All Comments on '8 New Tips'

by Katthrynn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You

Great information. I love eating pussy and I think you have given great information for any body interested in thr process, both men and women. You are correct, most men who eat pussy are very focused on giving satisfaction. Your advice to the ladies is excellent. Thank you for giving great sex advice.

Reiner43Reiner43over 17 years ago
Good instructions for tentative women

Great little manual for women that are a bit new or tenative about getting licked. The one thing not mentioned is "willingness" on the woman's part -- it's most important that she gets into it wholeheartedly and not be nervous or tentative.

nebulosity8669nebulosity8669over 17 years ago
Send her into orbit

Nothing at all wrong with clitoral stimulation, but if you really want to levitate her off the bed, go for the G-spot after she is really fired up. I have trouble staying with her writhing body when she detonates with my tongue on her clitty and two fingers gently massaging her G-spot!

Mistress_PhateMistress_Phateabout 17 years ago
Faking? Not recommended, not easy.

I liked this overall, but I don't agree with "faking it". I hope you are a really good actor if you try to fake it because any guy who has been with at least one woman who has orgasmed in his presence should know the clear difference between a real orgasm and a fake one.

If he has his fingers inside you or his cock, he WILL know you are faking it when you are'nt contracting rapidly around him, unless you just have -really- weak muscles. Sure, you could manually squeeze, but I highly doubt you could squeeze rapidly enough to convince.

Making the noise is easy, and squirming and moving around ( or however you usually do) is also easy, but the biological response to orgasm is NOT easy.

Good tips overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Faking it, pros and cons

This was a great article, lots of informaition that is good for improving performance. My current girlfriend is the first I've ever eaten out, and I've learned along the way. She wasn't able to get off from guys doing it before and she let me know that so I didn't expect to, this allowed for progress. By knowing that she needed special treatment I was able to find out what got her the hottest without worrying if I was getting her off, and I made it clear that I didn't want her to fake it, because then I wouldn't learn what actually gave her pleasure. Because of this we've been able to work from her not getting off at all, to getting off everytime with even the more advanced techniques. If she had just settled into a routine of faking it, I would have been left thinking I was good, and she would have been left unsatisfied everytime. There are pros to faking...but they are far out weighed by the cons. Be honest with your partner and it will take you farther everytime (if it doesn't then find a new partner)

lonewolfhuntinglonewolfhuntingover 14 years ago
Goal Oriented?

Just a 'clarification' - a REAL man doesn't have to be bribed to spend some time making his woman writhe in pleasure! The goal is not some reward like tickets to a ball game or a free afternoon for golf, ballgames and golf are what you do when you can't get access to a dripping wet pussy to eat!

(I saw a 'Frazier' rerun - in an argument with his boss he reminded her: "Men don't use sex to get what they want - sex IS what we want!")

And to add another note to men: If you want her to spend 10 minutes sucking your cock you should plan to spend an HOUR or more licking her pussy. Not that you can't take a break or come up for air, but stay in there and finish the job like a man!

(Yes, I speak from experience - my jaw is still sore from hours of licking up that sweet nectar. My reward, my mistress gave me one of the best blowjobs I've ever had and eagerly swallowed like a pro. Now THAT'S a goal!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
performance pressure

Something I don't see much is discussion of performance pressure. I find partners are very obsessed with making sure the lady reaches orgasm and sometimes don't /won't stop trying to give pleasure. While being goal-oriented is admirable (and much appreciated), if the lady says she's had enough, stop. It doesn't mean that anything terrible or insufficient is going on. Otherwise the situation does get pushed into faking territory, just to get the situation to end. There are times in my cycle when I'm just to slow too warm up, but I would still like a good f*k. I feel good; so what's the worry? I can't imagine a man feeling like it was okay to just have an erection and leave it at that, so it must be that the anatomical experiences are not quite parallel. Anyways, just trust the lady. But go to it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous