All Comments on 'Two Bi-Curious Couples Meet'

by married40scouple

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RalCatRalCatover 17 years ago
great 1st effort

more stories and hopes that you can live them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
NOTHING LIKE A HOT FOURSOME

Married40scouple, yOU'S SEEM TO BE LIKE A COUPLE MY WIFE AND I WOULD LIKE TOO MEET. WE LIVE IN SOUTHEASTERN PA. DO YOU'S FEEL LIKE MEETING FOR DRINKS? I JUST TURNED 50 SHE 47. PLEASE READ MY EMAIL I WROTE YOU. george1956

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
can't wait.

Can't wait to read the next installment. With the guys, that was soooooo hot.

dabbottdabbottover 13 years ago
Very Hot!

Sharon and I really enjoyed your writing, very exciting and a real turn on for us ... was any of this real?

Best Regards,

D&S

hedonis2011hedonis2011over 12 years ago
I wish i was one of your personages

Being a Bi sexual man (by myself) married with a very conservative woman, your stories are a description of many fantasies that I keep in my mind in secret .. No too many authors have the Talent that you guys have, to put this Stories very well written .. CONGRATS!!! You are GREAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bi love

that was awesome i am really hard thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow,

very hot story

makeithappen1196makeithappen1196almost 11 years ago
Fuck yea!

My wife and I are both bi curious. She wants to see me suck a cock and she gets so wet when we talk about it. I love reading stories like this, maybe some series of the two women getting together and the men getting together alone, with the wives know all about it of course. Keep em coming.

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

Great story! I often fantasize that my wife and I could reveal ourselves in such an open swing. I really want to continue your stories, where these two couples will plunge into a big bisexual orgy! It would be great if you wrote a story with a club or a big house and an orgy of married couples. I'm sure many readers want this.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I are both was discover in swinger for a couple year only with other couple bi curious but where male was not open like this 2 couple. Until discover a couple for the first time who was OK to with their bi-sexuality, where men suck each other kissing and full swap of every fluid was freely exchange with every partners. Than for my wife and me our sexual life was more open and finally we start to be cruising only bi members, Couple gain complicit and sex drive. pleasure to read more of you guys!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous