yes

love this story wonderful so bloody hot . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

MOMMY IS GOING TO GET PREGO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
it's a real pity...

that we haven't had any further stories from this highly gifted young writer. He was 18 to 22 years old when he composed this, so maybe still a late teenager, whose hot young balls naturally were stimulated to the max by the idea of a boy nestling his big stiff prick up his own mother's cunt. I loved the title of his story---of course a boy should never hide his hard dick from his mommy, just as a mom should never hide that wonderful hole between her legs from her boy. Young nice_n_big knew theoretically that the best place for a boy to unload his young balls is up his mommy's twat. Maybe he's since learned that truth in practice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please write more of this it is so sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Holy shit I cummed before you did

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This story was unexpectedly erotic. The progression of stories like this is what really turns me on. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please don't hide

they needed to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow pleese write more

I wish real mom's would or could do that in real life with out being branded a slut .

I think this story need a second part .Even this story cept me going all the way to the end. love it write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

wright a second chap to this you did a great job on this one please wright more I will grade this a seven .,hot shit wow it cept me in the story like I was there watching this happen. thanyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gr8

I WAS MASTURBATING BY READING THIS IT MADE ME CUM 3 TIMES. U R LUCKY MAN

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Holy F*ck

Dude this definitely needs a second chapter.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648about 7 years ago
I would love to cum on my Moms tits...

Your a lucky young man if your mother lets you jack off in front of her and cover her face and tits with your warm boy cum. This may just be my biggest fantasy ever. To have my own mother ask me to masturbate as she watched and gave me words of encouragement until I exploded a big dose of my warm jizz onto her upturned face as she held those big titties of hers together for me to cum on. WOW..! I'm hard just thinking about it. Thanks Mom... Can we do this again tomorrow morning..?

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
wow

nice story too bad you never came back and completed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So very sexy

Well written and very very exciting story thanks for such fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good but it could lead to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like to read about a mother getting her best fuck from her son with a lot of vocal pleasure encouraging her son to fuck her harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i to use to play with my mom only after her boyfriend filled her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story , dream cum true

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please, illustrations would be crazy

lordelrick2000lordelrick20008 months ago

I really liked it...is there going to be a next chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous