All Comments on 'To You'

by FluteMaster

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very good!

Any submissive would melt at these words!

itsonlydiscoitsonlydiscoalmost 17 years ago
Whoa

So amazing. I agree with the other comment - any true submissive would dissolve into a puddle of goo if sent this. I figure you know how to get what you want. At least you should, if you're able to write something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well...

most of that was fine, except that i'm not okay with being pissed on and i don't think every submissive is, either... ><

IveBeenANaughtyGirlIveBeenANaughtyGirlalmost 16 years ago
Awww...

My Master is like this, and though I may not like some of the things he suggests, he says I arouse him all the more for being adventerous enough to at least try them...

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This can be put simply into 1 word, lovely! Any sub reading this letter will probably melt into a puddle of goo, with myself included.

I just wish more people could feel that and say things like it!

Jaz

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just Wow!

"I want you to be proud to be displayed by me, to rejoice at being my slut pet in public. I want you to accept wearing slut clothes in public, and to be lewdly displayed in clubs. I want you to be proud that your Master delight in showing you off, and in using you for his pleasure when ever appropriate."

Looks like I'm heading off to bed hornier than ever!

I loved the whole letter so its hard to choose a favorite section but this is something that really appeals to me! Really made my skin crawl!

FT

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I want all of this. <3

#c

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huh

"And trusting me for yours"

Out of that whole detail listing, these are the only words that even remotely hint that HE will actually deign to possibly do something that SHE might enjoy because she enjoys it. While the core of D/s is what is considered 'power imbalance,' I find it empty, unrealistic and unhealthy for the relationship to be as lopsided as this is described. The trope of her pleasure being ONLY found through his pleasure is a hollow thing.

KingsWomanKingsWomanabout 8 years ago
The passion of conviction

Not a submissive myself, but reading this I can see the appeal. (It has the conviction of passion in every tone.)

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

I am finding it very difficult to find people who are looking for love and a best friend.. I am so happy that I have taken myself off the market persay 15 years ago... Just feeling a little lonely right now and a friend suggested reading some stories here, having not dated in such a long time, I am freaked out a little by what people want in 2021 .. (not judging anyone)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous