All Comments on 'His friend Annie Ch. 03'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it! May I have some more, please sir?

Of course we want more! As do Bobby, his mom, Jason, and who knows who else! Let's see Bobby have his way TOTALLY with his "new girlfriend!" I would love to see this progress into him urging her into further and further exhibitionism, debauchery, 3somes & moresomes, girl-girl action, mild B&D, golden showers+, etc. with her learning more and more to love it. And didn't she have a daughter also? Hmmmmmm? Anyway, besides the libido taking over, I really like your style of writing. The build up could have done with a little more explanation, but I really enjoy you using her perspective, emotions, and desires. Again, please follw up on this tale. And thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't like this development

It's not as sexy as it was when she was yielding herself to her son. Now she's just being slutted out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Change for the worse--much worse

"His friend Annie" started with a neat story about a sophisticated woman giving herself to her stud son. Very sexy to see these characters overcome the forbidden relationship. By chapter 3 the two have degenerated into a slut and pimp and the story has lost its appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not very good

this had the making of a good story till you put jason into it are the boys bi or what

49greg49gregabout 11 years ago
Oh yes, oh yes you should tell more.

But it's been so long since this story was posted I guess I'll have to be content with this. Perhaps it's best - what's the phrase: "Keep them wanting more". I'll definitely be reading more from this Author.

camr4656camr4656almost 11 years ago
Go for it!!

Hell yes. Tell moooooooorrrrrrrreeeeee!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

more. definitely more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
plrase...!!!

more :)

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 1 year ago

Nothing ruins a good mother/son incest like having the son farm his mom out to his friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1893 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES