All Comments on 'Our Wet Camping Trip'

by luvmywifesass

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantasy cum true

I would love to get my wife to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wickedly wild

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot! But...

Hot story, got me hard, but it's just a little bit perfunctory at times-- slow down next time and give us some real passion-- instead of quite so many action scenes, stretch some of them out a bit. The pee enema scenes were great (especially the idea of pissing in her ass for actual enema purposes-- hardly ever seen this in a story), but I wanted more details of the expulsion-- farts, grunts, turds, you know the drill. It seemed a bit rushed at the end, like you were running out of time and started skimping on the details. Like I said, slow down and do it right.

Anyway, keep it up, you're getting there; let's have some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

I love piss enema stories and this is a real good one (got me off real good) -- but I got to agree with the previous comment-- give us some brown to go with the gold next time. Get messy. You got the potential to be one of the best writers on here. Slow down a bit, stretch out the action, and give us some more ASAP. Thanks for the come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it

turned me on.....great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Delicious

This story was wonderful. one of my greatest fantasies is to have a piss enema and man oh man, this was just perfect. Thanks for getting at it down and dirty! I am so jealous of her!

billyrobeybillyrobeyover 14 years ago
awesome! I recently wondered about pee enemas

I didn't realize people were doing that. It just came to me a while ago, but never seen it in porn. Wish I could try it someday, or at least see it. I think it was well written as far as detail level (You could describe your cock perhaps, or her anus/butt). I'm personally glad there was no poop involved.

hotpickelhotpickelover 13 years ago
Hot enema

Never did an enema but have done dozens of douches. Some were OKed ahead of time and some were "spontaneous". I have known one woman who could piss while fucking. That was a real trip. She only had two or three guys that ever let her do it. She had some "accidents", too.

You guys went anal exclusive? Why? Dated a couple that liked anal better but still wanted both. If it was for the story, OK. My concern is health related. My wife works at the local hospital and you would be surprised how many people of both sexes have severe anal problems resulting in surgery to fix. Nothing like a 28 or 29 year old girl getting her ass rebuilt because her beercan dicked boyfriend got too horny. Just be careful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
early leaning

love you story,I leant to piss into the lady next door arse as a young guy she love it as did her daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
do you drink all the time now?

I've fantasized about giving my lady a piss enema,drinking her pee, and she drinking my pee.

any bad results from the P-E, or drinking it?

well, enjoy each other!

hope there's more to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Fantastic! Would love to try on my wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved it did this really happen to you?

Solomon0420Solomon0420over 6 years ago

Not long enough. Very hott, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My hubby like to peein my pussy and arse

My hubby likes to pee in my pussy and arse. We only do it when we stay in amotels. I get so horny when we go on holidays I finger myself and suck him off before we get to the motel so he can pee inside of me.

BarebackingMichelleBarebackingMichelleover 3 years ago
Hot Story

We both love when I piss inside Michelle's ass and pussy. I pee while we fuck and it makes me cum so much harder when I'm squirting cum and piss at the same time inside her.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Butt plug her ass to keep the pee inside to "marinate" longer LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous