All Comments on 'Trevor Meets His New Doctor'

by alan9

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

One of the best stories i've ever read, very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
EXCELLENT Story!!!

What a very good story! It was filled

with suspense every minute and is a

must to read over and over again.

Keep up the good work and give us

more stories like this one with

(TREVOR)!!! Its about time for another

check-up with his doctors! :)

Great Job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The fantasy might have worked. . .

but then you had him penetrate her CERVIX. To be blunt, WTF? Please accept a quick and basic lesson on female human anatomy. The opening to the (nondilated) cervix is generally about the size of a pinhole, and surrounded by a sturdy ring of muscle tissue (which is why a pregnant woman's labor often progresses so slowly: dilation, or opening, of that orifice takes time and the correct biochemical balance). No penis (especially not one which is significantly larger than the largest human penis on record) is going to penetrate *into* a woman's uterus: if anything that large were to do so, and especially to do so forcibly, it would cause extreme pain, massive internal damage, and (possibly fatal) hemorrhagic bleeding.

Sexual fantasy is good. Sexual fantasy is desired. Sexual fantasy is necessary. But to convince readers to willingly suspend their disbelief and thus enjoy that fantasy, you need to have that fantasy somehow based in some reality. If your characters are actual humans on this current world (as yours seemed to be), they will need to act within the physical realities of that world. In other words, 't ain't physically possible, and, for a buncha us folks what knowed better, it done messed up what coulda been a fairly effective, if somewhat formulaic, "stroke story."

alan9alan9almost 17 years agoAuthor
You're Absolutely Right

As fantasy goes, the cervix idea is a bad one. I would edit that section if I had access. Thank you for the constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well Done!

Thank you for using proper English so that I could fully enjoy the hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastical

The story was fairly engaging and a good read overall, but it was much too unrealistic. The size of hims penis and the volume of his semen were ridiculous. The penetration of the cervix was not only unrealistic, but weird and very unappealing. Next time, I suggest making the fantasy a bit less fantastical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
too slow

twas too slow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You've Got To Be Kidding....

That was the lamest POS I've ever tried to read. Did you have a book of 'Erotic Clichés' handy when penning this wonder? You seem to have touched on just about every one I've ever seen: Genital Oversize, Clueless Males, Female Aggression, Complete Lack of Professional Ethics, Writing With No Clue About Female Anatomy... etc.>>>>> I know, why don’t you do a follow up tale about how fucked up this kids life will be after this incident. You know, like when he tries to get his first real girlfriend and finds out that, hey, not all females are into Femdom. Surprise kid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Humm....

..., just as a given, I'll assume that your tale's Doctor is planning on continuing her medical practice. That being the case, she'd better start praying that the 'boy toy' dosen't come out of his hormone induced stupor in the next seven days and start wondering about what really happened to him. Why is that you ask? That's because it takes at least seven days to completely slough off the exterior dermitis layer of skin from the normal human body, along with all those pesky traces of female hormones and DNA traits. If I were her, I'd be sweating bullets about right now. Good luck Doc, hope you have your student loans paid off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

That story was mindblowingly hot! I fapped like crazy cus you hit the right spots when it comes to a true bondage story. Infact, this story ruined many others for me, and has become the new bar. I can't seem to find another story like it. Keep up your good work!

Again, incredibly hot!

zex95966zex95966over 14 years ago
I liked it.

I have favorited, and will be re-reading it for a while!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dial it back a bit...

Some good elements, but it really would be a better story if everyone didn't have an amazingly perfect body, huge tits, massive cock, etc. The image is that both doctor and nurse have almost identical (and perfectly flawless) bodies, maybe one could be rounder and curvier, the other a little more athletic and petite. Oh and please, a prostate the size of a grapefruit? Le freakin' OUCH dude!!! Even if it did cause him to have a 5 minute, 1.5 liter orgasm. YIKES! The sensual domination aspect was very nice, I liked that.

Oh, and to the other reviewers, lighten up about the professional ethics issues!! It's a fucking fantasy!! Of course in reality she would lose her license, as would the nurse, and likely face a variety of criminal charges. But it's a fucking fantasy! Geez, get over it!

maruxmaruxabout 14 years ago

I only read about the first 3-4 parts, then skimmed the rest. I was in it for Trevor's bondage. I did like what I saw though, such as the pumping machine. Would have liked a touch more anal because he was indeed so exposed, and a lot less exclamation marks. We get it, he's in shock, but !!!!!!! at the end of every sentence made it get corny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sweet ;)

That is a real good Story, pls more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

The story is good and it should have a part 2 where tevor will fuck doctor taylor's pussy.

bookstore manbookstore manabout 13 years ago
Part 2

Great story - Still waiting on part 2!?!

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 13 years ago
One of the best cum sequences here!

Thank you for that script - or prose! MMMM - now for a sequel or two. The three should have more enjoyment - please!

Let me know asap!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Doctor needs the patient to "Probe" her with his cock..Nurse needs to assist the procedure and clean them with her tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Exactly what a story is supposed to be... enjoyable!

I liked the story and the writing. I love the setting and particularly the authoritative scenario, I would look forward to more of this. My kind regards, Jane Marwood.

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
great story

This was a great story. I really enjoyed it. I loved the fact this did not solely become a cfnm story but lead up to mutual nudism. Im also pleased at how comforting at how the doctor and nurse were to their male patient during those exams/sex acts.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
!

Spelling and punctuation excellent. Story complete drivel from go to whoa

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First time

Great story telling. On page 3 I lost it in my shorts with out touching myself. Never shot a load while just reading a story. My Doctor is a over weight, late 50's woman but what the hell when she does my exam I'm sometimes semi erect. To bad she wouldn't do something like that to me. ;)

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
It

was more than what I thought it would be, I enjoyed it very much!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
You have potential but

too! Many! Exclamation marks! They are just not neccessary. Your writing should convey the excitement without them.

BlackheartedsoulBlackheartedsoulover 12 years ago

It's a good story, but you use WAY too many exclimation marks and long screams of AHHHHH!!! We get it, they're screaming, you could have just as easily mentioned something along the lines of she moaned and cried with pleasure, though obviously that's fairly redundent. Also, almost no men have a 13 penis and very few women would enjoy that unless they've had a lot of experience with big men.

Overall a good story, just needs some polishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Okay,way too many exclamation points! Just saying!

buttman52buttman52over 11 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWWW

Who cares about exclamation marks,come on really ,seriously,I came so hard I almost knocked the cat off the bed."..he,he,,,,,,,he

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Baloney

Like the doctor would risk her career and medical license like that. Totally unbelievable story, not worth the time to read.

alan9alan9about 11 years agoAuthor
Just a Fantasy

I'll see about creating a sequel to these stories. I know reality would never mirror these events. It's just a fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Awesome story any young man's dream scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This belongs in humour and satire.

It's just so wildly unrealistic, it's a parody of every crap tale on Lit. And as for the overuse of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theredheadboytheredheadboyover 10 years ago
Enjoyable read, 'butt' lacking something...

Not bad, though the story seemed to be set up because of the boy's prostate, but there was no more mention of it, and no anal play to speak of. Otherwise, exclamation mark overload aside ;) a really enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Made me cum, wife caught me

My wife snuck up behind me as I was reading this incredible tale. Scrolling the story with one hand and stroking my hard cock with the other. She said she had NEVER seen me this long and hard before and wants another story so that next time I can cum in her pussy instead of all over her hands and face. oldvintner@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Decent story

But you lost me when plausible realism left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ok

It was a ok story it needed more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Over the top BS really detracts

No, magic drugs won't do what was posited, male precum may ooze slowly, but it doesn't flow, ejaculate is measured in ounces at best, quarts are ridiculous, and daVinci was wrong, the head of the cock NEVER goes into the cervix and then into the uterus.

Fun fantasy, but this absurd stuff really detracts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
!

You sure use a lot of exclamation points!!!

hergaycockhergaycockalmost 9 years ago
Oh,my word!

I have often thought how wonderful it would be to be examined by a doctor who turned out to be gay and said or touched in a way that might seem innocent but, to

another gay, would be a question - "Are you one too"? I would reply in such a way

as to say yes, and then the fun would begin. You know people, when one reads a fantasy story, it quite ruins it if he insists upon reality. Accept this story as it is, would you?

alan9alan9almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun fantasies. I got excited just writing them, exclamation marks and all. :)

CBjustCBnothingbutCBCBjustCBnothingbutCBalmost 9 years ago
Over the top indeed! I was suddenly startled! Then I gasped!!

Quickly I grabbed for another exclamation mark! Then I hyperventilated again! My 14.25 inch cock was only at 59 degrees! So I lose!

Loved the comment by "Anonymous" that this story needed more detail. Nice try, Alan9 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
that's the way

I wish I had such an experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
prostate exam

Since the reason Trevor was in for an exam was an enlarged prostate, I expected more ass play. Make him cum from a prostate massage when his dick is soft, now that would freak the kid out! Pretty good story tho, even with the gobs of exclamation points and unrealistic measurements/ cum volume. :)

cuckold_ukcuckold_ukalmost 8 years ago
one of the best

One of the most erotic stories I have ever read. A real sexual fantasy that every man would love to be part of. Got me hard straight away kept me on the edge right to the end. Best orgasm I have had for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pretty doctors

I understand it was a prostate exam, but finally much much tickling going on in the story of this young boy. I loved the doctor and nurse also. I hope to read other similar stories.

piperjohn2piperjohn2over 7 years ago
Hard on

Had to break away from reading the whole story as I was getting too aroused, and didn't want to lose what was building up in my balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Naive horseshit!

The average American penis is something under 6 inches. Further, to believe that a man has not had an orgasm by the age of 18...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I enjoyed the story, look forward to reading more by the author, and maybe its

because I don't share the fetish, but I agree with several other commentators that the description of the tickling seemed at times an interminable description of the human anatomy.

wagonet2wagonet2over 6 years ago
Both sides

Yes, too many exclamation points, too much tickling (can't believe I said that), and the sex went on too long.

On the other hand, the nurse and doctor sounded fabulous, and I can imagine all sorts of sequels meeting his buddies, his girlfriend, his concerned dad.

I "favorited" it for a reason - it was a good story. I have reread it several times, and it remains a good story, flaws notwithstanding.

playtime999playtime999over 6 years ago
hot

This is edging at its finest. the tickling is an intriguing variation and the teasing excruciating.

The 13" cock is clearly fantasy as are the breasts and bodies but why fantasize about minuscule cocks? they are all around us. the build up was terrific and I really like the extraction device. they should have added a banana put it all in a blender and drank it together. or used if for an enema!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
The best erotic story that graphically describes a mind-blowing sensual response

So well written - just puts all those images into the reader's brain and then turns it on! OMG! The best graphic story ever! How about another?!

poorlypatient3poorlypatient3about 6 years ago
Where do I get an appointment.

This is wonderful. I want to register with Doctor Taylor. But she will probably need to keep me permanently restrained.

I hope there will be a sequel.

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

It’s the stark realism that really sets this story apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Really great story. Wish you would do a sequel. Maybe his sister comes back early and joins the fun? Possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pure garbage

I know this is fiction, but try to keep some realism.

An 18 year old boy who has never cum, has a 13 or 14 inch cock; then when he cums for the first time shoots a quart and a half?

Then, he fucks the nurse and ejaculates for five minutes! Really?

Then Trevor grew wings and flew away!! Sorry, this is just trash.

A final note, I know I can't write so I don't even try!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Major fantasy

Unbelievable!!! I can only wish and dream of such an experience. I had to have a miniature version half way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best erotic tickling story ever

Dear Alan 9

I cannot believe all the drivel your detractors are drumming up! A doctor or nurse would never risk their license? Please. Read the paper folks!

I think it was the best erotic tickling story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucking hot

Such a good story! I’m a girl and I came 4 times during the story!

alan9alan9almost 4 years agoAuthor
More coming...

I've decided to come back and attempt to describe the afternoon and evening of the threesome's Saturday (with Sunday - day and night - and all of Monday to go). I'm thinking of injecting another young, nubile, virgin teen. Something to do while "sheltering in place". I'll...get it up...as soon as possible.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
It's Fiction.......

....... and it's great fiction at that. It maybe OTT but it's excellent writing, grammar and punctuation. Great erotic fiction.

loveevolloveevolover 3 years ago

Like hello:

Its a story thats its job is to take you to places you can't normally go, this people and some of there comments are silly they have to take thins so seriously oh they would lose there license, any way I enjoy this type of stories, iv been a fan for like thirty years take or give a couple well this one took me to a place I cringed and was like OMGOSH ING THREW the story, now and you can start all kinds of chapters like you find out the nurse and doctor is or is not what they say so Trevor becomes loyal like an journeyman or something and start fresh with a new prey a girl and boy and trevor decides to join this sick couple any way iguss I'm staying i really enjoyed you writing keep it up f those others have a good one and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!!

Little slow start but didn’t take long to get engrossed after that. I just hope it doesn’t take 3 more years for the next installment great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad

I like the parts where the women play with his nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You can always tell...

...how good an author is by their use of the exclamation mark. It's an inverse relationship.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Yep

Pure over the top horseshit. This story should be in Science Fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the premise. Too many exclamation points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Meh, it was good, but ciuld have been better if writer was more realistic. A quart of cum!

HA! 13 to 14 inch cock! HA!

If he had made it a 8.5 inch cock that was girthy and him cumming lile Peter North, it would have been more realistic and therefore enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For what it's worth, this story was ridiculously silly, in a good way.

MidnightSerpentMidnightSerpentabout 2 years ago

Somehow this ended up being cute, hot, and hilariously ridiculous all at the same time. Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

RIDICULOUS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too long, a lot of wasted information.

Why the f^*# did those women remove their clothes? It completely diminished the embarrassment factor for this young man.

Tone it down, it was too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1.5 quarts?

alan9alan9about 1 year agoAuthor

I know I know...

To answer all the Anonymous negative comments: These were my fantasies; they were not documentary pieces. I haven't written for several years and don't know if I will again. It was an interesting phase. I do appreciate comments from those who gained some pleasure from these stories.

rickylaw01rickylaw019 months ago

Sorry man. I tried to enjoy it but it was to long, to slow and to unbelievable.

contestwinnercontestwinner6 months ago

Man I loved it. I'm sorry you have had so many negative comments. I don't understand why people feel like pointing out that it's not beleivable. It's erotica! It's not supposed to be 110% accurate to real life. I'm happy with this story and had a lot of fun with it. I would love to see you write again.

floriboyfloriboy5 months ago

The absolute climax of a sexual fantasy!!! Six points if that were possible!!!

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

Oh to be young and dumb and have an oversized dick and an unlimited supply of ejaculate! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous