All Comments on 'Do Your Man a Favor'

by thinking

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good thinking

Loved the thought put into this, it sounds exciting. Wish I could experence it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you sooooooooo much!

Honestly, with this information who needs to go to the library... EXCELLENT JOB!

(hot-latin-babe)

allenethanmallenethanmover 12 years ago
Great Routine, bad anatomy

Your story suggests semen is stored in the scrotum, a common misconception.

"Each time you do this additional seminal fluid is release into the scrotum, which eventually become very full and the desire to orgasm becomes more intense."

Semen is produced in the seminal vesicles (in the pelvic cavity, near the base of the bladder) and join the sperm (produced by the testicles in the scrotum) which are transported through the vas deferens where they are joined into the ejaculatory ducts, also in the pelvic cavity. Check me out in WebMD or elsewhere.

All of which detracts in no way from the great feelings and undoubtedly beneficial effects generated by your wife's routine. You forgot to mention how to get your wife to see the benefit of doing this routine, my only problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I see

I see the benefit of it. More pleasure for my husband, who will not only feel my love through this but give more pleasure in return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pay attention to the head, too!

If he's tied down tightly, there's no need to stop after he orgasms. The head will become super sensitive and he will go crazy trying to make you stop. Hold the shaft in one hand and use the other to gently and lightly stroke just the head. Try putting all five fingers around it and stroke the rim (think of an octopus swimming). Or run a single finger around the rim. Another great move is to rub your palm against the back of the head. He will most likely beg you to stop, but just smile and tell him you'll stop when you're finished. This will not hurt or injure him, so feel free to do it as long as *you* like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MAGIC!!!

This is the best technique that I have encountered. I am a 75 year old man, healthy, and sexually active, even though I have sufficient ED to prevent actual intercourse. My wife of 50 years and I have used various manual/oral techniques to pleasure each other and maintain active and frequent sexual activities.

I found this article by chance, printed it our and gave it to my wife. After studying it, she was eager to try something new. The first time (and every time afterwards) I had the most intense sexual feelings and orgasms I've enjoyed since I was 17 years old! My wife enjoyed seeing the reactions that her efforts produced on me: trembling, uncontrolled muscular spasms, heavy breathing, moaning, yelling "Oh my God!!," and the strongest ejaculations of the past 20 years. I can see that she also enjoyed the control of my ever increasing reactions as she performed the edging, carefully increasing the orgasmic pressure, but not pushing me over the edge until I was ready to explode!!!

THANK YOU THINKER!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good for masturbating as well!

Where as I would love for a hottie to do this to me, you can also work on your own junk like this. I promise your balls will feel bigger, fuller, and you you will be horny as hell as after. My personal experience was an all night throbbing arousal my right hand could barely satiate! PLAY WITH YOUR.BALLS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah Baby! You Man Needs It!!!

Yeah baby, let him loose needs it! Empty his pipes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"additional seminal fluid is release into the scrotum" Utter nonsense

Step 3 edging "Each time you do this additional seminal fluid is release into the scrotum, which eventually become very full and the desire to orgasm becomes more intense."

This statement is utter nonsense and shows a fundamental misunderstanding of male anatomy and physiology. Seminal fluid is not added to the ejaculation mix until after the sperm have left the scrotum. the prostate and seminal vesicles which produce the seminal fluid add their contribution to the semen just below the bladder.

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
hold on... ARE YOU INSANE?

Now... Cock rings are famous for causeing vascular damage... Everyone should know that.. Why would i want to do this to his balls? And no... Again... Quite like a tourniquet. .. Restricted blood flow can cause vascular and nerve damage annnd if left on too long.. Since you did say "indefinite" . Necrosis leading to gangrene.

In bull fighting... Bulls have their nuts bound tightly to make the more aggressive. Nothing here makes sense..

*** Kicking him in the sack each morning will increase blood flow too... Good luck...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ball play. So often forgotten or ignored but oh so good!

Great Article.

The stretching of the ball sack is extremely pleasurable and made more so by pulling down gradually more harder.

Also the balls if loosen enough can be both lowered into a mouth (tea bagging) and tongue licked, sucked and the sack lightly nibbled on.

The feel of both testicles in a mouth is exquisite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous