All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 11'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
malay_malemalay_maleabout 17 years ago
It is back!!

Loved the trickery ;) the twist in the plot when mandy din find Bernard at the costume party. For those who have nt read the earlier ones,do check it out. Keep up the series :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
welcome back

I check everyday to see if you are here and woo hoo here you are ... I loved this one even more ... two old nasty men sucking her tits and fingering her cunt ... oh my !!! I am so wet but my hubby is away .. when we talk on the phone tonight I will read the story to him and we will have mind blowing sex over the phone . then we he gets back home and reads it for himself he will fuck me real good ...

Thank you bambigirl ..

Keep it up ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Welcome back

Hello,

Likewise I check every day, this is the only story on the site I am addicted to, you need to write more quickly! Great story, need to somehow figure out where to go next, is there any other female characters that could be introduced, the mother was mentioned a couple of episodes before and obviously could be linked into the series. Protecting her daughters virtue by having sex with Ted perhaps, being persuaded to use the vibrator on her daughter then being blackmailed with hidden video camera herself?

If not then perhaps there can be some more work related shennanigans?

Your move just make it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It Keeps getting better and better.

With the direction this story is going, with George eliminated and the office loser out of the picture (thank god), I like the way your taking it. As mentioned in previous comments, I check the site everyday for this update. I'm truly addicted to this series. I just hope it's not another 2 months before we hear from you again. Keep up the outstanding work. I love these stories, and I love that you make the men more disgusting everytime. It's so hot to see a gorgeous woman debase herself and give herself over to a disgusting, dirty, unkept man. Keep it up!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
best series

Thank you! Great job. You have created a character and scenaios that are consistently entertaining and arousing.

I think that the conflict Mandy feels between being humiliated and aroused by her encounters are one the great elements here. To that end, I would love to read more installments. Perhaps one where she is forced to have her first lesbian encounter. Or is made to entertain one or more of her admirers with a striptease, I actually thought this might happen when she went to the party and I read that there was a stereo there.

Hope you keep the series going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Next steps

As usual a masterclass in how to create erotic fiction. We just need you to write a bit quicker and get posting more regularly, one a week would suffice!

In terms of where to go next I don't agree that Mandy needs to go with ever more disgusting men, there needs to be some semblance of her enjoying herslef and I think the lesbian idea has merit as does bringing in a few more characters. We need to find a way that Mandy can get the upperhand, whilst obviously getting lots of sex under her rules!

Go for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous