All Comments on 'The Limo Driver'

by Manwitdog

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ugh!

I don't like rape stories.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Erotic, except for the rape side of things.....It's too bad that the limo driver did not just turn her on and she fucked him before going to her wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just another

god damned slut about to marry. Would she jeopardize a good life of kuxury with a rich man for a fuck? Hell no she wouldn't.

If she was knocked up, she's lie like a motherfucker to her rich husband and tell him she;d got pregnant on her first night.

She was a just as much a worthless motherfucker as he was or the limo driver would have been a dead man or in jail before the wedding ever took place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mmm...

Not bad. Not good but not bad. Now as for the first posting...you don't like rape stories? Then WHY the fuck are you here? I don't enjoy "gay male" or "lesbian" so I keep the fuck out of where I'm not wanted and not bother their hard working writers with stupid postings. Query: does anyone know if those aforementioned genres suffer from a similiar plague of bothersome fools?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Capitals

Please review appropriate use of capital letters. To those of us aware of proper grammer and spelling, it is distracting to read a story with so many errors.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Not very good

Mediocre writing with incorrect punctuation, poor word choices and subpar paragraph construction. The prose is stylized and doesn't read well.

There are a number of holes in the story's meager plot line and the characters act unrealistically. For example, the rapist says, "I'm going to make you a Mother, get ready Bitch, I'm going to fuck a baby into you," he growled. Actually, he's not. It's called the morning after pill and it's quite effective.

The limo driver is galactically stupid if he thinks he won't be arrested for rape if she talks to the police. Given Teresa's statements and attitude toward her rapist, I can't understand why she wouldn't contact them. Sure, it might be embarrassing but the lady was angry and motivated to do something about it.

Excellent fiction this is not. Here's a 50 for a story not particularly well-told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Paragraphs

something you might want to try...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

A piss-poor story written by an illiterate asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i luv this story!

this is an awesome story and quite frankly i was disgusted when i read some of the mean comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous