All Comments on 'The Pretend Sophisticate'

by Baxter72

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
fantasy realized.

This was a most interesting story of a fellow with very modest means who runs a erotic scam by pretending he's wealthy. Quite a good read - Well written plot wise.

LustHoseLustHoseover 17 years ago
A point of Clarification...OK, call it nit picking

The age of the mother and daughter don't match but the mom may have been youthful looking....not clear if he was fucking an underage girl.

Bond NEVER carried a .38 caliber Baretta and to my certain knowledge, Baretta has never built any automatics sized around the .38 cartridge. We are talking metric measured firearms. Baretta has produced several models using a .380 (9mm Short) which is NOT the same as .38 caliber. However, the Baretta pistol Bond employed in the first 5 Ian Fleming novels was a .25 Baretta; he was roundly criticized for carrying it in the novel Dr. No. He was ordered to upsize his service weapon in the same novel. In the majority of the Bond missions, our intrepid secret agent used a Walther PPK, sized for 7.65mm. Significantly improved stopping power and still very concealable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not Bad

Nice plot, could use a little more detail the story felt kind of rushed but otherwise enjoyable.

baikberuangbaikberuangover 17 years ago
not bad

Pretty good read, but it would have been even better if he'd stripped and used the mother a bit. She could have sucked him after he came in her daughter and he could have double teamed both for a really rousing finale. Still, a good plot overall.

secretrapefantasysecretrapefantasyabout 16 years ago
good

he should've taken the 18 yr old with him *smirk*

gentilitygentilityalmost 16 years ago
damn good

That makes five I've read and each one is better than the last. Theres a problem in this category: At what point does the use of force constitute "rape"? Here it obviously does not. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bond carries a Walther PPK caliber .380 not .38

STORY WAS INTERESTING

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This happened to me!!!

Only he stripped my mother down as well. He stuck around all night and took turns fuckin our pussies, asses, tits and mouths. The bastard was very skilled too, mother I lost count on how many orgasms he subjected us to. He video tape the whole thing which included getting us to ear each other senseless. He left us tied cunt to cunt with an insidious vibrating double dildo we couldn't help but to fuck each other on. Our arms were tied behind our backs exposing us. After he left he waited 12 hours to call it in but he did it as a bomb threat. We came and came as the bomb squad took another 6 hours to figure out he was bluffing and their was never a bomb. All while they watched us climax again and again. I sell real eastate now. Mother and I have been disappointed he never came back for an encore. And no other clients were ever so bold. I have to be the aggressor as does mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous