All Comments on 'Beastly Brother'

by MiddiMedici

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Disappointed

I couldn't even read it all. I thought it might have good content (and perhaps it does) but it reads so roughly. Do yourself a favor and find a good editor

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 17 years ago
Very Good

Not bad, story really different I don't think anyone's written an incest story like this before, you should made a little bit longer though it seemed a bit rushed though and I hate to seem critical because there is so many critics here whom think they can write. Me I just know what I like to read. Keep writing and you'll do well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
VERY GOOD

First of all, well done. One of the most original stories i've read so far. Your characters, their feelings and emotions all came across with each word. However, the ending of the story was a bit rushed. More elaboration and detail about the sister's pregnancy/divorce/change was needed. Something to tell us what both were feeling afterwards or how they handled it, would have made this an excellent story. Keep up the good work.

jbhoft7jbhoft7about 17 years ago
Rubbish

I have little respect for rape. Which is what happened in this story

jbhoft7jbhoft7about 17 years ago
Rubbish

I have little respect for rape. Which is what happened in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Cool story

Quite origional, and pretty entertaining. Needs to be longer with more detail, particularly after the halfway mark.

Don't listen to the softcock who wrote the previous comment. This is so obviously a story crossing several genres, that such events only show how savage an animal can be. Does jbhoft7 think that warewolves really exist? Loser.

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good and unique story

It was an interesting twist, I had no Idea what was going on until I looked up 'Lycanthrope.' I have no taste for bestiality so I just imagined them in human form with slight animal looks and characteristics. I also thought that he not so much as raped her than she came to decide to alleviate him.

GiftedSailorGiftedSailorover 16 years ago
Excellent!

Good story line! Well told! The only problem with the story is, you need a good editor, someone who knows punctuation and sentence structure. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wrong area

wrong area it would get better ratings in the sci-fi area not incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sci-fi area that's where Ass w/o a name belongs

too he's a fucking space shot!!

Dark_NeedsDark_Needsover 15 years ago
so awsome

I don't care what bad things people are saying about your storie I loved it. It was exactly what I was looking for in a incest story. I wish you would continue this story. I want to know about when she had the puppies and her transformation into a lycan.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 15 years ago
Great Story, but TOO SHORT!!!

Loved the story, but it was way to short... You should continue this one... And to the IDIOT that wrote the comment "Wrong Area", read the story Jack Ass... It's between a brother and sister... That Is Incest... It may also be included in the "Erotic Horror" or "Non Human" category, but it is most definitely Incest... Get a life LOSER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Apart from some attrocious spelling mistakes and the need for shorter paragraphs, it was an excellent story....really got the juices flowing.

DashswayDashswayalmost 15 years ago
Awsome Awosme AWSOME

Please for the love of god continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bollox

This story was shite, the whole being fully human but also being like a wolf is bollocks!!!, being stabbed or involved in a accident wouldn't make you into a wearwolf, you fucktard!!! This story is shit, it'd be shit in this section and the sci-fi/forced/animal/NON REALITY part where ever it is.....don't quit your day job, absaloutely awful story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I thought it was dumb.

This was the dumbest story i've read yet. it was horrible. because of the fact that he's a beast? or whatever just ruins it. but whatever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it, continue?

Dont listen to the fucktards that didnt FULLY READ THE FUCKING STORY. It was great :) Please continueeee! I wanna know about the puppies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

it was a very good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wtf

Is this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved loved loved it

awesome cant wait for more evenif its a completly new story

DarkDrakirDarkDrakiralmost 12 years ago
Incredible...

Ive never read such detailed story, and it didnt ruin the story either. I was spellbound until the end. Great Job! im looking forward to more of your lycan-work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well done

It's not often you find a story on here that holds this kind of fantasy. I being a big lycanthrope fan am very pleased with the details used. I would truly enjoy reading other stories of yours that also hold such detailed writing with lycanthropes.

lexx1057lexx1057almost 9 years ago

AMAZING. That is all. (;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmmm

Very interesting. Vivid imagination

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago

Wwwwaaaaaaaayyyyy too short. I want more!

SauceGuardianSauceGuardianover 1 year ago

Wtf. Why the ntr! Would've been fine without it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good narration and story ideas, atrocious to-the-point of distraction grammar. You'd benefit from an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous