All Comments on 'Softly, She Treads Ch. 02'

by XyJonah

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Kowboy61Kowboy61over 17 years ago
This second installment of 'Softly, She Treads' ..

... has left me desirous of the balence of the story. Once again, Ms. Jonah has left me wanting more. I must say that her own comment that she left following the first installment of 'Softly, She Treads' has aroused my curiousity. I look forward to the next installment.

Thank you again for providing a well written tale which continues to evolve. Ms. Johnah, you are a very gifted person in that your words leap off the page and into my head.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Intriguing.

This wonderful story of castaways on an island is quite believable. I love the detail descriptions of the island, allowing the readers to picture it almost as if they were there. Looking forward to the next installment. Enjoyable Read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mesmerizing

Beautiful "pictures" ~ details of sorroundings and details of human emotions ~ Looking forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Get a Grip

Hester needs to learn to direct his energy at constructive activity and effort. He will be more functional in the long run and be able to contribute to living.

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionover 17 years ago
wow

now I am really hooked!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyJonah@XyJonah
3 Followers
So it's been 12 years since I last wrote erotica. In that time I've had quite a ride: put my writing to good use, got good, got published and quoted, got jaded. And someone made "Softly..." into a short animated film! When your veins run with words, and your brain constantly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES